how do i fix my life at 5ft4? should i geomaxx? wtf do i do?

No am 5'5 and I am slaying, so how to is a cope...
what are you slaying?

I’m 5’6 i’ve french kissed 5 girls and had a 2 week relationship with one of them (LTB virgin) which i ended

• +1
Reactions: colton myers
Good to see all turbomanlets in 1 thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Bro if ur getting laid then women surely aren’t repulsed by ur height. What have u done to get a gf? Have u approached everyone ur interested in? What hobbies and interests do you have? Any meet-ups or whatever u can join?

what are you slaying?

I’m 5’6 i’ve french kissed 5 girls and had a 2 week relationship with one of them (LTB virgin) which i ended
Slated 15 girls upto now all range from mtb to htb , including 2 white gurls who are htb..

Slated 15 girls upto now all range from mtb to htb , including 2 white gurls who are htb..
are you good looking or more on the NT side?
I’m not being disrespectful btw, just wanna understand

• +1
Reactions: colton myers
The replier feels like they would have a punchable face.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Get money, get crazy money and go miami as a millionaire and fuck run through hoes.

You will need to suffer tho. You have to marry a really tall woman and make kids with her. Yes she will marry you and have kids if you are rich enough even though she’ll cheat.

But that’s not the point, your kids will be happy and you will break the cicle of manletism
see i just dont want to suffer like that. i just want to have an easy life. seamaxxing

Save for LL like the rest of us. As a 5,5 incel it’s our only option

• +1
Meanwhile random deforme faced soy subhuman somehow grows up to 6'5

Could be famous bollywood actor if his brain decided to produce more hgh in puberty brutal
Still I can be lmfao, all the bollywood actors and hollywood actors are manlet

Atleast you could be 5'7 after first LL, around 5'9 after second. It would take you around 1-2 years max and you would begin a new life. The only acceptable and reasonable answer is LL.

I can tell you're avoiding LL, because it's the hardest choice to make, but ironically it's also the best one and the one that actually fixes the root of your issues.
how fucked is LL, am 5,6 almost 15 considering to do it when I finish heightmaxxing around 5,9-10 with my stack. Is it worth it past manlet height or is it megaretard last resort

• So Sad
Read about this guy

surgery is a lot more advanced than most people think, he’s been trying to get someone to agree to have their head cut off and put on a new body for years, which is hypothetically possible

if u moneymax my bet is a 6’8 chad body transplant will be possible within ~40 yrs

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik and Deleted member 26859
Go outside
my nt buddy is 6'1 and he gets much pussy despite eating a bowl of soylent and chocolate pillows everyday + looking like an abused dog

height mogs tbh

my nt buddy is 6'1 and he gets much pussy despite eating a gallon of soylent and chocolate pillows + looking like an abused dog

height mogs tbh
Not surprised I know soy 6’5 dudes pulling like crazy

• WTF
Reactions: Maalik
You can’t lose in life over 6’1 brah

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski, Maalik and DoII
In the UK it’s totally over. LL and/or geomaxx for sure.

• +1
Let me add: on the other hand, you should leverage being British. Land a remote job in the UK and then get the fuck out.

• +1
i just fucking hate my life situation

im 5ft4 in UK.

i can get a wageslave job and earn good income, live in a beautiful civilized country. lots of disposable income, travel europe whenever i want with ease. buy a house, do other stuff.

but i just wont ever be able to get a girlfriend because im 5ft4. and even if i got LL id still be a manlet and even if i got a gf if i reproduce my son will just suffer

so my life is basically ruined

ive tried wageslaving here. but coming home to no girlfriend just makes me want to shoot myself in the head and makes me feel depressed.

so my only other option is to geomaxx to some third world country like philippines where its shit and not civilized. earn high end philippines wage which isnt good. barely any disposable income.

but ill have a gf there, that would make me happy tbh regular sex, friendship, someone to come home to after wageslaving

but ill never prosper economically there. although i could do online business but even for that i think ill need disposable income

what the fuck am i meant to do?
If bad posture, you can gain more than you imagine by fixing it but it takes effort and dedication because your results will be proportional to your will to do so.

