How common is it to have girls approach you at the club?

mefrom

mefrom

Bronze
I was at the club yesterday first time while it was super packed and i had some encounters with girls approaching me. Just wondering how common is it for LTNs, MTNs, HTNs etc.. to get approached by girls in the club to dance?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
That faggot in your avi is so annoying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, MoggerGaston, buflek and 5 others
Silly billy

Bump someone give me a srs reply

Happened every time I went out, although they were closed off parties not open clubs per se. Still a bunch of girls I didn't know in there.

depends which country

• +1
Reactions: buflek
For chadlite or higher in the UK, in raves you get surrounded by large groups of women, some will fight over you, many will try to dance with you (slowly backing up onto you and grinding). very very rarely will girls just come up to you and talk to you unless you've broken the ice by talking to a friend of theirs. When everyone's pissed (usually halfway through the night), you'll start to get women flat out jumping on you and grinding, this all happens many many many times during the night. As you move around the venue, you'll get followed and stalked by women.

I've found that clubs are a little less aggressive in comparison to raves. It's basically the same, minus women fighting over you, stalking you, etc. basically you get a lot of interest from women and they'll place themselves around you, but they won't jump onto you outta nowhere.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer