how do i get rid of my aegyo sal whenever i make any facial expressions

vzidel

vzidel

dorian gray
looks like fucking shit, literally anytime i talk or smile or just move my cheeks or whatever, don’t fucking know, volufilline hasn’t done anything either

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: smallman and lestoa
why tf do you want to get rid of ur aegyo sal, girls like aegyo sals. And it makes you look younger

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
why tf do you want to get rid of ur aegyo sal, girls like aegyo sals. And it makes you look younger
cus they’re big as hell and make my eyes look like they’re bulging out of my fucking skull, makes me look subhuman. my parents literally also agreed that it’s weird how my eyes make that when i smile

furosemide can do it

but i think its bullshit. aegyo sal when u smile and shit is completely normal and a halo in most times

but i think its bullshit. aegyo sal when u smile and shit is completely normal and a halo in most times
it’s so bad that it’s just there whenever i focus my eyes or something, times it just stays there even when i don’t do anything, most of the time that it happens is when i talk

it’s a good thing it makes your face more expressive, if you have bulgy eyes it’s not the aegyo sal causing it you need better support or orbital decompression

• +1
Reactions: AySab
is it prescription only?
nigga why u think a water pill will remove fat cells under ur area, surgery is ur only choice, maybe a liposuction cause that's fat under the eyes if it isn't inflammation

nigga why u think a water pill will remove fat cells under ur area, surgery is ur only choice, maybe a liposuction cause that's fat under the eyes if it isn't inflammation
not at surgery age yet

Can you show a pic?

Can you show a pic?
it’s really bad quality since it only pops up when i talk, so i screen shorted a video of it and zoomed in, i can send u it thru dm tho if u want

• +1
Reactions: smallman
it’s really bad quality since it only pops up when i talk, so i screen shorted a video of it and zoomed in, i can send u it thru dm tho if u want
Sure

aegyo sal looks good, maybe ur deormed

aegyo sal looks good, maybe ur deormed
idk bro, aegyo sal itself looks deformed, looks like ball sacks for your eyes. no aegyo sal looks flawless, gives the impression of good under eye support
IMG 0597

Just get a bit of fat removed from your undereye. That’s all aegyo sal is.