How do i cope with oneitis being completely repulsed at the thought of me

I wasn't even worth a friendzone

Only a ghost up until i tried looking her up on every social media. They were private so had follow requests and all were denied until i got blocked due to too many follow requests

I was only worth a word from her UNTIL I DEDICATED A WHOLE POST TO HER ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT WHICH I TAGGED HER IN.

Basically got told that she wants no acquaintance with me at all and that ''i shouldn't treat girls this way'' (lmfao all i did was match with her on yubo, say hi, get ghosted for a month and say hi every Monday in hope she'll reply and then i got one hi back and then a sudden block/deletion. I just wanted to know wtf was going on lmfao)

I cannot cope
you fucking man up. imagine actually having a oneitis when there are other bitches at every corner in the fucking world the reason you have a oneitis is because you put your self worth in the way she treats you

you fucking man up. imagine actually having a oneitis when there are other bitches at every corner in the fucking world the reason you have a oneitis is because you put your self worth in the way she treats you
because i have standards

and before you say ''well that's why'' no bro i was a lunatic that would have interest in any bitch that showed interest in me as well for quite a period of time but that didn't amount to anything did it

i will not forget her

look, i have had several oneitises and i know that shit is just another one that can be forgotten easily, etc

but god really gave everything i wanted with this

lives right in my city, not whoremaxxed (no makeup, ~100 followers on instagram) literally everything i want in one package, and how rare is it they are not thots?

and she is natural light blond blue eyes

which is my ideal. i want to aryanmaxx instead

and lookswise she has really good ratios everything too, this is just next level. i refuse to have any girl other than this one

plus i don't like asians
i know multiple bitches like this JFL

Tf? Did you get oneitis on a girl from yubo?

Attachments

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch, ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 11758 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch and IdiAmin
gangsta as fuck boi

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
because i have standards

and before you say ''well that's why'' no bro i was a lunatic that would have interest in any bitch that showed interest in me as well for quite a period of time but that didn't amount to anything did it
bro you’re setting yourself up for a big fuckin failure with this extreme scarcity mindset even if she did want you she’s gonna come to realize you need her yway more then she needs you need here and she’s gonna get turned off and become distant and you’re gonna chase and chase till she blocks you and cheats on you you cannot have this mindset of “oh she’s perfect there is no other woman like her” because there are many just like her and probably better

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
A girl from your school, neighborhood or social circle????

But not a yubo slut
well she's not a slut, much less so than the average girl, and while that would be the normal routine plan of action, it's not possible for me, because, starting off, i haven't gone to school in quite some time now, and on top of that, when i did, it was only guys.

i didn't go outside at all before i started going to work so i know nobody in my neighbourhood, i don't even know who my neighbours are.

and social circle... take a guess

• +1
bro you’re setting yourself up for a big fuckin failure with this extreme scarcity mindset even if she did want you she’s gonna come to realize you need her yway more then she needs you need here and she’s gonna get turned off and become distant and you’re gonna chase and chase till she blocks you and cheats on you you cannot have this mindset of “oh she’s perfect there is no other woman like her” because there are many just like her and probably better
i will tell you this, which is an elaboration of my ''mindset''.

Why she is perfect to me and there is no other like her isn't her ''personality'' or anything like that, however, her looks, her location, and just general circumstances, that all together as one. All women (or at least 99%) think the same and she is no different. I would be coping if i would have said she were not. However, she is just the pinnacle of attraction to me as she is everything i would want in a girl.

• +1

Why she is perfect to me and there is no other like her isn't her ''personality'' or anything like that, however, her looks, her location, and just general circumstances, that all together as one. All women (or at least 99%) think the same and she is no different. I would be coping if i would have said she were not. However, she is just the pinnacle of attraction to me as she is everything i would want in a girl.
well it was over it began boyo accept reality and move on

• +1
  • +1
tbh, rape in this situation would be more satisfying that shooting heroin directly into the brain
Imgaine banging your ultimate crush who isn't remotely into you and just taking what you want by force lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitch, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 4612 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and RODEBLUR
tbh, rape in this situation would be more satisfying that shooting heroin directly into the brain
Imgaine banging your ultimate crush who isn't remotely into you and just taking what you want by force lol
nah i try to be morally just and consider the ethicality of things

low t i know

• +1
nah i try to be morally just and consider the ethicality of things

low t i know
who cares abt morals bro in this world you have to only care abt yourself

• +1
who cares abt morals bro in this world you have to only care abt yourself
don't want to turn into the people i judged for that very reason. using people for their solely personal gain

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and PubertyMaxxer
don't want to turn into the people i judged for that very reason. using people for their solely personal gain
who’s more happier, you or those people?

