How do I get low body fat?

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Iron
right now I’m skinny fat, my BMI is healthy but on the verge of underweight. I don’t wanna bulk because I’ll look like shit facially and I went to the gym for a while and ate maintenance and saw hardly any muscle growth, what should I do? I want hollows.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
if your skinny fat and got no hollows, it’s already over.

Getting only skinny won’t help with facial fat

lose weight=deficit
gain weight=surplus

if your skinny fat and got no hollows, it’s already over.

Getting only skinny won’t help with facial fat
this is a very retarded and low IQ reply by you I don’t even think I have to explain how retarded it is, also I do have hollows but they are only visible when I’m completely debloated (rare) and at my lowest weight.

Hop on clen
Thats what im gonna do

3 choices buddy

Lean bulk 200 surplus eating healthy low sodium low carb choices - this will be expensive and you won’t be able to lift as much

Lean bulk 200 surplus not caring bout carbs and sodium - lifts will be good but you might look shit due to carbs n sodium

Slow cut 500 deficit eat good healthy foods low carb low sodium - expensive but you will also have 0 muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and ManletJordanBarrett
3 choices buddy

Lean bulk 200 surplus eating healthy low sodium low carb choices - this will be expensive and you won’t be able to lift as much

Lean bulk 200 surplus not caring bout carbs and sodium - lifts will be good but you might look shit due to carbs n sodium

Slow cut 500 deficit eat good healthy foods low carb low sodium - expensive but you will also have 0 muscle mass
I think I’m gonna try a healthy lean bulk, hard part is gonna be putting down the slop but I’ll try

• +1
Reactions: Dodevu