How do i escape this italian hellhole

bro just move to a second world country and larp on your cv, they won't doubt

provide proof of masters and you should be good
I tried searching Jobs in Poland and latvia but they are all for locals

i
How? It seems like locals are highly preferred over foreigners. I don't know a single International guy that works here
idk for certain but i would market yourself as being able to connect italian and swiss markets together and target companies would find this useful.

I tried searching Jobs in Poland and latvia but they are all for locals
You got several options , if you want to make the most money possible your gonna have to go to America

America is by far the best place to make money, but it will be a hell of a move

Where to Go

Cities in Texas ( except Austin ) and Florida ( except Miami ) are going to be fairly affordable. The midwest will work but job opportunities are limited except some blue collar work which is easy to find in metro area over at least 500,000

Miami has a cost of living equivalent to New York City which is the most expensive city in america, except in Miami its less higher paying jobs then New York City.

Is New York City possible as a finance guy tho?

You mentioned studying finance. NYC is the capital for finance jobs. it has more opportunities in that field than anywhere else. Entry level finance jobs are like 65-75k their, or 70k. In a average usa city this woudl easily work, but rents are basically 2-3x the average usa city.

You need roommates or a affordable housing unit. They cap affordable housing units at 50-60k. Even with roommates your looking at 1.5-2k after taxes for rent with utilizes.

On the positive you dont need to bother with a car as unlike basically every other usa city you can get around with a subway system and a extensive bus system.

New York city has also on of women, and the gender ratio favors men . In the Manhattan areas its like 60-65% women to 35-40% men, and their is a lot of models in NYC so their is a increased abundance of attractive women. And their are also tons of tourist. For a man trying to get laid it would t be the best city in america by far. but you need a good budget

If your willing to commute like 1-1.5 hours, you could find something affordable in a low income housing unit ( where you would. make less then 50k ),but thats gonna be hard to manage in New York City. You woudl be likely spending half of your money after taxes on rent, You would more then likely need another job . And that is with affordable housing

But after 1-2 years working you can easily find a job that woudl be 40-60% higher. They always low ball you the first job.

Where to Avoid

Avoid cities in California ( Los Angeles, San Francisco , Santa Barbara, San Jose ) very expensive, east coast in general ( New York City in New York,boston in Massachusetts , Baltimore in martyland, Washington DC city ( its usa capital so its not part of any state, its its own place ) are very expensive

Alternatives

If you dislike going to America, where their is a higher amount of fatties then most places, your only other option to earn more would be Germany

Germany is europe's economic power house , though recently a large influx of migrants has reduced the opportunities for earning a solid wage . Since you mentioned your in finance Germany would have a lot of opportunities due to many banks being head quartered their.

Note that salaries woudl be less then in the USA, but again If you work in finance for the banks their might be some solid opportunities if your willing to work for a few years.It will be less of a culture shock if you move their then in the USA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back