HOW DO I FIX THIS BRUTAL DOWNSWING

S

seeker

Platinum
My biggest falio. Ever since a kid, I kept my mouth open regardless of breathing through my nose due to lip incompetence. So I've had my mouth wide open since like I was 4-5. I remember my parents would make fun of me for keeping my mouth wide open, and I wouldn't take them seriously. Unfortunately.

My gonial angle is 135. Okay i literally thought higher meant better and i was proud of it but nah i got like 25 more than ideal LOLL

Thing

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mid, ineonx and 2 others
I pressed post before adding a picture lol bruh

Wait don't type I need to add a pic!

Did you forget to take your meds?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Okay continuation of post: Thing is, probably can't ever get a bimax cuz parents wouldn't agree and i wouldnt be able to find an excuse for it even in my 20s or so.

pic:. 3rd pic kinda frauded but lemme cope

Attachments

• 20240218_233542.jpg
    20240218_233542.jpg
    818.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240218_225942.jpg
    20240218_225942.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240216_195151.jpg
    20240216_195151.jpg
    291.6 KB · Views: 0
Okay continuation of post: Thing is, probably can't ever get a bimax cuz parents wouldn't agree and i wouldnt be able to find an excuse for it even in my 20s or so.

HERES THE UNFINISHED PART OF THE OP I ACCIDENTALLY CLICKRF ON POST THREAD why is there no confirmation button

being downswung like that isn't even really the main issue, it's that witch tier wart

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VolcelFTW, vzaat and SteveRogers
being downswung like that isn't even really the main issue,it's that witch tier wart
Bro nah my downswing literally kills me from inside. And thats huge coming from me since I'm really against any type of 'overanalysing my face' (except when strangers on org do it), but this genuinely saddening bruh

My biggest falio. Ever since a kid, I kept my mouth open regardless of breathing through my nose due to lip incompetence. So I've had my mouth wide open since like I was 4-5. I remember my parents would make fun of me for keeping my mouth wide open, and I wouldn't take them seriously. Unfortunately.

My gonial angle is 135. Okay i literally thought higher meant better and i was proud of it but nah i got like 25 more than ideal LOLL

Thing

Attachments

• 3933333-1d8bc197f9b35ca989cf01e8cfd60b8b (1).mov
    880.4 KB
Was this facts after all

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240219_001023_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240219_001023_Chrome.jpg
    338.8 KB · Views: 0
HALOOO I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW I NEED URGENT ADVICE

WHAT IF I DONT GET ON UNTIL WEEKEND AGAIN. HALOOO SEEKER TO ORG

my nigga where is your ramus

• +1
Reactions: Yungigi_2au
How my SISTER gon have a better ramus than me

I might get bones with puberty as I'm turning 16 but idk

BROO WHAT WHY AM I GETTING GHOSTED BY THE WHOLE FORUM

Bro nah my downswing literally kills me from inside. And thats huge coming from me since I'm really against any type of 'overanalysing my face' (except when strangers on org do it), but this genuinely saddening bruh
Do your parents have the same downswing

bro every male model has short ramus, you should be proud of it

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
bro every male model has short ramus, you should be proud of it
.... nah this is my most brutal falio after the mole. I'm different from everyone else dude I cannot get surgery most likely, I don't want to get disowned by my parents

My sister, father, everyone I know has the most square jaw ever (except my mother but not downswing anyways)
Mewing may unironically be legit for you tbh

I'm pretty fucking stoned right now.. and you're wigging me out replying to yourself with "HELLLOOOOOO" like nigga is in the alps searching for rescue... sorry brotha but we've left you on the top of the mountain! you're going to die! soon!

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
I'm pretty fucking stoned right now.. and you're wigging me out replying to yourself with "HELLLOOOOOO" like nigga is in the alps searching for rescue... sorry brotha but we've left you on the top of the mountain! you're going to die! soon!
LOOOOOOOOL. BRO I HAVE SCHOOL IN THE MORNING AND NEXT 5 DAYS I NEED ANSWERS NOW

Maybe if I clench until my teeth disintegrate....

Attachments

• 20240219_011556.jpg
    20240219_011556.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 0
Mewing may unironically be legit for you tbh
He's 15 right?

might help at 15 but anything older is cope @seeker

mew until your teeth crack and your eyes bleed

He's 15 right?

might help at 15 but anything older is cope @seeker

mew until your teeth crack and your eyes bleed
I'm 16 bruh :( turning on 20th march

who cares
Bro I don't know I feel like mouthbreathing really messed me up. Both my parents and all of my siblings have mogger zygos and gonial angles/wide jaws (except my mother for the wide jaw part), and I have the exact opposite

My father has tones of facial fat but you can still see his absolute chadlike zygks

Bro I don't know I feel like mouthbreathing really messed me up. Both my parents and all of my siblings have mogger zygos and gonial angles/wide jaws (except my mother for the wide jaw part), and I have the exact opposite
stop making excuses and do what I said cumsack

Cheekbones too* ^

Axii spoke next level facts but any other input...? :D muh dms always open

you know deep down the only fix is surgery