how do i get a remote job? in 1st world or third world?

F

FaceIsKing

Banned
How do I make this work?

I am white and live in europe. I'm an incel and cant get a girlfriend.

I just lost my job.

I want to geomaxx. I want to get a remote job in my skill but idk if ill be able to get one. i bet most doesnt let u geomaxx while working.

and i dont have a degree but could buy a fake one. i have experience, and some qualifications.

or i could apply for remote jobs in x country i wanna geomaxx to, but the pay is dogshit compared to europe. idk what to do. but because im white maybe theyll let me have the higher tier jobs since im genetically higher iq?

also i have an irl business im trying to make work here and i need money to fund it. so if i geomaxxed then i will be a wageslave forever and have to forget about my business.

but wageslaving while having no girlfriend is sucidie tier depressing. i think about suicide every night.

idk what to do mayn. and idek if i can get another job, especially remote.

any advice?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
what's your skill?

if ur whtie with no accent u can get a job as a remote virtual assistant or some other low skill job, the industry here is inflltrated with guys from vietnam and india so being white will set u apart and u can get paid in USD or euros

I got a degree and I struggle to even get a remote job. Minimum wage shitty remote job has so much competition it’s stupid.

How do I make this work?

I just lost my job.

I want to geomaxx. I want to get a remote job in my skill but idk if ill be able to get one. i bet most doesnt let u geomaxx while working.

and i dont have a degree but could buy a fake one. i have experience, and some qualifications.

or i could apply for remote jobs in x country i wanna geomaxx to, but the pay is dogshit compared to europe. idk what to do. but because im white maybe theyll let me have the higher tier jobs since im genetically higher iq?

also i have an irl business im trying to make work here and i need money to fund it. so if i geomaxxed then i will be a wageslave forever and have to forget about my business.

but wageslaving while having no girlfriend is sucidie tier depressing. i think about suicide every night.

any advice?
Comp sci

How do I make this work?

I just lost my job.

any advice?
how do you buy a fake one lol

How do I make this work?

I just lost my job.

any advice?
bro ur white chill out its not like thats a company policy lmao

if ur whtie with no accent u can get a job as a remote virtual assistant or some other low skill job, the industry here is inflltrated with guys from vietnam and india so being white will set u apart and u can get paid in USD or euros
howd u find those