how do i get enough calories to actually gain weight

Arditi

Arditi

Platinum
im on 500mg test rn, i want to gain muscle mass size fast but its really hard for me to get the calories in. any recommendations how can i fill them up?

@kebab look at this low IQ starting a cycle before even knowing anything about nutrition :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, drimprovement, Deleted member 30679 and 1 other person
Eat more nogga

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 30679 and socialcel
btw best way to get calories in is by eating more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and kebab
Spam mass gainer shakes innit

• +1
Reactions: Arditi
any food recommendations to hit the goals?
Ganer shakes, shitty carbs like doughnuts n stuff, pre-made meals, drink whole milk when ur thirsty.

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and Arditi
im on 500mg test rn, i want to gain muscle mass size fast but its really hard for me to get the calories in. any recommendations how can i fill them up?
Google calory dense food and go for the best choices that u like.

Use this thing mmmm... apetamin pills for hunger. Eat everything and stay away from too much salad lol.

• +1
Big protein shakes, eggs/bananas/peanut butter/olive oil. Snacking every hour, if need be get a little dirtier and eat goyslop. Also this may sound counterintuitive but you should incorporate 20 minutes of low intensity cardio. It'll make you more hungrier, the bulkcel Sam Sulek does cardio on bulk for this very reason.

Attachments

• 3842105_1703448164479.png
    3842105_1703448164479.png
    439.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
add 1 gallon of milk a day to everything you already eat

• +1
guys guys how do I put food in my mouth pls help

eat more kcal than last time

Mass gainer milk

Fats,good quality fats.And make sure you dont do keto since your apetite will be cucked.

Google calory dense food and go for the best choices that u like.

Use this thing mmmm... apetamin pills for hunger. Eat everything and stay away from too much salad lol.
Seretonin antagonist and a dopamine antagonist,just increase prolactin theory,dont take that pill man.

Carbs + Mk677 to boost appetite