How did failed normie fuckups (who were incel as well) suddenly start kicking ass in life (career wise) the SECOND they entered college?

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
Like I knew guys (incel as well even to this day). Who came to class drunk/failed tests were TOTAL GOOFBALLS in h.s they got suspended selling drugs (not to stacey but to other dudes). Meanwhile I made the local newspaper, I was top in some classes, I also was a mini sportstar. I did NOT have sex but I had SOME foids at least pretending to be nice to me (in fairness it was mostly sheboons but once they gave me candy on halloween and shit etc).

But suddenly the DAY I started college it was NOTHING but a FIGHT FOR MY LIFE EVERYDAY! I LITERALLY got lost in my own fucking neighborhood for an hour, I then couldn't do simple tasks/forgetting shit etc.

Meanwhile freshman year of college those retards from earlier SUDDENLY started using big words (these guys were borderline ILLITERATE and could barely read in h.s only a few months ago back in june but SUDDENLY around spetember they TRANSFORM into these academic rockstars! WTF! (they even won AWARDS and made it in the LA TIMES NEWSPAPER/gave Mussolini-Esque Graduation speeches on campus/got job offers left and right! dafuq!)

However, if someone said that after h.s and college I would have failed my internships/- be raking sand traps at golf courses and being clowned on by my bosesses I would have laughed in their face! But nope now I AM the fuckups like in h.s.

I almost think could it be like a fucked up KARMA like God is PUNISHING ME for secretly making fun of those fuck-ups in h.s?

Certainly feels like it.

I even ask normies WTF happened and boy are they RESENTFUL that I was popular in h.s they even say: "GOOD 5ft2 you DESERVE to fail in life because you did not apply yourself/establish good habits in h.s and didn't have to work hard"

Uh niggah, you think I just floated to class and memorized shit? I would stay after school and get help from the teacher etc. I worked HARD TOO! These retards in school were not "establishing good habits" by showing up to school FALLING DOWN THE STAIRS drunk (knew a guy where that happened)

I noticed that with ex-gifted kids who CRASH AND BURN people (and even their OWN PARENTS ) have this RESENTMENT and even take JOY in having that person fail. I don't know about you but if I knew someone who was kicking ass in life and then suddenly started failing a few months later i would be CONCERNED I would say: "wtf is wrong with that guy" "is he ok?" "what happened he was doing well" "maybe he needs HELP" ie basic empathy 101 (for all these normies telling us how un-empathetic we are they sure are VERY unempathetic to others struggling in life).

-What happened? I am in the U.S.A. One THEORY I have for my DOWNFALL is that school standards are RETARDEDLY easy. Ie teachers were passing these retards even though they were illiterate etc. So "smart" in highschool in the u.s.a is actually borderline retarded/average in most European countries etc. The u.s.a is VERY behind in math/science. But a lot of "gifted" kids get a false inflated view of themselves. But once they enter college it turns into a mog-fest!

-But then it does not answer my question of how these guys (who couldn't read/show up to school drunk everyday) in just TWO MONTHS started kicking ass! (Fuck I spent YEARS learning guitar and can barely play the Itsy Bitsy Spider. How the fuck can borderline junkies in TWO MONTHS start picking up FAAR more complicated skills than playing the guitar in such a SHORT time frame?

-Just seems satanic!

-Help me think about this logically guys

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, fogdart, norwood reaper and 1 other person
dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, ItsOver999, rand anon and 4 others
17244.jpg

• +1
Reactions: copefuel and Deleted member 17244
if someone said that after h.s and college I would have failed my internships/- be raking sand traps at golf courses and being clowned on by my bosesses I would have laughed in their face! But nope now I AM the fuckups like in h.s.
I got 9.3 CGPA in middle HS.
Dropped out without completing it, JFL.

I became from the good, quite, kid, to the retarded autist, who is a NEET.
Life happens, mang.

