How do i explain facial aesthetics to therapist?

realt50

realt50

Bronze
If i can convince why facial aesthetics + height matter so much (body dysmorphia + suicidal)😂 my doctor will agree to give me hgh at 15. How would i explain things like negative orbital vector, zero under eye support, flat maxilla in a normie way to them?

• JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, flippasav, Zonar and 3 others
Hgh or not you will be 5 foot 8 forever shut the fuck up
Hgh or not you will be 5 foot 8 forever shut the fuck up
did not read a single molecule, nigga
59EE1F92 1658 4CA2 A646 093CAA15447E

If i can convince why facial aesthetics + height matter so much (body dysmorphia + suicidal)😂 my doctor will agree to give me hgh at 15. How would i explain things like negative orbital vector, zero under eye support, flat maxilla in a normie way to them?
Well, imo if you’re not sub 5’10 you gon be aight. Height genuinely carries you lengths bro. If you are just above average in looks and over 5’10 you’ll get women. What do you look like? if you do have a flat maxxilla no one who isn’t a .org user will ever notice.

Well, imo if you’re not sub 5’10 you gon be aight. Height genuinely carries you lengths bro. If you are just above average in looks and over 5’10 you’ll get women. What do you look like? if you do have a flat maxxilla no one who isn’t a .org user will ever notice.
i’m very below average in height, plus i need lefort at 15. it’s not fucking fair that teens my age can change their gender through hormonal prescriptions and doctors won’t give me hgh to be AVERAGE height and facially

Wear af1. Also what do you look like
bro 2 inch boost to be 5’6? it never began for me, i’ll try my hardest to act suicidal to my therapist so they can forsure give HGH and maybe even a cosmetic surgery. She said it’s a possibility

bro 2 inch boost to be 5’6? it never began for me, i’ll try my hardest to act suicidal to my therapist so they can forsure give HGH and maybe even a cosmetic surgery. She said it’s a possibility
5’4, yeah kinda shitty. but 5’6 really is not too too bad. Considering the fact you’re 15 you have growth left in you. Combined with hgh you should come out the other side just fine. Worrying about it or obsessing over it won’t add and inch to your height. Wish you the best

5’4, yeah kinda shitty. but 5’6 really is not too too bad. Considering the fact you’re 15 you have growth left in you. Combined with hgh you should come out the other side just fine. Worrying about it or obsessing over it won’t add and inch to your height. Wish you the best
thanks, unfortunately my female therapist height and bone mogs me. she’s obviously a clueless blupilled person and keep making me try to cope with “accept yourself” she herself won’t ever have to go through anything similar to an org user because she’s not below average 😔

thanks, unfortunately my female therapist height and bone mogs me. she’s obviously a clueless blupilled person and keep making me try to cope with “accept yourself” she herself won’t ever have to go through anything similar to an org user because she’s not below average 😔
In a way she is right. Other than surgery nothing you do will change your face to a significance. You do have to accept yourself, this still conincides with betterment though don’t get it twisted.

You pay them to cope with you

u still have a chance bro, yeah that's good idea, just act suicidal, also say u have a dream to do sports and it's hurting u everyday that ur short and weak and can't achieve ur dreams and shit, create all reasons

You pay them to cope with you
it’s free nigga
u still have a chance bro, yeah that's good idea, just act suicidal, also say u have a dream to do sports and it's hurting u everyday that ur short and weak and can't achieve ur dreams and shit, create all reasons
yeah i told her i try to cope with fighting (MMA) (i don’t jfl😂) and i constantly get hit on my browridge, chin, zygos, and jaw. I told her if she and my doctor agreed to give me HGH that i would finally be able to cope with being an incel and my new bones would protect my during combat and i that would be my new way to cope.

Dude you have a 100x greater chance of being put in a psych ward over them giving you HGH JFL. Therapy and psychiatry = institutional blue pill.

• +1
Reactions: ParanoidHungLatino