How do I get rid of my hate for society?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
As a child, I was very skinny and somewhat short during school. My German wasnt good because my parents moved from EE to Germany Biggest mistake they ever made.

Where I was born, I probably would have been accepted and could live a normal life. Once a year my family went there for vacation and I saw how people treated me there. Like an actual, valuable human being. Girls wanted to talk to me and were interested and found me cute! But in Germany, I was just a strange outcast foreigner.

All throughout school, till I was 19, nobody really wanted to talk to me and sometimes I was bullied. In breaks, I would just go to the Toilette and lock myself in until classes started again and listen to music. Each day was a high stress situation for me, I felt people making fun of me sometimes. I also only had two friends in school and they werent in every class so sometimes I was completely alone.
To cope, I lived in an online world since I was 10 years old and started smoking weed when I was 14. I dissociated to life from age 10 to age 19.

I made friends outside of school around the age of 17 and these were my first experiences of socializing and it felt great. I felt comfortable around girls and made a lot of improvements. Got in new friend groups and got a few girls interested in me. Now I am near 30 and only in second year of University only, because I was lost and fucked up several times after school. I did almost everything and experienced life except build my future.

However, there is still hate inside me. I am friendly towards people nowadays and I saw some really good and helpful people and realized, i was just in some fucked up inbred German school where everyone hated me. I also still got PTSD from my school years, and it comes up whenever I have to speak in front of a lot of people. I get a small panic attack, no matter how hard I try to force myself to speak up during class.

What should I do to get rid of my hate? Sometimes I imagine situations where I just revenged all the things these people during my childhood and teens did to me. I think a lot of problems would have been solved if I stood up for myself as a child and tried to beat them up, no matter if I lost or won, at least people would have respected me back then.

What is saw is that the Blackpill is the truth. I look 100x better now then when I was younger and people treat me good. But the thing is, this doesnt make the situation better but even worse, because it showed me how miserable and shitty your life can be because of looks. It shows me how ugly humanity is from the inside. Like, all that pain and suffering for nothing, because of things you cant control, like your parents moving to Germany, you being short or having acne.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, aspiringexcel, mewman and 6 others
I'm the same way. Making good friends, meeting cool friendly people and having some success with women will over time make it easier for you to see the good side of society and calm your hate and anger for it. Also becoming stronger, more successful etc. will remove the low self-esteem those experiences gave you.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 20370, Infinite and 7 others
Be a man and stoic
Stop whining like a pussy bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 21899 and 8 others
As a child, I was very skinny and somewhat short during school. My German wasnt good because my parents moved from EE to Germany Biggest mistake they ever made.

Where I was born, I probably would have been accepted and could live a normal life. Once a year my family went there for vacation and I saw how people treated me there. Like an actual, valuable human being. Girls wanted to talk to me and were interested and found me cute! But in Germany, I was just a strange outcast foreigner.

All throughout school, till I was 19, nobody really wanted to talk to me and sometimes I was bullied. In breaks, I would just go to the Toilette and lock myself in until classes started again and listen to music. Each day was a high stress situation for me, I felt people making fun of me sometimes. I also only had two friends in school and they werent in every class so sometimes I was completely alone.
To cope, I lived in an online world since I was 10 years old and started smoking weed when I was 14. I dissociated to life from age 10 to age 19.

I made friends outside of school around the age of 17 and these were my first experiences of socializing and it felt great. I felt comfortable around girls and made a lot of improvements. Got in new friend groups and got a few girls interested in me. Now I am near 30 and only in second year of University only, because I was lost and fucked up several times after school. I did almost everything and experienced life except build my future.

However, there is still hate inside me. I am friendly towards people nowadays and I saw some really good and helpful people and realized, i was just in some fucked up inbred German school where everyone hated me. I also still got PTSD from my school years, and it comes up whenever I have to speak in front of a lot of people. I get a small panic attack, no matter how hard I try to force myself to speak up during class.

What should I do to get rid of my hate? Sometimes I imagine situations where I just revenged all the things these people during my childhood and teens did to me. I think a lot of problems would have been solved if I stood up for myself as a child and tried to beat them up, no matter if I lost or won, at least people would have respected me back then.