Thus, fuck life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, Danish_Retard, rand anon and 3 others
Please shorten your tales to 2 paragraphs and i may read

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, rand anon, Hueless and 1 other person
Like I knew guys (incel as well even to this day). Who came to class drunk/failed tests were TOTAL GOOFBALLS in h.s they got suspended selling drugs (not to stacey but to other dudes). Meanwhile I made the local newspaper, I was top in some classes, I also was a mini sportstar. I did NOT have sex but I had SOME foids at least pretending to be nice to me (in fairness it was mostly sheboons but once they gave me candy on halloween and shit etc).
are they 5´4 spics?

I got 9.3 CGPA in middle HS.
Dropped out without completing it, JFL.

I became from the good, quite, kid, to the retarded autist, who is a NEET.
Life happens, mang.

Thus, fuck life.
How does this occur? I guess i am using this forum as an open therapist.

Let’s deconstruct. How did our lives de-rail? Maybe we could try to improve once we detect how it went off the rails

How does this occur? I guess i am using this forum as an open therapist.

Let’s deconstruct. How did our lives de-rail? Maybe we could try to improve once we detect how it went off the rails
Some guys are born in absolute povERty while some are born in riches.
There are polars to evERything. Life is multifactorial and evERything affects evERything.

We cannot predict one thing with absolute perfection. Shit happens aka Factors happen.

One may say that we did something "wrong" in our lives for us to get fucked.
In the wordly sense, yes, we did something "wrong" and fucked up.

HowevER, the thing is shit happened, and that's it.
The normies are right about one thing, you cannot change the past. So, why bother?

I say, bother it till you find why.
HowevER, even then it is cope, JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Hueless
not gonna read that shit bruv

Please shorten your tales to 2 paragraphs and i may read
TLD;R: how did failed low-tier normies who were failures/fuckups in h.s suddenly mature rapidly within 1-2 months?

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
There are polars to evERything. Life is multifactorial and evERything affects evERything.

We cannot predict one thing with absolute perfection. Shit happens aka Factors happen.

The normies are right about one thing, you cannot change the past. So, why bother?

TLD;R: how did failed low-tier normies who were failures/fuckups in h.s suddenly mature rapidly within 1-2 months?

They Are NT
Not being able to read/literally falling down the stairs from too much alcohol consumption in h.s does not seem NT to me

Because they could read a few well-edited paragraphs.

Probably they didnt give two shit in school also
when i was in school many mogged me until i mogged them in one of the hardest exam in my country
Some of those girls cried because how hard i mogged them

Not being able to read/literally falling down the stairs from too much alcohol consumption in h.s does not seem NT to me
No that is actually what is NT

Because they couldread a few well-edited paragraphs.
Dude im trying to be serious. Like how did I CRASH/BURN despite having top grades/making the local paper while these guys could not stop fucking up. But then SUDDENLY the roles reversed is now I am the fuckup and the previous fuckups become my peak when i was in h.s?

Probably they didnt give two shit in school also
when i was in school many mogged me until i mogged them in one of the hardest exam in my country
Some of those girls cried because how hard i mogged them
But then they gave 2 shits once they entered uni? I am confused

Dude im trying to be serious. Like how did I CRASH/BURN despite having top grades/making the local paper while these guys could not stop fucking up. But then SUDDENLY the roles reversed is now I am the fuckup and the previous fuckups become my peak when i was in h.s?

What subject did you take
Maybe you are bad at subject
Or youre paranoid
Maybe its just a bad phase

They might have had exposure with some high iq professors who influenced them in a positive way.
I am also that kind of person who was lazy during the times of school and suddenly, I have As in all of the subjects.
Sometimes changes happen, not sometimes, but all the time. Sometimes you have a sudden realization that who have either to grow the fuck up or become a loser.

They might have had exposure with some high iq professors who influenced them in a positive way.
Didnt think of that possibly.
I am also that kind of person who was lazy during the times of school and suddenly, I have As in all of the subjects.
How? Its like not growing up speaking spanish but the SECOND your foot hits Mexico city you are prattling away in spanish.
Sometimes changes happen, not sometimes, but all the time. Sometimes you have a sudden realization that who have either to grow the fuck up or become a loser.
I was grown up in h.s why did i decline but how did these guys grow up in a month? You cant learn a hard skill in a moth.

