HOW DO I GET RID OF ACNE SCARS/MARKS

N1666

N1666

Kraken
I have these subhuman marks on my face from acne and my collagen is ruined. Should I hop on tret and use spf? They aren't massive indented scars, but they just won't fade.

derma needling and bio oil. Make sure you wait a couple hours before applying bio oil after derma needling.

Laser therapy mogs derma needling but it can be quite expenisve.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I have these subhuman marks on my face from acne and my collagen is ruined. Should I hop on tret and use spf? They aren't massive indented scars, but they just won't fade.
it depends what type of scarring you have - if they are icepick, boxcar or rolling, then you can choose treatment accordingly. tretinoin is good and will get some results on every type but it will take longer than other treatments and results will take longer. its also important to check if they are tethered so you can get any results at all

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Phenol peel

tret but it will take a while
youll need at least a years worth of patience