How do i escape this italian hellhole

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
So tired of seeing those med manlets and the low quality primitive girls they slay, so tired of being jobless with a fucking master degree in finance with a 4.0 GPA. So tired of getting made fun of by people Who should kiss my ass for how much i genetically mog them in every aspect. I want to move to some city filled with hqnp intelligent aryans and where my iq Is respected not discriminated against. My uni city was quiet like that but sadly i never managed to get back there

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, 5'7 zoomer, ReadBooksEveryday and 9 others
I thought u live in india

• JFL
Reactions: jxck7468, ReadBooksEveryday, Clqs and 6 others
bro get a drivers license and travel the europe

have you watched eurotrip? americans with 5 dollars could rent 5 star hotel in slovakia

@Toth's thot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Toth's thot and the BULL
bro get a drivers license and travel the europe

have you watched eurotrip? americans with 5 dollars could rent 5 star hotel in slovakia

@Toth's thot
I don't believe that also traveling across Europe by car Is more expensive than a flight

So tired of seeing those med manlets and the low quality primitive girls they slay, so tired of being jobless with a fucking master degree in finance with a 4.0 GPA. So tired of getting made fun of by people Who should kiss my ass for how much i genetically mog them in every aspect. I want to move to some city filled with hqnp intelligent aryans and where my iq Is respected not discriminated against. My uni city was quiet like that but sadly i never managed to get back there
Girls from caserta mog ur coping

I don't believe that also traveling across Europe by car Is more expensive than a flight
its more adventurous and cool way to meet girls tho

i plan to do it on my cheap volvo once i finish from 8 to 8 working for scraps so i can save money and chill

• Woah
Reactions: the BULL
What’s wrong with Italy? Better than the western shithole I am in

Yo can we switch identity? You come to Germany and I take your place in Italy. Everyone outside of Italy dreams of living on Italy tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and the BULL
What’s wrong with Italy? Better than the western shithole I am in
Yes England seems low class as well with shows like love island and hooligan mentality i would be miserable there. Italy Is a carbon Copy of that, guys that get respected here have tatoos beards loud good Cars bought by Daddy. I want to move to Scandinavia or eastern Europe they respect good manners and iq more there

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
Yes England seems low class as well with shows like love island and hooligan mentality i would be miserable there. Italy Is a carbon Copy of that, guys that get respected here have tatoos beards loud good Cars bought by Daddy. I want to move to Scandinavia or eastern Europe they respect good manners and iq more there
Speaking of Scandos you will witness Stockholm syndrome where the women are narcy as hell. Eastern Europe is a big no because all the women like shiny and expensive things as most go Dubai to get shat on by dirty arabs.

Yo can we switch identity? You come to Germany and I take your place in Italy. Everyone outside of Italy dreams of living on Italy tbh
Yeah i suppose it's nice to visit but living here with Italians every day Is hell. The guys are tatood with beards and loud, the girls are low quality primitive sluts and they're also too small for my tastes, like extremely skinny and short, i weight double than most girls here. The job market Is shit and even If you find a job the pay Is absolutely ridiculous if you're not a top 10% earner. A "finance guy" in Milano spends half his Money on renting a shitty single room so he basically saves less than a construction worker in the suburbs but he has the privilege to live among violent africans and bbcs

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
So u admit there hot
Not even that much. Most of them are extremely short and skinny, not the definition of sex appeal. And the faces are too primitive

Not even that much. Most of them are extremely short and skinny, not the definition of sex appeal. And the faces are too primitive
U don’t like skinny girls ?

Just nutted in a Italian girl while she was on her period call that shit a pizza pie @Vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Just nutted in a Italian girl while she was on her period call that shit a pizza pie @Vermilioncore
Lol italian girls fuck every guy Who Is loud and dumb not really an accomplishment

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and UZB_Strebl
u can have my place in the netherlands tbh

ill become mogger on vespa in a big italian city
Fasdfadsf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, UZB_Strebl and the BULL
u can have my place in the netherlands tbh

ill become mogger on vespa in a big italian city
View attachment 2932720
You should thrive in Netherlands nordics are way more aspie and higher iq than meds. Here it's over if you aren't a loud low inhib guy with a beard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_, MoggerGaston and UZB_Strebl
You should thrive in Netherlands nordics are way more aspie and higher iq than meds. Here it's over if you aren't a loud low inhib guy with a beard.
They are actaully are so fucking loud and low inhib lmfao ur right

• +1
i look lowclass lowIQ lowinhib cuz of my slavic pheno

id prob do better in italy ngl

• JFL

it's because you do drugs women are repulsed by drug addicts in high iq countries
plus most people cannot even utter a word in english here

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and MoggerGaston

you must stop drugs is retarded looksminning and only make you feel good in the moment

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and MoggerGaston
you must stop drugs is retarded looksminning and only make you feel good in the moment
doesnt looksmin me tbh and it helps me socialize + gives good badboy vibes to girls.

doesnt looksmin me tbh and it helps me socialize + gives good badboy vibes to girls.
you're coping bro i thought i was a cool guy when i was on weed just like you now i understand that my whole life revolved around it and i couldn't display my true persona. drugs change you without you even noticing, make you become neurotic and you come off as a retard to people who don't do drugs

• +1
Reactions: Marelago, Primalsplit and MoggerGaston
you're coping bro i thought i was a cool guy when i was on weed just like you now i understand that my whole life revolved around it and i couldn't display my true persona. drugs change you without you even noticing, make you become neurotic and you come off as a retard to people who don't do drugs
weed isnt mephedrone tho

i was truecel before I started using drugs. My life was already shit before drugs, nothing changed.

weed isnt mephedrone tho

i was truecel before I started using drugs. My life was already shit before drugs, nothing changed.
It Will ruin you in the long run

Are you planning on suiciding

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
@AlexBrown84 don't like my posts. You are sanctioned to the stone age

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
so tired of being jobless with a fucking master degree in finance with a 4.0 GPA
Holy shit, this is unfathomably brutal beyond repair. Don't waste your life and go work in Switzerland or some nearby country.

Holy shit, this is unfathomably brutal beyond repair. Don't waste your life and go work in Switzerland or some nearby country.
How? It seems like locals are highly preferred over foreigners. I don't know a single International guy that works here

bro just move to a second world country and larp on your cv, they won't doubt

provide proof of masters and you should be good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back