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and PubertyMaxxer
who’s more happier, you or those people?
doesn't matter

in the end i will have material happiness but i will be less happy anyways because of what i had to do to get there

doesn't matter

in the end i will have material happiness but i will be less happy anyways because of what i had to do to get there
well time will tell my friend good luck

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and RODEBLUR
shut off all media tbh dont even look at her profile

your 💔 will eventually heal

• +1
shut off all media tbh dont even look at her profile

your 💔 will eventually heal
y'all are understanding wrong

i do not want to forget or let go

i am asking for methods of ascension up to the point where i am considered a human by her

• +1
rape her (in gta 5)

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and PubertyMaxxer

Can relate to this tbh

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
@personalityinkwell

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 4612
y'all are understanding wrong

i do not want to forget or let go

i am asking for methods of ascension up to the point where i am considered a human by her
You can't it is pretty simple, you would have to do something ridiculous in terms of your looks for it to even make a difference to her. Then just the fact you did is unattractive so you really don't have a chance.

Your main issue is harmony so...

You can't it is pretty simple, you would have to do something ridiculous in terms of your looks for it to even make a difference to her. Then just the fact you did is unattractive so you really don't have a chance.

That or you are genuinely that autistic

The fuck does that mean

The fuck does that mean
Woman are not attracted to men who undergo surgery, or are obviously trying to hard with their looks because it s feminine trait.

I mean the way you are going about this entire situation is pretty autistic if you ask me.

Woman are not attracted to men who undergo surgery, or are obviously trying to hard with their looks because it s feminine trait.

I mean the way you are going about this entire situation is pretty autistic if you ask me.
i am not planning to undergo surgery as i have no failos that can be adjusted with surgery

i am not planning to undergo surgery as i have no failos that can be adjusted with surgery
Tell that to your narrow lips and weird nose.

It's a really bad feeling. It's not even that she doesn't know who I am. Every girl I have ever liked thinks bad of me, like literally goes out of their way to avoid me and won't even add me on social media. I deserved it in some cases but in other ones I literally did nothing wrong lol.

Like the other people said, just keep looking I guess. I know some girls that actively chat me up even though i have zero interest in them, so it's not always your fault tbh.

It's a really bad feeling. It's not even that she doesn't know who I am. Every girl I have ever liked thinks bad of me, like literally goes out of their way to avoid me and won't even add me on social media. I deserved it in some cases but in other ones I literally did nothing wrong lol.

Like the other people said, just keep looking I guess. I know some girls that actively chat me up even though i have zero interest in them, so it's not always your fault tbh.
it's extremely brutal but i will not keep looking as i have established that this is the one. i must do something to boost my smv or to cross tracks in a way that seems accidental

it's extremely brutal but i will not keep looking as i have established that this is the one. i must do something to boost my smv or to cross tracks in a way that seems accidental
Yeah I know what you mean. I just wanna know how to get them to stop hatin you and actually like being with you. It's so hard especially when you aren't good looking like me.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Yeah I know what you mean. I just wanna know how to get them to stop hatin you and actually like being with you. It's so hard especially when you aren't good looking like me.
what you look like

Your lips are narrow, they do not reach to your IPD and they are also not 1.7 times wider than the width of your nose so

and your nose is weird in comparison to the rest of your face
So what if my lips are 1mm narrower than my IPD?

Man, you're reaching really hard here. My nose is fine. Chill.

So what if my lips are 1mm narrower than my IPD?
View attachment 942790
Man, you're reaching really hard here. My nose is fine. Chill.
So lets get this straight, you believe there is nothing wrong with your appearance.

Therefore if she doesn't like you that is her loss and you just aren't what she wants.

More than anything though any suggestions about your appearance will be more subjective than most on this forum.

So lets get this straight, you believe there is nothing wrong with your appearance.

Therefore if she doesn't like you that is her loss and you just aren't what she wants.
Nothing wrong with my facial appearance that there are surgeries for to remedy.

There are things wrong that are skin-deep, like acne, and things that encompass a broader range of features just not being all that such as dimorphism, etc.

It should’ve been obvious she didn’t want you after the second time she left you on read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, metagross, Deleted member 10551 and 2 others
H
no trust me bro, i'm serious this time. she's my oneitis since November
How tf is she your oneitis. The story sounds like you found some random chick on Yubo and kept stalking her so she blocked you just like how any girl would block any creep that keeps constantly messaging them. Plus you didn’t mention dating. Are you okay?

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 6512
H

How tf is she your oneitis. The story sounds like you found some random chick on Yubo and kept stalking her so she blocked you just like how any girl would block any creep that keeps constantly messaging them. Plus you didn’t mention dating. Are you okay?
???

she just hadn't been on since before my first message, yubo has a weird notification system so i sent her something like ''Hello'' each monday so i thought at least one has to come through or she'll receive it at a point where she is at her phone

It should’ve been obvious she didn’t want you after the second time she left you on read
I was never on read, there is no read system, and in fact, she had not even been online when i sent my first message, her last time seen was before that. So that's why i persisted

More than anything though any suggestions about your appearance will be more subjective than most on this forum
lol his nose and mouth width are fine for the most part although widening them a bit does no harm.

his real problem is his too wide of an ipd facially which is basically unable to be remedied via surgery.