Reactions: User28823 and Deleted member 5815
Master something you’re good at

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
It is what it is

u need school

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 25377
whats good paying i made 25 an hour when i was 19. Do not listen to these morons itt bahaa. Look for labor that is in demand depending on the market

• +1
i onced coached a guy here on the stock market he would have made bank but he kept on pussying out so learn the stock market

learn skill, sell it. freelancing or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12189, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 25377
Already have money, connections, or be extremely good at something most people are not good at.

• +1
play chess and ldar

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
dont get a job, invest in something instead.

good ‘job’ & ‘without school slaving’ can’t go together

the whole ‘college dropout loser’ thing is actually accurate despite what social media will let on

the whole ‘college dropout loser’ thing is actually accurate despite what social media will let on
only other option is trades

ldar then rope

Luck out as influencer or YouTuber .

Best way is to start a business... Should be easy if you live in the US, but things are very rough for entrepreneurs here in Brazil, one of the most closed economies in the whole world.

Even then I'll try to adventure myself in those waters, I'm not dumb and I know how the system works... You only have to have contacts like some local politicians to help you get licenses etc (which my family has), makes things much easier.

Luck out as influencer or YouTuber .
Pay is not that good + you will get a lot of retarded censorship, it will be much much harder to explain things because if you use one single blacklisted word/wrong music, they block your whole video/give you a copyright claim...

Things are so terrible now that you have to take care if there's some copyrighted music playing in the background while you are recording, and you can get taken down even if you SING certain lyrics.

It makes the process of creating and editing content much longer, harder and tiring... You better use your channel as marketing to other websites like Rumble or BitChute.

Auto business but you have to work crazy hours 6 days a week

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

Yeah? I know a tall white blonde blue eyed guy who graduated in Electric Engineering and he can't get SHIT here in my city (600k pop), even tho his father is a local politician... Best offer he got was a 2000 bucks wage, while I make 2800 even tho I didn't even finish Elementary School lol

Now, unless he wants to throw away the 5 years he spent at Uni, he needs to go to São Paulo or Rio de Janeiro to look for a job... Which he'll probably find, but the competition is ginormous as it's common in Brazil that those fields are ran by families of intelectuais: there are entire generational bloodlines of lawyers, doctors, dentists, engineers, politicians etc that go centuries back.

His other option is to get a job at a respected uni, but things aren't looking great for education workers since the whole Remote Learning thing arrived: my uncle was a Professor at a large uni and he made +10k/month, now with Remote Learning he said he would make around 2.5k and that's why he refuses to step a foot in a class again even tho he's only 2 years away from retiring.