how do i fix my life at 5ft4? should i geomaxx? wtf do i do?

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
i just fucking hate my life situation

im 5ft4 in UK.

i can get a wageslave job and earn good income, live in a beautiful civilized country. lots of disposable income, travel europe whenever i want with ease. buy a house, do other stuff.

but i just wont ever be able to get a girlfriend because im 5ft4. and even if i got LL id still be a manlet and even if i got a gf if i reproduce my son will just suffer

so my life is basically ruined

ive tried wageslaving here. but coming home to no girlfriend just makes me want to shoot myself in the head and makes me feel depressed.

so my only other option is to geomaxx to some third world country like philippines where its shit and not civilized. earn high end philippines wage which isnt good. barely any disposable income.

but ill have a gf there, that would make me happy tbh regular sex, friendship, someone to come home to after wageslaving

but ill never prosper economically there. although i could do online business but even for that i think ill need disposable income

what the fuck am i meant to do?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: the MOUSE, joeveniro, mortis and 11 others
you are meant to become a femboy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: joeveniro, RiceCel1234, Lonenely sigma and 5 others
Wow I knew you were larping before

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: joeveniro, PseudoMaxxer, SonOfDarkseid and 2 others
Average people make the world go round. Moggers and moggees.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: the MOUSE, TheBrownOne, joeveniro and 15 others
How much money do you have?

I thought you were rich. Were your "slays" larps btw?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
LL id still be a manlet
Atleast you could be 5'7 after first LL, around 5'9 after second. It would take you around 1-2 years max and you would begin a new life. The only acceptable and reasonable answer is LL.

I can tell you're avoiding LL, because it's the hardest choice to make, but ironically it's also the best one and the one that actually fixes the root of your issues.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Skywalker, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
geomaxx to some third world country like philippines where its shit and not civilized. earn high end philippines wage which isnt good. barely any disposable income.
money in the UK will buy so much more in SEA. remember the wages there are proportional to the cost of living there. if you save up loads of money here and go there and get a job you will be set. housing, food, etc is so much cheaper in SEA

How much money do you have?

I thought you were rich. Were your "slays" larps btw?

"I can not stand life at 5'4. as you could imagine.

want to get some half shit LL for like 30-40k

never spoke to my parents about any of my problems before so might be weird

thinking of showing them all the manlet studies like 90% of women reject on height alone, manlet suicide rate x20 etc..

idk if theyd be able to afford it but if not ill ask them to try get a loan. if it doesnt work i might tell them ill rope if they dont. and that isnt a threat, it just is a fact, if i have to be 5'4 for longer period of time longer, i will rope.

They put me into this mess, they couldve estimated my height before birth. And its extremely cruel that theyve put me in this to fight this battle by myself, let alone if theres a simple solution and they wont help me fix it. that would be genuinely evil.

is there anything else i should say?"

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheBrownOne and johnrocksaints
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Atleast you could be 5'7 after first LL, around 5'9 after second. It would take you around 1-2 years max and you would begin a new life. The only acceptable and reasonable answer is LL.

I can tell you're avoiding LL, because it's the hardest choice to make, but ironically it's also the best one and the one that actually fixes the root of your issues.
but uk dating market is nightmare mode and what if i have a kid? he will suffer like me

wtf how can you slay at 5,4 IN THE UK.
heightpill debunked?

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
money in the UK will buy so much more in SEA. remember the wages there are proportional to the cost of living there. if you save up loads of money here and go there and get a job you will be set. housing, food, etc is so much cheaper in SEA
save up lots in UK then go to SEA? whats the point may aswell just get a job there

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
wtf how can you slay at 5,4 IN THE UK.
heightpill debunked?
white, blonde blue eyes, curtains hairstyle, good fashion, lifts, nt maybe?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne, joeveniro, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
save up lots in UK then go to SEA? whats the point may aswell just get a job there
then you’ll be even wealthier there.. if you’re moving to a place like that you’re gonna wanna be able to buy a lot of stuff

"I can not stand life at 5'4. as you could imagine.

want to get some half shit LL for like 30-40k

never spoke to my parents about any of my problems before so might be weird

thinking of showing them all the manlet studies like 90% of women reject on height alone, manlet suicide rate x20 etc..

idk if theyd be able to afford it but if not ill ask them to try get a loan. if it doesnt work i might tell them ill rope if they dont. and that isnt a threat, it just is a fact, if i have to be 5'4 for longer period of time longer, i will rope.

They put me into this mess, they couldve estimated my height before birth. And its extremely cruel that theyve put me in this to fight this battle by myself, let alone if theres a simple solution and they wont help me fix it. that would be genuinely evil.

is there anything else i should say?"

View attachment 2461548

View attachment 2461551
Is that his father he is chatting to? Also I can't really blame OP tbh.

Is that his father he is chatting to? Also I can't really blame OP tbh.
He was a loser on .is who went over to .org to act like some rich fuckboy, really schizo stuff having different personas like that.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, LooksOrDeath and TheBrownOne
He was a loser on .is who went over to .org to act like some rich fuckboy, really schizo stuff having different personas like that.
Muh Loser on .is, he atleast ascended unless he is larping

im broke

and no my slays were real but as ive stated its hard to get a gf at this height despite i can get sex
What education do you have?

