How do i cope with oneitis being completely repulsed at the thought of me

lol his nose and mouth width are fine for the most part although widening them a bit does no harm.

his real problem is his too wide of an ipd facially which is basically unable to be remedied via surgery.
I think my IPD is fine tbh, or at least getting better

nah its still way too wide

ES of 0.50.

also acne and shave but u look ok here
well, it is getting narrower at least i think you can tell, so it will be okay soon

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
well, it is getting narrower at least i think you can tell, so it will be okay soon
idk if that can happen.

but I remember it used to look worse so perhaps idk.

try to look for some way to fraud it to look narrow. probs the best thing u could do I think.

maybe lip widening is the best thing u could do

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
idk if that can happen.

but I remember it used to look worse so perhaps idk.

try to look for some way to fraud it to look narrow. probs the best thing u could do I think.

maybe lip widening is the best thing u could do
nah my lips are fine man i'm cool with them

• +1
I wasn't even worth a friendzone

Only a ghost up until i tried looking her up on every social media. They were private so had follow requests and all were denied until i got blocked due to too many follow requests

I was only worth a word from her UNTIL I DEDICATED A WHOLE POST TO HER ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT WHICH I TAGGED HER IN.

Basically got told that she wants no acquaintance with me at all and that ''i shouldn't treat girls this way'' (lmfao all i did was match with her on yubo, say hi, get ghosted for a month and say hi every Monday in hope she'll reply and then i got one hi back and then a sudden block/deletion. I just wanted to know wtf was going on lmfao)

I cannot cope
Rofl having oneitis and simping for a girl is what makes these bitches ego so overinflated, you are the cause of the problem.

Oneitis = i have no experience with girls + i have nothing going for me in my life
if you actually met her you would realize she is the same like rest of the girls just a little bit better, for every girl i was with that i thought she was the best ever, sometime after i found someone better...

• +1
Reactions: metagross and PubertyMaxxer
lol his nose and mouth width are fine for the most part although widening them a bit does no harm.

his real problem is his too wide of an ipd facially which is basically unable to be remedied via surgery.
In his defence there is literally zero wrong with his IPD given his facial width

• +1
Rofl having oneitis and simping for a girl is what makes these bitches ego so overinflated, you are the cause of the problem.

Oneitis = i have no experience with girls + i have nothing going for me in my life
if you actually met her you would realize she is the same like rest of the girls just a little bit better, for every girl i was with that i thought she was the best ever, sometime after i found someone better...
i never said she was different as a person

just different to me

You should take oneitis disease serious

I have the same oneitis for almost 2 years now and no other girls could change it

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
tbh, rape in this situation would be more satisfying that shooting heroin directly into the brain
Imgaine banging your ultimate crush who isn't remotely into you and just taking what you want by force lol
:feelsohh: very hot ngl

Reminds me of this movie :
59:28 onwards

@personalityinkwell @wristcel @WadlowMaxxing

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and WadlowMaxxing
My God dude, I know you're hurt but it's better to move on. And I will tell you a secret, do you know why you think she looks different than every other girl?

BECAUSE YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH HER THAT'S WHY

When you begin the process of getting over her, you'll realize that she's not perfect, she's not the one. And think about it - why should you care about some girl that rejected you? It's pointless to care about people who don't like you even if they are some "one in a milion" girl lol

You will. Don't worry. A couple of months and you have new "oneitis".
Confirme, dude.
When i joined this forum it was because my oneitis (who i was dating) starts ghosting me for the new year eve.
I got depression, i think i lost 10 kg in a couple of months as i didnt eat anymore, i think i even cried sometimes :lul:
But yet i got over it, and now losing my mind for another oneitis

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Wallenberg
My God dude, I know you're hurt but it's better to move on. And I will tell you a secret, do you know why you think she looks different than every other girl?