• JFL
If bad posture, you can gain more than you imagine by fixing it but it takes effort and dedication because your results will be proportional to your will to do so.
Have heard of Schroth Method? It's changing my fucking life, to know my fucked up posture can be corrected and bring me to my bed height of 6'6 all day 😳😱😍

Have heard of Schroth Method? It's changing my fucking life, to know my fucked up posture can be corrected and bring me to my bed height of 6'6 all day 😳😱😍
Posture will give max 1 inch only if your posture is really bad.

Why do you keep making the same thread over and over again when you keep getting the same answers?
Get LL, get to 5'8 > wear 2" lifts like 5'8 manlets like myself already do, now you're walking around 5'10. Muh son will be a manlet, he won't be a manlet because height is from the mothers side and you can marry a taller foid and even put him on hgh growing up.
Either get LL or go to SEA.

Why do you keep making the same thread over and over again when you keep getting the same answers?
Get LL, get to 5'8 > wear 2" lifts like 5'8 manlets like myself already do, now you're walking around 5'10. Muh son will be a manlet, he won't be a manlet because height is from the mothers side and you can marry a taller foid and even put him on hgh growing up.
Either get LL or go to SEA.
No tall foid will ltr this guy

• +1
No tall foid will ltr this guy
Possible once he's 5'8 but depends on if he gets rid of his napoleon complex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Holy shit your dad is so narcy. Willingly brought you into this world at 5’3.5 and didn’t even heightmax you

• +1
Posture will give max 1 inch only if your posture is really bad.
You don't know a damn thing and you got a Normie's Standard Brain Wiring, so I'm sorry but you aren't academically allowed to discuss about that and I mean NO OFFENSE AT ALL.

im 5ft4 in UK.

i can get a wageslave job and earn good income, live in a beautiful civilized country. lots of disposable income, travel europe whenever i want with ease. buy a house, do other stuff.

but i just wont ever be able to get a girlfriend because im 5ft4. and even if i got LL id still be a manlet and even if i got a gf if i reproduce my son will just suffer

ive tried wageslaving here. but coming home to no girlfriend just makes me want to shoot myself in the head and makes me feel depressed.

so my only other option is to geomaxx to some third world country like philippines where its shit and not civilized. earn high end philippines wage which isnt good. barely any disposable income.

but ill have a gf there, that would make me happy tbh regular sex, friendship, someone to come home to after wageslaving

but ill never prosper economically there. although i could do online business but even for that i think ill need disposable income

under 5'7 is prob over

You don't know a damn thing and you got a Normie's Standard Brain Wiring, so I'm sorry but you aren't academically allowed to discuss about that and I mean NO OFFENSE AT ALL.
Show me proof right now where posture can give more than 1 inch.

Show me proof right now where posture can give more than 1 inch.
Read the entire +1000 pages of the german Schroth Method (I DID, well almost but I got it and it's working) and you'll know, fucking lazy bastard.
I'm not your mother or your nanny lol 🤭🤣😘

Read the entire +1000 pages of the german Schroth Method (I DID, well almost but I got it and it's working) and you'll know, fucking lazy bastard.
I'm not your mother or your nanny lol 🤭🤣😘
>DUDE JUST READ 1000 PAGES OF SOME RANDOM OBSCURE BOOK ABOUT POSTURES
That's not proof, retard.

Lol people here are just accepting and not making gigafun of you, pretty wholesome. Life is rough as fuck, I'm lucky to be born in a manlets zone so I don't feel as height mogged as an eurocel

• +1
ALT women wont care much about height if u share same interest lol they're usually autistic af so u will get along but make sure shes tall so ur kids take her side of genes and end up at least 5'7 if a guy

• +1
U wanna know? Ho

im 5ft4 in UK.

U wanna know? Go to dm