-walk me through the process

What subject did you take
Plant science college HANDS DOWN WORST year of my LIFE!
Maybe you are bad at subject
Became stupid all of a sudden ie accidentally literally put my expensive laptop in the college pool (to this day idk how the fuck i managed to do that NEVER thought in a million years it wud happen!
Or youre paranoid
Wdym?
Maybe its just a bad phase
For me or the h.s fuckups?

Didnt think of that possibly.

How? Its like not growing up speaking spanish but the SECOND your foot hits Mexico city you are prattling away in spanish.

I was grown up in h.s why did i decline but how did these guys grow up in a month? You cant learn a hard skill in a moth.

-walk me through the process
It is difficult to explain how the process works, but I will try anyway. You just have to adapt to the things that are not comfortable, when you are not adapted it is difficult for your brain to stay in the situation(studying lets say). So in the past, when I would encounter some stress from studying I would just stop and give up, I could not study for more than 1-2 hours per day, which seemed a lot back in that time, but now I study 9-10hrs a day, ever day. How? Because of adaptation, U just have to force yourself through the periods of stress and time to time take some breaks when you feel that you can't think or focus anymore. Use breathing exercises to calm down. Calmness is your best friend when you study. Your brain can't be and does not want to be in fight or flight situation all the time. I think this is the main reason.
Parents usually force their children to study through force and that is bad, because it activates fight or flight response in child. It makes them more impulsive and irational. U need rationality, calmness and clarity. I hope this helps, there are also many more things that affect all of this, but for now, this is enough I think.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
It is difficult to explain how the process works, but I will try anyway. You just have to adapt to the things that are not comfortable, when you are not adapted it is difficult for your brain to stay in the situation(studying lets say). So in the past, when I would encounter some stress from studying I would just stop and give up, I could not study for more than 1-2 hours per day, which seemed a lot back in that time, but now I study 9-10hrs a day, ever day. How? Because of adaptation, U just have to force yourself through the periods of stress and time to time take some breaks when you feel that you can't think or focus anymore. Use breathing exercises to calm down. Calmness is your best friend when you study. Your brain can't be and does not want to be in fight or flight situation all the time. I think this is the main reason.
Parents usually force their children to study through force and that is bad, because it activates fight or flight response in child. It makes them more impulsive and irational. U need rationality, calmness and clarity. I hope this helps, there are also many more things that affect all of this, but for now, this is enough I think.
But how did these goofballs suddenly “adapt” wouldnt i be better adapted to uni since i did better in high school rather than be a drunk fuckup like they were?

-this phenomenon COMPLETELY BAFFLES me!

But how did these goofballs suddenly “adapt” wouldnt i be better adapted to uni since i did better in high school rather than be a drunk fuckup like they were?

-this phenomenon COMPLETELY BAFFLES me!
it's a pill I've been seeing in a whiel and maybe I'll explain somedays but it's very exagerated/ psuhed theory and idk if it works or not but your thread seems to be approving it

it's a pill I've been seeing in a whiel and maybe I'll explain somedays but it's very exagerated/ psuhed theory and idk if it works or not but your thread seems to be approving it
Can u list ur theory? My life has been derailed/declining. I want
To see if i can salvage what is left on this train wreck.

-Seriously i want to know ur thoughts/theories 👍

Not a letter.

But suddenly the DAY I started college it was NOTHING but a FIGHT FOR MY LIFE EVERYDAY! I LITERALLY got lost in my own fucking neighborhood for an hour, I then couldn't do simple tasks/forgetting shit etc.

Meanwhile freshman year of college those retards from earlier SUDDENLY started using big words (these guys were borderline ILLITERATE and could barely read in h.s only a few months ago back in june but SUDDENLY around spetember they TRANSFORM into these academic rockstars! WTF! (they even won AWARDS and made it in the LA TIMES NEWSPAPER/gave Mussolini-Esque Graduation speeches on campus/got job offers left and right! dafuq!)