BECAUSE YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH HER THAT'S WHY

When you begin the process of getting over her, you'll realize that she's not perfect, she's not the one. And think about it - why should you care about some girl that rejected you? It's pointless to care about people who don't like you even if they are some "one in a milion" girl lol
mate

it is because she genuinely looks different first of all

of course she is not objectively perfect, but she is the one.

anyways, even with my past oneitises, i can still say that they were really good too, but just got one-upped. that's how i got over them.

but this one is just not one-uppable, genuinely perfect to me.

now what

Confirme, dude.
When i joined this forum it was because my oneitis (who i was dating) starts ghosting me for the new year eve.
I got depression, i think i lost 10 kg in a couple of months as i didnt eat anymore, i think i even cried sometimes :lul:
i will not have oneitis after this one dude, trust.

Confirme, dude.
I have had 3 oneitis's. 2 of them I haven't' been in touch with for years. 1 of them is my friend and I'm happy that she has a boyfriend now (who isn't me).

mate

it is because she genuinely looks different first of all

of course she is not objectively perfect, but she is the one.

anyways, even with my past oneitises, i can still say that they were really good too, but just got one-upped. that's how i got over them.

but this one is just not one-uppable, genuinely perfect to me.

now what
You think that because you're in love, one moment it will stop and she will be the one of other

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
You think that because you're in love, one moment it will stop and she will be the one of other
yes!!! that is what fucking concerns me. i'd just let it go, go on with my life and wait until i'm ready to try with her again but EVERY MOMENT THAT PASSES SHE BECOMES OLDER, MORE EXPOSED TO MASS MEDIA THAT SHAPES GIRLS INTO THOTS, AND A MOMENT CLOSER TO HAVING A BF THAT ISN'T ME AND LOSING HER VIRGINITY !!! It keeps me awake at night i find it mad seriously

. 1 of them is my friend and I'm happy that she has a boyfriend now (who isn't me).
Never be happy about love life of bi*ches that doesnt care about you.
The only one with who i am happy as friend is a girl that likes me in return, but we had just bad timing (when i was single she had a bf, when she became single, i got a gf), but it is not that im happy or not, i just let her leaving her life.

But probably it is not the same thing since she was not that big oneitis for me, and theb it came out that she was ok with me

Never be happy about love life of bi*ches that doesnt care about you.
She considered me but moved back to her home country. I don't see a reason why I shouldn't be happy that she has a boyfriend now. Why should I be bitter or feel resentment?

yes!!! that is what fucking concerns me. i'd just let it go, go on with my life and wait until i'm ready to try with her again but EVERY MOMENT THAT PASSES SHE BECOMES OLDER, MORE EXPOSED TO MASS MEDIA THAT SHAPES GIRLS INTO THOTS, AND A MOMENT CLOSER TO HAVING A BF THAT ISN'T ME AND LOSING HER VIRGINITY !!! It keeps me awake at night i find it mad seriously
Why should give a fuck, you can't take a virginity of every girl in the world

Why should give a fuck, you can't take a virginity of every girl in the world
Don't need every girl in the world

Just her

She considered me but moved back to her home country. I don't see a reason why I shouldn't be happy that she has a boyfriend now. Why should I be bitter or feel resentment?
I never said that.
I just stated below that it is not that i'm happy or not, i just doesnt care.

No bitter lol

i will not forget her

look, i have had several oneitises and i know that shit is just another one that can be forgotten easily, etc

but god really gave everything i wanted with this

lives right in my city, not whoremaxxed (no makeup, ~100 followers on instagram) literally everything i want in one package, and how rare is it they are not thots?

and she is natural light blond blue eyes

which is my ideal. i want to aryanmaxx instead

and lookswise she has really good ratios everything too, this is just next level. i refuse to have any girl other than this one

plus i don't like asians
Yo, you're a kid. Stop wasting your time here and study more.

Yo, you're a kid. Stop wasting your time here and study more.
??? I don't even go to school anymore LMAO

Just because i look 13 doesn't mean i am

bruh

what did you not understand about what i said
That someone who is older than 15 shouldn't think about something like that. By reading your posts, it sounds like you don't want the person, but the "status" that being with that person would give you. Who gives a damn shit about Instagram followers, blond hair/eyes, etc.? I'm sounding like a bluepiller, but you didn't mention anything about that girl personality. Maybe I'm wrong and guessing a lot, but this post gave me those vibes. And yeah, if she doesn't want you, she just doesn't want you. As simple as that.

