How do i cope as a short man

MakinMogReturns

MakinMogReturns

Kraken
Im 16 and 167 cm i think that is 5 5 and a half my mom is 5 6-5 7 dad 6 3

Went to the doc today for check up to get measured i grew a inch and a half from last year so it seems like its gg right

I Tell him i think i might be deficient in gh he said that he is pretty sure that might be the reason since my predicted height should be 6 1 based on parents height

Im now taking a test monday and get results Wednesday if they comeback negative then i have zero idea why im a borderline midget

It might be a deylayed growth spurt since my father had one but I didn’t really have a delayed puberty so it wouldn’t make sense also im tanner stage 4 so im sure i got a inch or two at most left

Im just hoping to be 5 7 so i can fraud 5 8 im also pretty decent looking like mtn-htn in the face so it’s like a fucking dagger knowing your a waste of genetics

Also im 100% sure its my father we have to many similar features and we both weirdly only have one hollow cheekbone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, to be human and Deleted member 15827

Went to the doc today for check up to get measured i grew a inch and a half from last year so it seems like its gg right

I Tell him i think i might be deficient in gh he said that he is pretty sure that might be the reason since my predicted height should be 6 1 based on parents height

Im now taking a test monday and get results Wednesday if they comeback negative then i have zero idea why im a borderline midget

It might be a deylayed growth spurt since my father had one but I didn’t really have a delayed puberty so it wouldn’t make sense also im tanner stage 4 so im sure i got a inch or two at most left

Im just hoping to be 5 7 so i can fraud 5 8 im also pretty decent looking like mtn-htn in the face so it’s like a fucking dagger knowing your a waste of genetics

Also im 100% sure its my father we have to many similar features and we both weirdly only have one hollow cheekbone
depends tbh, where do you live?

Im sorry :feelswah: welcome to inceldom

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, RopeMaxxed, Slob and 12 others
no cope just die

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, to be human, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
it depends on how good looking you are

if your short and truecel then rope/cope

if your short and have a HTN face then LL

if your short with a chad face then LL

• +1
Reactions: joseph and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
dude you need to finess it

eat a shit ton of carbs before the test. what else is on it? just hgh and igf?

msg me. you need hgh before its too late, im 17.7 and its nearly over for me and im just not starting my stack, do everything in your power to get hgh, dont be like me.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, ChristianChad, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person

what is LL?

dude you need to finess it

eat a shit ton of carbs before the test. what else is on it? just hgh and igf?

msg me. you need hgh before its too late, im 17.7 and its nearly over for me and im just not starting my stack, do everything in your power to get hgh, dont be like me.
I talked to my doctor about taking hgh he told me im pretty much to far in to take it and it wont really give significant results he said if i started younger it would have been better

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob and ChristianChad
I talked to my doctor about taking hgh he told me im pretty much to far in to take it and it wont really give significant results he said if i started younger it would have been better
hes right but you can still get taller with it. eat carbs before the test and dont sleep. like not at all

im assuming its fasted in the morning? and what is on the bloods panel?

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
I'd say wait 6 months to see if you grow, take hgh if you don't in that time

hes right but you can still get taller with it. eat carbs before the test and dont sleep. like not at all

im assuming its fasted in the morning? and what is on the bloods panel?
The test is monday either 10am or 4 pm and what would carbs do im guessing rig the test to show i have bad hgh and sleep disrubts my results so they prescribe me hgh?

The test is monday either 10am or 4 pm and what would carbs do im guessing rig the test to show i have bad hgh and sleep disrubts my results so they prescribe me hgh?
yeah you want it really low

lifts + thick shoe + verbal fraud

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
WTF BOTH of you parents are tall and you are 5,5???.., Maybe you are late boomer.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
blame your mom for her incredibly poor fat soluble nutrient depleted diet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
step 1: go to a doctor
step 2: ask for shotgun implants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, joseph, Deleted member 21146 and 1 other person

Chad face > 5’5”. Just wear lifts.

