How do I get better eyes naturally

D

Deleted member 27471

Iron
585CC877 DD47 4FC4 8410 B8A5EEE68FA2
F0856682 DE6C 42D9 8E32 C951B73A4E6B

I am 15 and 9 months, I was wondering how I can improve my jaw and eye area naturally, I have braces and severe allergies during spring so I have to breathe thrrogh my mouth mostly. Braces changed my face as it became longer. I think my eyes may be protruding due to my mothers side but it doesn’t extend past my brow ridge cuz of my dads traits. I’m Indian-porteguese. Also on the side will I grow taller?? I’m 5’8 at 15, dad is 6 foot 2 and mum is 5 foot but her parents and brothers and uncle and all that are 5’10+. I get really bad eye bags under my eyes some days and especially when I have low sleep. My ex’s all like my eyebrows and eyelashes but not my eyes, they didn’t say that they are bad neccessarily but I feel like they don’t mention it just cuz it’ll be rude.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
View attachment 2407629View attachment 2407630

I am 15 and 9 months, I was wondering how I can improve my jaw and eye area naturally, I have braces and severe allergies during spring so I have to breathe thrrogh my mouth mostly. Braces changed my face as it became longer. I think my eyes may be protruding due to my mothers side but it doesn’t extend past my brow ridge cuz of my dads traits. I’m Indian-porteguese. Also on the side will I grow taller?? I’m 5’8 at 15, dad is 6 foot 2 and mum is 5 foot but her parents and brothers and uncle and all that are 5’10+. I get really bad eye bags under my eyes some days and especially when I have low sleep. My ex’s all like my eyebrows and eyelashes but not my eyes, they didn’t say that they are bad neccessarily but I feel like they don’t mention it just cuz it’ll be rude.
you should worry way more about your jaw

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, zipzam, EnglandBadman and 2 others
youre hella recessed you need bimax and infraorbital rim implants, so basically its over

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, Deleted member 29167, mizzy and 1 other person

i pray you have a decent gonial width at least

Hello my recessed brother. Only thing that can save our eyes is pushing them back into our skull, a.k.a. orbital decompression

• JFL
Reactions: TAChipmunk
You dont have to change a single thing, u are beautiful just the way you are :owo: dont forget beauty is in the eye of the beholder and dont forget to purchase hamza's self improvement program

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Perfection, inwardgonionscel, king_bandon and 4 others
youre hella recessed you need bimax and infraorbital rim implants, so basically its over
It’s better Han the picture bro it looks fked there icl

It’s better than that
Hello my recessed brother. Only thing that can save our eyes is pushing them back into our skull, a.k.a. orbital decompression
bro, the pic makes it worse. I think braces is the culprit

• JFL
It’s better than that

bro, the pic makes it worse. I think braces is the culprit
Because during braces my jaw receded as they needed to push it back to fit my teeth

• So Sad
use an eyelash curler, use a lash serum, minoxidil on eyebrows i heard tea bags can help with dark circles and volufiline for under eye support.

U cant naturally get more hooding and shit but u can at least improve some stuff. I have slightly bugish eyes but because of naturally curled lashes and minoxidil for my brows ive had women i dont even know randomly say “ur eyes are so pretty” “u have such nice eyelashes” and stuff like that. Look at Zayn malik, upper eyelid exposure but his lashes and other factors give him eyes that girls will specifically say they find attractive

For you your jaw and chin should be ur first priority though, bimax is the way my brother

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
You have a block of mozzarella type face. Debloat + Bimax immediately. Fillers, genio, or wing won't help you whatsoever. You need 2 inch forward projection

• +1

tiktok kids and the hunter eyes trans strike again!

Damn this post makes me genuinely sad for you

bonesmash your brow bone hard

Try the sperm based eye creams

• JFL
Reactions: TAChipmunk
Skin pull, Ice hood.