That someone who is older than 15 shouldn't think about something like that. By reading your posts, it sounds like you don't want the person, but the "status" that being with that person would give you. Who gives a damn shit about Instagram followers, blond hair/eyes, etc.? I'm sounding like a bluepiller, but you didn't mention anything about that girl personality. Maybe I'm wrong and guessing a lot, but this post gave me those vibes. And yeah, if she doesn't want you, she just doesn't want you. As simple as that.
Okay. I'll begin by saying i'm older than 15.

Now, i'll move on to the other things you said. I do want the person, genuinely. I don't care about status, i have plenty already. She is low status herself, like only 100-200 Instagram followers, which is low for an NT person. I care about blond hair and blue eyes because my goal is to aryanmaxx, and for me the attractiveness of a girl depends on how aryan she is and thus how blonde she is etc. I didn't mention her personality, because i don't know ! She never gave me a chance to let me get to know her, but immediately threw me in the bin.

Okay. I'll begin by saying i'm older than 15.

Now, i'll move on to the other things you said. I do want the person, genuinely. I don't care about status, i have plenty already. She is low status herself, like only 100-200 Instagram followers, which is low for an NT person. I care about blond hair and blue eyes because my goal is to aryanmaxx, and for me the attractiveness of a girl depends on how aryan she is and thus how blonde she is etc. I didn't mention her personality, because i don't know ! She never gave me a chance to let me get to know her, but immediately threw me in the bin.
Then leave her, bro. And who gives a shit about status? No one we know is a Nobel prize winner (yet). Status is useless because we're mediocre; and everyone knows this, but they hide and cover in the validation of their friends. If you want to truly be someone, stop giving a shit (I don't have any kind of social media, communication with normal people behind my close friends, etc.) and I'm alive.

Then leave her, bro. And who gives a shit about status? No one we know is a Nobel prize winner (yet). Status is useless because we're mediocre; and everyone knows this, but they hide and cover in the validation of their friends. If you want to truly be someone, stop giving a shit (I don't have any kind of social media, communication with normal people behind my close friends, etc.) and I'm alive.
I don't care about being someone because i already am

Only care about getting the girl i want rn

I don't care about being someone because i already am

Only care about getting the girl i want rn
You're no one because you said it. When you believe that you're something, you're losing.

You're no one because you said it. When you believe that you're something, you're losing.
Depends. For example, if you were to call yourself a Chad, a gigamogger and the like, then i think it's safe to say you're not.

However, when it comes to notoriety, i think one can recognize that they are known, yeah.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Depends. For example, if you were to call yourself a Chad, a gigamogger and the like, then i think it's safe to say you're not.

However, when it comes to notoriety, i think one can recognize that they are known, yeah.
No one is known; travel to another country, no one will recognize you. We're nothing. Though solipsism isn't that bad. It will help everyone to socialize better.

BTW, why is she lower "status" than you (serious question)?

No one is known; travel to another country, no one will recognize you. We're nothing. Though solipsism isn't that bad. It will help everyone to socialize better.

BTW, why is she lower "status" than you (serious question)?
She has a very low amount of Instagram followers for an NT person, AKA normal person.

The rest has to do with accomplishments and notoriety. I was more notorious and had accomplished more by a certain point in time etc.

She has a very low amount of Instagram followers for an NT person, AKA normal person.

The rest has to do with accomplishments and notoriety. I was more notorious and had accomplished more by a certain point in time etc.
Meh, Instagram is nothing for me, not gonna lie. Accomplished like what? Good grades, contests, prizes, etc.? Notorious? Do you make some sort of art?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Meh, Instagram is nothing for me, not gonna lie. Accomplished like what? Good grades, contests, prizes, etc.? Notorious? Do you make some sort of art?
It's not about Instagram, exactly. I don't care about it either, i have even less followers than she does, but i am not a normie and thus i am except to those kind of judgements. She is though, and thus i find it weird she has so little, and it is representative of her sexual market value and overall notoriety.