Not over

• Hmm...
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Dam dad is 6.3 and you are 5.6 god did you dirty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: virren, to be human, Deleted member and 2 others
Eat as much Protein as you can, 200+ MINIMUM, preferably NOT from chicken, turkey, fish, vegetables but from...
Calf/beef, veal, lamb/mutton, occasional lean cuts of pork like tenderloin has the most Thiamine/B1 out of any food on earth, egg yolks from eggs which are from a good source, beef liver from a good source (butcher, eat only twice a week max because of its Vitamin A content), grassfed raw milk if you can get/digest it, lacto-fermentated products if you can't digest milk, occasional canned tuna in water/olive oil if it's from the Mediterranean/Italy and not some SEA shithole

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Eat as much Protein as you can, 200+ MINIMUM, preferably NOT from chicken, turkey, fish, vegetables but from...
Calf/beef, veal, lamb/mutton, occasional lean cuts of pork like tenderloin has the most Thiamine/B1 out of any food on earth, egg yolks from eggs which are from a good source, beef liver from a good source (butcher, eat only twice a week max because of its Vitamin A content), grassfed raw milk if you can get/digest it, lacto-fermentated products if you can't digest milk, occasional canned tuna in water/olive oil if it's from the Mediterranean/Italy and not some SEA shithole
Protein consumption is directly correlated with height and IGF-1 levels

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Kroker
Dutch didn't become tall until they started eating a lot of animal protein.
Asian zoomers living in the West regularly grow up to be 6 foot because of the meat based high protein diet

Never saw something like that. You mum as above average in height and your father way above average. Even in the tallest country worldwide. What went wrong? How tall was your father at 16?

idk man I grew 3 inches between ages 15 and 18, maybe you're a late bloomer.

buy jet boots jimmy neutron style

If your growth plates are already closed, LL + Lifts.
Or becoming a famous rockstar/artist/celebrity :feelsthink:
Images   2022 08 14T194420210

Never saw something like that. You mum as above average in height and your father way above average. Even in the tallest country worldwide. What went wrong? How tall was your father at 16?
My mom said he was short and then he grew taller in sophmore year but im a junior now i would guess under 5 7

LL

Leanmax, gymmax. Being rich and/or famous would help. Being a big guy in your social circle will also help.

Not a lot of options. GL dood

ur still growing. look for a simple stack that includes aromasin (will keep u growing) id suggest taking it for 2 years max. my personal fast advice is either find a mk-677 stack (which may not work because its kinda weak) or find a pharma gh or igf-1 stack (upps the odds of you growing by alot but also more expensive and hard to access)

C

Can u pm me?

I could help u out probably.

U could use aromaisn which would cost u 15$ per month and it would keep ur growth plates open as long as u take it So u will grow taller for longer.

U could add peptides,hgh and igf1 which would make u taller at the rate of 3-5 inches per year
Peptides+igf1 would cost u 50$ per month.

Hgh+igf1 would cost u 300$ per month.

Peptides are cheaper alternatives to hgh but u would have to inject them 2-3 times a day while hgh only needs to be injected once a day

167 cm is OK.

• JFL
Reactions: Detective
how old are you? if you are under 20 years old go for the Alkoclar formula and then LL

Face > height always.

Buy mk677, you will become a gigachad for 50$.

the thing is if ur already good looking and short you'd have to bring yourself to blast hgh which will most likely change your whole face

its over bro i had to accept it aswell im on gh and igf now but it seems to be late

C

Can u pm me?

I could help u out probably.

U could use aromaisn which would cost u 15$ per month and it would keep ur growth plates open as long as u take it So u will grow taller for longer.

U could add peptides,hgh and igf1 which would make u taller at the rate of 3-5 inches per year
Peptides+igf1 would cost u 50$ per month.

Hgh+igf1 would cost u 300$ per month.

Peptides are cheaper alternatives to hgh but u would have to inject them 2-3 times a day while hgh only needs to be injected once a day
bro you got new aromasin sources?

Dude ur 16 and both ur parents heights are good your definitely still growing imo

I believe at 16 there may still be some growth left.

Best you can do is optimize your current routine, everything else is genetics.

Consider lifts.

unfortunately we have to suffer till death.