However, if someone said that after h.s and college I would have failed my internships/- be raking sand traps at golf courses and being clowned on by my bosesses I would have laughed in their face! But nope now I AM the fuckups like in h.s.

I almost think could it be like a fucked up KARMA like God is PUNISHING ME for secretly making fun of those fuck-ups in h.s?

Certainly feels like it.

I even ask normies WTF happened and boy are they RESENTFUL that I was popular in h.s they even say: "GOOD 5ft2 you DESERVE to fail in life because you did not apply yourself/establish good habits in h.s and didn't have to work hard"

Uh niggah, you think I just floated to class and memorized shit? I would stay after school and get help from the teacher etc. I worked HARD TOO! These retards in school were not "establishing good habits" by showing up to school FALLING DOWN THE STAIRS drunk (knew a guy where that happened)

I noticed that with ex-gifted kids who CRASH AND BURN people (and even their OWN PARENTS ) have this RESENTMENT and even take JOY in having that person fail. I don't know about you but if I knew someone who was kicking ass in life and then suddenly started failing a few months later i would be CONCERNED I would say: "wtf is wrong with that guy" "is he ok?" "what happened he was doing well" "maybe he needs HELP" ie basic empathy 101 (for all these normies telling us how un-empathetic we are they sure are VERY unempathetic to others struggling in life).

-What happened? I am in the U.S.A. One THEORY I have for my DOWNFALL is that school standards are RETARDEDLY easy. Ie teachers were passing these retards even though they were illiterate etc. So "smart" in highschool in the u.s.a is actually borderline retarded/average in most European countries etc. The u.s.a is VERY behind in math/science. But a lot of "gifted" kids get a false inflated view of themselves. But once they enter college it turns into a mog-fest!

-But then it does not answer my question of how these guys (who couldn't read/show up to school drunk everyday) in just TWO MONTHS started kicking ass! (Fuck I spent YEARS learning guitar and can barely play the Itsy Bitsy Spider. How the fuck can borderline junkies in TWO MONTHS start picking up FAAR more complicated skills than playing the guitar in such a SHORT time frame?

-Just seems satanic!

Kill them,. Are you really gonna let these monkeys life mog you like that? They can’t life mog you, if they no longer have a life.

• JFL
Reactions: banjojones
Just go to jail for 40 years theory
Ironically some of those fuckups i am talking about had criminal records YET they life-mogged me one off to uni!

I don't know about you but if I knew someone who was kicking ass in life and then suddenly started failing a few months later i would be CONCERNED I would say: "wtf is wrong with that guy" "is he ok?" "what happened he was doing well" "maybe he needs HELP" ie basic empathy 101 (for all these normies telling us how un-empathetic we are they sure are VERY unempathetic to others struggling in life).
It doesnt always work like that,

+they had a capability to do better that they never used. I remember I was borderline mentally disabled grades cell many times but this wasn't necessarily representative to gauge further capacity.

• +1
Reactions: banjojones
Ask them, these times you have to be humble. If you ask sincerely maybe you'll learn something from them. Or maybe it will just reinforce your beliefs.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Ask them, these times you have to be humble. If you ask sincerely maybe you'll learn something from them. Or maybe it will just reinforce your beliefs.
they moved away/i lost contact with them

This is a repost from.is

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
playing the guitar aint easy, i also developed interest in academic subjects at 18. Its when the frontla part of the brain starts to fuse and therefore the part that makes you do important tasks. They probably already were smart but they just didnt care/were more impulsive, now they do.

Certainly feels like it.

-Just seems satanic!

you get burned out from studying/depressed due to inceldom while their positive life experiences just propel their studymax when it actually matters

It doesnt always work like that,

+they had a capability to do better that they never used. I remember I was borderline mentally disabled grades cell many times but this wasn't necessarily representative to gauge further capacity.
yep tortoise and hair :(

you get burned out from studying/depressed due to inceldom while their positive life experiences just propel their studymax when it actually matters
they were incel too effectively but they still careermaxxed/got their looksmatch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back