how do I convince my blue-pilled doctor to prescribe me HGH?

onlyhereforheight

onlyhereforheight

best coper
16, plates are very open but dormant, idiopathic short stature

i have xray scans of my plates, how can I convince my doctor to prescribe me HGH? can Medicaid or insurance cover HGH? do let me know..

• +1
Reactions: Interested
bump the appointment is in 2 days

Try to convince him by saying you're depressed or even suicidal because of your height.

Back when I had to get x-ray in my country before doing LL, the doctor gave me a retarded speech about how I'm ruining my life and kept giving me stank eye the whole process. Mf even charged me extra for that xray....

Last edited:
they won’t let you unless you’re literal midget tier

you’re better off getting it online

That will be a hard task, trust me. Try to convince him by saying you're depressed or even suicidal because of your height.

Back when I had to get x-ray in my country before doing LL, the doctor gave me a retarded speech about how I'm ruining my life and kept giving me stank eye the whole process. Mf even charged me extra for that xray....
won’t they put me on antidepressants or some shit? wouldn’t it just cause unnecessary trouble

• Hmm...
Reactions: Interested

Attachments

• 20DE69BB-A549-4720-9FAF-FB498B4E8707.jpeg
    20DE69BB-A549-4720-9FAF-FB498B4E8707.jpeg
    10.8 KB · Views: 0
jfl just get a job and buy it online it’s like $200/month

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
find a good source online unless you're like below 5'4 they prob won't do shit no matter what

find a good source online unless you're like below 5'4 they prob won't do shit no matter what
im about that — you think if I show him my xrays & act insecure n shit he’ll prescribe it?

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
im about that — you think if I show him my xrays & act insecure n shit he’ll prescribe it?
yes that's below an average white woman height and like two standard deviations below average height you have to get on hgh brother

yes that's below an average white woman height and like two standard deviations below average height you have to get on hgh brother
praying ion gotta pay outta my own pocket I got like a thousand saved up only and that’s like ~5 months dosage do you think insurance/Medicaid might cover it?

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
praying ion gotta pay outta my own pocket I got like a thousand saved up only and that’s like ~5 months dosage do you think insurance/Medicaid might cover it?
idk i live in canada

When did you hit puberty? If you aren’t a late bloomer I doubt that hgh will do anything

mid 14, but my bone age is around that rn
I’d recommend you get a blood test to see your levels then get on generic hgh from online if you cant afford pharma grade

grow your hair and wear nail polish so its believable say you are trans and since estrogen stunts your growth you want hgh to keep growing get prescribed both and only take hgh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and AngryShortMale
trannymaxx theory
grow your hair and wear nail polish so its believable say you are trans and since estrogen stunts your growth you want hgh to keep growing get prescribed both and only take hgh

can insurance and or Medicaid cover HGH

Try to convince him by saying you're depressed or even suicidal because of your height.

Just get sent to the suicidal watch psych ward theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Interested, AngryShortMale and onlyhereforheight
How many times does it have to be said? NO doctor will give you HGH unless you are a legitimate clinical dwarf. It would risk making them lose their medical license. You have to buy it off the black market from a source like Qingdao Sigma Chemical, Purple Panda Labs, etc and take a 5IU+ dose with aromatase inhibitors.