Accomplished as in the lengths that the knowledge of your existence has reached. Notorious as in the amount of people that know your name across several countries.

Good grades is not an accomplishment. Nobody cares about your grades. Contests and prizes are a tad more important but still, you will not be the center of attention, rather, the contest or prize you were going to win itself.

I would call myself notorious because i am rent free in the heads of some people, a lot of people know me by my online handle, there are pages dedicated solely to me, in fact on this very site there is one 20+ pages long, and i remember, i was even that known at 12 that i was getting happy birthday messages from people all over the world.

Also, in real life notoriety.

It's definitely dwindled down as i no longer attend school and thus there went the little amount of social life i had but in middle to about the first years of high school i was one of the most prominent members of my class, definitely, yeah. I would be known by nicknames instead of my full name.

Of course, none of this matters because those people who have accomplished less than me live better lives anyway.

Fuck that bitch lol she blocked she's not worthy you lmao
Nah, propping yourself up as ''she doesn't deserve you'' type shit is some cringe ass bluepill mentality. A girl can get someone like you or better easily, no matter what, the girl is the prize in the end and there's nothing you can do about it as they simply have it too easy when it comes to getting a significant other.

Anyways, she is still the only girl i want.

It's not about Instagram, exactly. I don't care about it either, i have even less followers than she does, but i am not a normie and thus i am except to those kind of judgements. She is though, and thus i find it weird she has so little, and it is representative of her sexual market value and overall notoriety.

Accomplished as in the lengths that the knowledge of your existence has reached. Notorious as in the amount of people that know your name across several countries.

Good grades is not an accomplishment. Nobody cares about your grades. Contests and prizes are a tad more important but still, you will not be the center of attention, rather, the contest or prize you were going to win itself.

I would call myself notorious because i am rent free in the heads of some people, a lot of people know me by my online handle, there are pages dedicated solely to me, in fact on this very site there is one 20+ pages long, and i remember, i was even that known at 12 that i was getting happy birthday messages from people all over the world.

Also, in real life notoriety.

It's definitely dwindled down as i no longer attend school and thus there went the little amount of social life i had but in middle to about the first years of high school i was one of the most prominent members of my class, definitely, yeah. I would be known by nicknames instead of my full name.

Of course, none of this matters because those people who have accomplished less than me live better lives anyway.
"Good grades is not an accomplishment. Nobody cares about your grades. Contests and prizes are a tad more important but still, you will not be the center of attention, rather, the contest or prize you were going to win itself". I disagree. The only attention that's important it's the attention of those that will lead you to work and to succed financially. Most people aren't worth because they won't give you that.

"Good grades is not an accomplishment. Nobody cares about your grades. Contests and prizes are a tad more important but still, you will not be the center of attention, rather, the contest or prize you were going to win itself". I disagree. The only attention that's important it's the attention of those that will lead you to work and to succed financially. Most people aren't worth because they won't give you that.
Any attention is good attention. Any notoriety is good notoriety. In the end, you can cash in on all that, and just like that it will guide you to succeed financially. Without the work even ! Perhaps even better ...

after being on this forum for a bit, i realize how autistic you niggas are jfl

Nah, propping yourself up as ''she doesn't deserve you'' type shit is some cringe ass bluepill mentality. A girl can get someone like you or better easily, no matter what, the girl is the prize in the end and there's nothing you can do about it as they simply have it too easy when it comes to getting a significant other.

Anyways, she is still the only girl i want.
Lol, you really need some confidence in yourself mate, your mentality is actually some bluepill bullshit

• +1
Sounds like low T issue

Lol, you really need some confidence in yourself mate, your mentality is actually some bluepill bullshit
???

my issue is overconfidence in myself what are you on about

• +1
It doesn't seem like it
Smh.... This is what happens when i leave Looksmax for months.. Waves of greycels come in that didn't even experience how things were back in the day...

Smh.... This is what happens when i leave Looksmax for months.. Waves of greycels come in that didn't even experience how things were back in the day...
lmao

• +1