Justin Bieber2

Screen Shot 2020 07 28 at 33911 AM

Screen Shot 2020 07 28 at 33703 AM

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5145 and Lev Peshkov
collagen and hairline

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 15099, Dylan2 and 2 others
defenitely collagen and also he just doesn't give a shit about his looks anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 15099, jake_okok and 6 others
drugs

• +1
Reactions: Usum, Deleted member 6914, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
Skin quality
skin tone
hair color
hair line
Loss of color contrast halo

• +1
Reactions: nika, oxymoron, Copemaxxing and 1 other person
He aged.

He was a pretty boy

Agepill is Brutual for pretty boys

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 4797, HeavenAdmιn and 3 others
He was nearly unmoggable as a boy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DaGullas and Chadakin
Collagen, fat pads, hair,

He also had his bipolars, or whatever back teeth extracted. Fucks yo bone structure.

And ofc, Lyme Disease and drug addiction.
If you have Lyme Disease, often times your only cope is drugs.

drugs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4123
From roasting the British prince for balding and saying get on fin bro to using fin and balding himself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: roddypolarbear04 and softlysoftly
From roasting the British prince for balding and saying get on fin bro to using fin and balding himself
Never make fun of norwooding men. That’s inviting the reaper to strike

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly, MogTheMogger, Deleted member 6963 and 5 others
he probably fucked thousands of jbs by now and dgaf about his looks

• +1
Reactions: Usum
brutal, there's just something very off and unattractive about his face since 2017
Loss of contrast (his new hair color doesn’t suit him), his facial hair (which looks like shit), he hasn’t gotten a proper haircut in a long time, loss of collagen and his hairline receded a bit.
Lastly, he has way too many tats.

Wtf was he thinking...

Loss of contrast (his new hair color doesn’t suit him), his facial hair (which looks like shit), he hasn’t gotten a proper haircut in a long time, loss of collagen and his hairline receded a bit.
View attachment 549519
Wtf was he thinking...
I agree with everything except the tats. I dont like these ones especifically but imagine his prime with those tats. Pretty boy bad boy vibes

I agree with everything except the tats. I dont like these ones especifically but imagine his prime with those tats. Pretty boy bad boy vibes
He doesn’t look DOM enough to pull of so many tats. He looked fine a few years ago with some sleeve tats and some on his chest and neck.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and DaGullas
he probably fucked thousands of jbs by now and dgaf about his looks
big chunk of it, probably. He simply doesn't care lol
Of course he can still bang whoever he wants due to fame, but even if he couldn't, I doubt he'd care.
He's banged thousands of the hottest 14-19 years olds you can get.
I know it seems unfathomable to us, but people really do seem to get bored of banging hot girls.
So many celebs in boybands and stuff have spoke about it and try to find other ways to have fun (usually drugs and shit. Robbie Williams said he almost turned gay as he'd got bored of banging hot female fans lol)

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
He doesn’t look DOM enough to pull of so many tats. He looked fine a few years ago with some sleeve tats and some on his chest and neck.
ye that i agree.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
View attachment 549519
Wtf was he thinking...

His tattoos look terrible, way too crowded. I think it's more than just softmax changes (hair/facial hair etc). How does one lose this much collagen in 3 years? First pic is 2016 vs 2019 both shaved with no hair frauding.

Jb

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Omg so shit in the 2 pic. Drugs, mental health, bad sleeping patterns, drink and too much partying really hits you.

Jb before
Jbafter

Brutal, someone shouldn't descend this hard in 2 years

• So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr
Cel

Identical eye area

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx, Usum, graycel and 7 others
His tattoos look terrible, way too crowded. I think it's more than just softmax changes (hair/facial hair etc). How does one lose this much collagen in 3 years? First pic is 2016 vs 2019 both shaved with no hair frauding.

View attachment 549542View attachment 549545
Not sure, it might just be because he‘s been experiencing lots of outbreaks recently? I think if he were to take proper care of his skin he’d look a lot better again.

defenitely collagen and also he just doesn't give a shit about his looks anymore.
nah, he still dies his hair, buys expensive clothes, jewelry, gets tattoes. He still cares obviously.

nah, he still dies his hair, buys expensive clothes, jewelry, gets tats. He still cares obviously.
His clothing style, hair dyes, jewelry and tats ironically all look like shit.

Collagen is a scapegoat thrown around by people who don't underrstand the mechanics of craniofacial dystrophy. Most of Bieber's changed appearance is the result of recently acquired lack of structural support. Loss of collagen doesn't lead to the kind of orbital hollowness as shown in:

Such is a skeletal problem mostly.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Introvertednarc
@DoMoverPRETTYboy

He didn't prioritize his hair or collagen, which should have been his #1 priorities for his career, etc. Instead he drugmaxxed but I also heard he had some kind of disease (?). It's ironic because he made fun of that Prince for balding and not being on finasteride before the Norwood Reaper came for him too.

ohWX2fF_rPY.jpg
9abdeb3503b3f0d4b1551c8a76920192

omvcxaw-png.135420
3fZbSOk.jpg

5c9739d1dc658.jpg
tt7pUre.png

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, rydofx and Chadakin
He didn't prioritize his hair or collagen, which should have been his #1 priorities for his career, etc. Instead he drugmaxxed. It's ironic because he made fun of that Prince for balding and not being on finasteride before the Norwood Reaper came for him too.

ohWX2fF_rPY.jpg
9abdeb3503b3f0d4b1551c8a76920192

omvcxaw-png.135420
3fZbSOk.jpg

5c9739d1dc658.jpg
tt7pUre.png

just took my collagen vitamins after seeing this

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, Usum and Schizoidcel
his eye area is so fucking bad, his only appeal was his voice, status, jaw and pheno. but what a horrid eye area jfl

just took my collagen vitamins after seeing this

lmfao this is making me to wanna take them. im 18 right now so i have hope. can you link me to collagen vitamins you use? also any advice? avoid the sun right? should i get retin a cream?

Someone send him a tube of tret and SPF.