how crisick looks completely different in discord calls compared to the videos he posts here?

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
ppl say it's morphed but how do you morph videos?? no one was able to solve the mistery still

Filters and anglefraud. But there was one which looked unfrauded in a puffer jacket and he was chad in it

• +1
Reactions: jehebau1 and datboijj
Filters and anglefraud. But there was one which looked unfrauded in a puffer jacket and he was chad in it
What filters give you hollow cheeks and hunter eyes jfl also anglemaxxing doesn't change bone structure as well

You can't edit videos no matter how much you fraud

The guy clearly got some work done, i would've lied about it too if i was him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, datboijj, horizontallytall and 1 other person
What filters give you hollow cheeks and hunter eyes jfl also anglemaxxing doesn't change bone structure as well
They dont give you that but it enhances your looks level hence all the tiktokfags are using them. And bones appear larger/more prominent in front cam esp in certain angles

everyone looks shit on dsicord call

They dont give you that but it enhances your looks level hence all the tiktokfags are using them. And bones appear larger/more prominent in front cam esp in certain angles
You can use how many filters you want they ain't giving you good bone structure and hunter eyes. Dude Is legit a mistery

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and cytoplasm
You can use how many filters you want they ain't giving you good bone structure and hunter eyes. Dude Is legit a mistery
Ikr? I just wanna see cris irl to finally put this enigma to bed

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
imagine if bull and crisick met... the world would explode from the mog

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Same lol. He looks like different versions of himself in multiple vids and I can't see any filter on his videos. But he still has the same voice in some videos. I even though he might have a twin and is pulling an insane trolling. Lol what an enigma.

there must be filters for videocalls