How do I ascend 18 South Asian 5"10

Everyone looks better with a small relaxed squint than if they fully relaxed their eyes so you'd look better with a tiny squint than none at all
Yeah I'd have to experiment a little with all that stuff

• +1
Reactions: F36
I need to escape the ethnicpill like Salludon send help

last pic giga lighting frauded

its over for my under eye support
mogs me

na dw ur good in any eurocentric country you'd still have more SMV than me cus of pheno difference 🤣youre 15 you still got years for potential growth

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
na dw ur good in any eurocentric country you'd still have more SMV than me cus of pheno difference 🤣youre 15 you still got years for potential growth
praying for gandy rn

• Love it
and its so sad that race makes a massive diffrence even tho it shouldnt

and its so sad that race makes a massive diffrence even tho it shouldnt
it is what it is, overwhelming majority of average europeans, arabs, any phenos look better than south asian dudes, nothing to do about that

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
it is what it is, overwhelming majority of average europeans, arabs, any phenos look better than south asian dudes, nothing to do about that
alr man, gotta go, thanks for some positivity on this site lmao, gl

• +1
you're gl and looks like you've improved a lot
just dont do that psl aspie stare irl and maybe wear lifts

i think the glasses are good if you want a HQNP girl, but if you just care about quantity then maybe switch to contacts

• +1
“Why would u not want to be associated with curry munchers”:soy:
i put that there to hopefully put off curry haters in the forum 😭

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Already mogs cause Indian

you're gl and looks like you've improved a lot
just dont do that psl aspie stare irl and maybe wear lifts

i think the glasses are good if you want a HQNP girl, but if you just care about quantity then maybe switch to contacts
lmfao yeah i never take pictures with that expression just did it for this post, i was thinking green contacts or sticking to glasses - i take HQNP over quantity but also slightly coloured contacts could fit me and give me some actual colouring

Your upper lips are too dark they make you look turbo ethnic

damn, that's a sharp jawline. Pretty good base.

• +1
damn, that's a sharp jawline. Pretty good base.
Yeah i feel i have a good potential base to get implants with. Nosejob might come in handy too, mine is too bulbous, zygo implants and maybe something for my eyes are in my future plans

Htn good looking
how tall are u ?

• +1
18, so maybe ill gain some miracle extra bone mass even now if praying to gandy works
U already have enough bone I need more bone on my face I might get more cuz I’m only 15

18, so maybe ill gain some miracle extra bone mass even now if praying to gandy works
Sorry dude I’m dumb u didn’t read the title

• +1
U already have enough bone I need more bone on my face I might get more cuz I’m only 15
If thats u in your pfp and youre only 15 you could have huge increase in bone mass or robustness from all that testoseronemaxxing, you got hella years to have room for good growth and development, also train your masseters by clenching on them throughout the day lightly-mid force it could help add some robustness to your face like it did mine if u saw my "before" photos up in the first page of replies

• Love it
Reactions: antony 726
If thats u in your pfp and youre only 15 you could have huge increase in bone mass or robustness from all that testoseronemaxxing, you got hella years to have room for good growth and development, also train your masseters by clenching on them throughout the day lightly-mid force it could help add some robustness to your face like it did mine if u saw my "before" photos up in the first page of replies
Ik dude thanks yeah it’s me on my pfp also can u explain more about the jaw exercises thing ?

• +1
Ik dude thanks yeah it’s me on my pfp also can u explain more about the jaw exercises thing ?
Looking huge but yeah you wanna combine hard mewing with clenching the back of your teeth (molars) in pulses or sets, start with 5-10 seconds if its difficult then when u adapt to it and find the clenching easier increase the time

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
wow amazing selection of pics

perfect for fullon objective rating

ignored

MTN. Strong MTN

• +1
wow amazing selection of pics

perfect for fullon objective rating

ignored
Don't care plenty of other people came and did it, if you want more than a flat mirror pic, a pic took by someone else, 2 different views of side and 3/4s cope 🤣

I need to escape the ethnicpill like Salludon send help

last pic giga lighting frauded

its over for my under eye support
How did you ascend?

How did you ascend?
I had late extra puberty i'm guessing since I gained bone mass after 17, other than that drop body fat, read about water retention drink 2-3L water daily, 2 bananas also help with it and don't eat shit, cut out salts and sugars as much as you can to debloat ur face, and get a skincare routine i recommend adding alpha arbutin 2% HA serums to brighten your face and vitamin c drop serums for your under eyes

I had late extra puberty i'm guessing since I gained bone mass after 17, other than that drop body fat, read about water retention drink 2-3L water daily, 2 bananas also help with it and don't eat shit, cut out salts and sugars as much as you can to debloat ur face, and get a skincare routine i recommend adding alpha arbutin 2% HA serums to brighten your face and vitamin c drop serums for your under eyes
Nah bro what did you do for your chin. I like it a lot. Same tho i just gained bone mass at mid 18. Are you paki?

And what was your mewing and chewing protocols and is there anything else you did to get rid of the UEE you had?

Nah bro what did you do for your chin. I like it a lot. Same tho i just gained bone mass at mid 18. Are you paki?
Got it from my dad it was just invisible before, it grew in the last year didn't do nthn for it, and yea im from bangladesh ethnically

And what was your mewing and chewing protocols and is there anything else you did to get rid of the UEE you had?
I combined hard mewing daily with tensing and clenching masseters to grow and inflate them over time to get a square jaw, my chin grew naturally and for my UEE i put a slight squint and dropped my eyebrows for around 2 years and it became a natural placement for my eye area

Got it from my dad it was just invisible before, it grew in the last year didn't do nthn for it, and yea im from bangladesh ethnically
Ah i see you ascended hard bro

• +1
I combined hard mewing daily with tensing and clenching masseters to grow and inflate them over time to get a square jaw, my chin grew naturally and for my UEE i put a slight squint and dropped my eyebrows for around 2 years and it became a natural placement for my eye area
Could you describe your version of hard mewing? teeth placement, which part to place the most force on and intricacies like these

Could you describe your version of hard mewing? teeth placement, which part to place the most force on and intricacies like these
Normal mewing but put your tongue against your teeth just a bit and push out and up to put pressure on your upper front teeth as well as the roof of your mouth, and with some forced pressure but not all the time (against your teeth but keep it pushed up hard against the roof of your mouth for boosted effects, if mewing works on you) to avoid abnormalities, mewing can be cope though so just hope that it'll still work on you

Normal mewing but put your tongue against your teeth just a bit and push out and up to put pressure on your upper front teeth as well as the roof of your mouth, and with some forced pressure but not all the time (against your teeth but keep it pushed up hard against the roof of your mouth for boosted effects, if mewing works on you) to avoid abnormalities, mewing can be cope though so just hope that it'll still work on you
I made some improvements in the last 6 months nothing major but still everything counts. I'll use your advice too thanks

• +1