How do i fix my acne? (15M)

Rigged

Rigged

Htn, 5’6 (over 😔), Top 5 IQ, Low Inhib
ive had acne for like 2+ years now, i took accutane for 20 days before i found out it stunts growth so got off of it, then i got on tretinoin instantly its been a week its only gotten worse im curious if its hormonal or not. And how would i find out.

Attachments

• D0AA1AAC-1EAB-4E53-AE8A-ECE9AF84ACD7.jpeg
    D0AA1AAC-1EAB-4E53-AE8A-ECE9AF84ACD7.jpeg
    855.8 KB · Views: 0
STAY ON TRETINOIN. You'll thank me later. Accutane is devious shit.

STAY ON TRETINOIN.
i will its just that my face starts peeling if i use it every day or every other day so idk what to do, also another thing is i have acne on my back and chest so idk how to deal with that besides tane but yk cant use that or ill be a midget

i will its just that my face starts peeling if i use it every day or every other day so idk what to do, also another thing is i have acne on my back and chest so idk how to deal with that besides tane but yk cant use that or ill be a midget
What concentration of Tret do yo use? Pimples are normal in your age (probably 15?), they'll go away. If not we'll talk in 4 years. That's obviously assuming that you don't eat shit each day and do sports.

brutal having it that severe in adolescence

• +1
Reactions: capybar
you most likely cannot do anything about i have slight acne too and I am 16 but its mostly a hormonal thing.
Time will heal it most likely.

ive had acne for like 2+ years now, i took accutane for 20 days before i found out it stunts growth so got off of it, then i got on tretinoin instantly its been a week its only gotten worse im curious if its hormonal or not. And how would i find out.
Acne gets worse for a bit when starting tretinoin it's normal

Accutane is fine; literally just another fearmongered drug like finasteride that will actually help 99 percent of people without side effects. To prevent peeling on tretinoin tho you should apply it everyday after you apply moisturiser. After a few months then switch back to applying before.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and awesomemc101
stay on tret (up % if you aren’t at .1%),

get a silk pillowcase and wash it often,

wash your face at night with salicylic acid & warm water and exfoliate every few nights with hydroxy acids.

don’t eat added sugars or processed foods.

when you play sports and sweat, try to use a face wipe asap that’s known to unclog pores.

if you shower in the morning, taking them cold will help with the redness and inflammation.

Blue light therapy (preferably paired with red light therapy) can target bacteria in acne and make it go away.

If your acne is actually caused by bacteria, you can go to a dermatologist and get a doxycycline (or similar antibiotic) to target it.

If possible, try to avoid the sun. Wear sunscreen tho (ESP ON TRET)

If there’s a product you started using, wearing, or something that you started doing around the time you began having acne that you’ve continued to use/do, try to cut it out and see what occurs.

For some people, dairy (milk, etc) can cause breakouts. You could try cutting it out ig.

You’ll definitely have scarring sadly but it can be fixed by professional laser treatment, chemical peels, or dermarolling.

• +1
Reactions: capybar
proper nutrition (worked for me) refusal of carbohydrates such as rice, refusal of fried foods and dairy. If you want meat, eat it raw

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
tbh your acne looks hormonal and although u can do creams and nutrition it probably wont change too much. if its really bothering you than id prolly do accutane unless u short already

push through, dont stop it. every other day or even 2-3 days until you can handle it and work your way up to everyday

stay on tret (up % if you aren’t at .1%),

get a silk pillowcase and wash it often,

wash your face at night with salicylic acid & warm water and exfoliate every few nights with hydroxy acids.

don’t eat added sugars or processed foods.

when you play sports and sweat, try to use a face wipe asap that’s known to unclog pores.

if you shower in the morning, taking them cold will help with the redness and inflammation.

Blue light therapy (preferably paired with red light therapy) can target bacteria in acne and make it go away.

If your acne is actually caused by bacteria, you can go to a dermatologist and get a doxycycline (or similar antibiotic) to target it.

If possible, try to avoid the sun. Wear sunscreen tho (ESP ON TRET)

If there’s a product you started using, wearing, or something that you started doing around the time you began having acne that you’ve continued to use/do, try to cut it out and see what occurs.

For some people, dairy (milk, etc) can cause breakouts. You could try cutting it out ig.

You’ll definitely have scarring sadly but it can be fixed by professional laser treatment, chemical peels, or dermarolling.
Why would he have scarring?