Ideally you would have a job you could work in SEA. But if I were 5'4 I would maybe opt for LL tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Interested
but uk dating market is nightmare mode and what if i have a kid? he will suffer like me
You're kid will most likely be way taller than you, that's what happens to most kids with shorter parents.

And say what you want, 5'7 - 5'9 is not death tier height, you will be fine with your face

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, johnrocksaints, DoII and 1 other person
We’re in the same boat I’m at barely 5’6 ffs at least I’m 16

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Krakowski
Mfs be complaining at 5’9

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Ricky212
What happened to the Chinese foid u were fucking

not larping. but cant get gf

none
IDK how the possibilities are like with english teachers overthere but have you seen @itsOVER threads on geomaxxing? He is 5'7 so still a difference

IDK what to tell you but I guess you have to start off by reseraching your options.

You're kid will most likely be way taller than you, that's what happens to most kids with shorter parents.

And say what you want, 5'7 - 5'9 is not death tier height, you will be fine with your face
This is true

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 30679 and Interested
still fuck her sometimes but cant get ltr
Ur too short for her
Brutal asf
Honestly man just save up for a LL and you'll be okay

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, RoyaleWithCheese, Interested and 1 other person
Ur too short for her
Brutal asf
Honestly man just save up for a LL and you'll be okay
unrelated, but the way you ignored all my avi recommendations is heartbreaking :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
5,7 is LTR tier in mumbai especially with blue eye blond hair pheno.
So ye get LL.

Surrender to the blackpill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
white, blonde blue eyes, curtains hairstyle, good fashion, lifts, nt maybe?
If this is true even getting to 5’7 is worlds above 5’4 imo it’s worth it

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, RoyaleWithCheese, schizo echochamber and 3 others
SEA if ur white. Their women are 5 foot nothing on average

Just pray, you might grow at 25. I'm almost 26 and I'm still growing lmao

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: joeveniro, JohnDoe, SecularIslamist and 1 other person

im 5ft4 in UK.

i can get a wageslave job and earn good income, live in a beautiful civilized country. lots of disposable income, travel europe whenever i want with ease. buy a house, do other stuff.

but i just wont ever be able to get a girlfriend because im 5ft4. and even if i got LL id still be a manlet and even if i got a gf if i reproduce my son will just suffer

ive tried wageslaving here. but coming home to no girlfriend just makes me want to shoot myself in the head and makes me feel depressed.

so my only other option is to geomaxx to some third world country like philippines where its shit and not civilized. earn high end philippines wage which isnt good. barely any disposable income.

but ill have a gf there, that would make me happy tbh regular sex, friendship, someone to come home to after wageslaving

but ill never prosper economically there. although i could do online business but even for that i think ill need disposable income

Most women irl don't care about your height tbh.
They do care if you're a whiny bitch about it though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and Deleted member 26859

yeah this. Add some 2-inch lifts to that and you can be Brad Pitt and George Clooney's height.

im 5ft4 in UK.

Surgery max no location has an average of 5 foot 4

• +1

im 5ft4 in UK.

Surgery bro if you don’t have money get a job

• +1
OP I forgot are you white or Indian? I thought you were Indian.

If white it's totally over..if Indian not so surprising. I see many curry manlets that height wouldn't think much of it.

If this is true even getting to 5’7 is worlds above 5’4 imo it’s worth it
5'7 + heightfraud and you're taller than most women.

Because at this rate even 5'0 girls consider this guy a manlet.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

im 5ft4 in UK.

No idea if you LARP, let's say you aren't. With this height you have two options.

- Accept it and focus on other things in life, hobbies, this, that, that. If you put in some effort you can definitely get a petite girlfriend someday maybe. You will never be the man she actually wants, but that's the way it is, tnearly no woman get's the man she deep down wants anyway, cope with it somehow. You have to learn to cope with it somehow, since you probably hear something about your height every few days from other people.

- Put all your time and energy into making money wherever you are and emigrate. Bolivia, Philippines or something.

You should think carefully about whether you want children in the West tbh.

• +1

im 5ft4 in UK.

Just get two rounds of LL and then move to a shorter western country

• +1

im 5ft4 in UK.

how much savings do u have currently that u can spend?
what is your age and race

relocating might let u enjoy a nice vacation filled with females

Get money, get crazy money and go miami as a millionaire and fuck run through hoes.

You will need to suffer tho. You have to marry a really tall woman and make kids with her. Yes she will marry you and have kids if you are rich enough even though she’ll cheat.

But that’s not the point, your kids will be happy and you will break the cicle of manletism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Deleted member 26859 and colton myers
Wasn't there also a thread about some Australian doctor lengthening your spine giving you 2.5-3 inches, get that, you'd become 5'7 and wear 2 inch lifts, 5'9 isn't too bad atleast in somewhere like phillipines you'd slayy

im 5ft4 in UK.

U can get a gf, if u personality màxx, ded seriously

Get money, get crazy money and go miami as a millionaire and fuck run through hoes.

You will need to suffer tho. You have to marry a really tall woman and make kids with her. Yes she will marry you and have kids if you are rich enough even though she’ll cheat.

But that’s not the point, your kids will be happy and you will break the cicle of manletism
There are so many manlets living happily lmfao