What is saw is that the Blackpill is the truth. I look 100x better now then when I was younger and people treat me good. But the thing is, this doesnt make the situation better but even worse, because it showed me how miserable and shitty your life can be because of looks. It shows me how ugly humanity is from the inside. Like, all that pain and suffering for nothing, because of things you cant control, like your parents moving to Germany, you being short or having acne.
It sure is tough bro

I initially thought looksmaxxing was the only viable way to be accepted too but then there comes a point when you do not want to belong in to any specific group anymore. I'd recommend finding spiritualism and happiness within yourself - I know it might sound corny and cliché, but give it a try! It's starting to work for me, I think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and audimax
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, aspiringexcel, Agendum and 1 other person
I'm the same way. Making good friends, meeting cool friendly people and having some success with women will over time make it easier for you to see the good side of society and calm your hate and anger for it. Also becoming stronger, more successful etc. will remove the low self-esteem those experiences gave you.
what about the most potent source of self esteem?
SMV

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and kanderior
Shit is so relatable
Im lucky to found a small number of people to trust and hangout with but i have to deal with so much rage to everyone else
Even after smoking a blunt im still mad at everything and everyone

• +1
Reactions: audimax and Maalik
what about the most potent source of self esteem?
SMV
that's covered under success with women and becoming stronger and more successful as a man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
Shit is so relatable
Im lucky to found a small number of people to trust and hangout with but i have to deal with so much rage to everyone else
Even after smoking a blunt im still mad at everything and everyone
Yes I am lucky to have friends in my city thst I have knows for 10 years now, we regularly meet up and they will probably be my friends for the rest of my life. But I developed a normie bullshit scanner and can see through the fakeness of 80% of people

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I'm the same way. Making good friends, meeting cool friendly people and having some success with women
Easier said than done, esp after you have been living the hermit life for a long time.

Making friends past mid 20s or early 30s is almost impossible. Meeting cool friendly people ? Just lol, no is kind to weird and ugly people with 0 friends. I don't even need to speak on women.

Easier said than done, esp after you have been living the hermit life for a long time.

Making friends past mid 20s or early 30s is almost impossible. Meeting cool friendly people ? Just lol, no is kind to weird and ugly people with 0 friends. I don't even need to speak on women.
After mid-20s yeah things get hard, the only places where you can build a social circles from is work and hobby organizations (sports, rowing, 2 friends swear by rock climbing, whatever). Maybe networking/hangout groups if your city has them but they tend to attract nerdy low-status people. Beggars can't be choosers though, it's not like you're that different if you have to resort to that.
Also, I used to really cringe at this when red pillers/PUAs recommended it, but going to bars and clubs alone can get you some results so long as you're somewhat NT and OK-looking (and have a convincing story for why you're there alone). I had my first ONS by going to a club alone, a scenario I always considered unrealistic and mocked PUAs for promoting.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
After mid-20s yeah things get hard, the only places where you can build a social circles from is work and hobby organizations (sports, rowing, 2 friends swear by rock climbing, whatever). Maybe networking/hangout groups if your city has them but they tend to attract nerdy low-status people. Beggars can't be choosers though, it's not like you're that different if you have to resort to that.
Also, I used to really cringe at this when red pillers/PUAs recommended it, but going to bars and clubs alone can get you some results so long as you're somewhat NT and OK-looking (and have a convincing story for why you're there alone). I had my first ONS by going to a club alone, a scenario I always considered unrealistic and mocked PUAs for promoting.
what are some good excuses for going out solo?

increase serotonin, nuke cortisol

Thanks for your replies

what are some good excuses for going out solo?
For the ONS one, I had gone out with some friends, around 4 AM we all started heading home, I went to a friend's place cause it was near my bus stop and I had to wait 20 minutes for the next bus, but I was drunk af and really craving cigs, so I decided to leave earlier, go to a club near his place to buy cigs and then go to my bus stop. The bouncers ofc wouldn't let me in just to use their cig machine so I asked people outside for a cig (even at 4:30 AM there were still a lot of people there), joined this group, we started talking, and later hooked up with one of the girls in it. So my excuse was "I was out with some friends, just came back from my friend's place, I'm just here to buy cigs and go home".

The second time I went clubbing solo it was "I work in another city, I came here to visit my parents for a few days, some friends of mine are coming in 2 days but I was bored at home so I decided to go out and get some air, see if I meet any cool people". I used that for when I went to a bar too. Second time I went to a bar alone it was "I was supposed to meet a friend but he got delayed so I decided to grab a drink", acting a bit annoyed to sell it.

The common denominator here is communicating "I am NT, I have friends, I have a normal life, job and other responsibilities, and it's only because of exceptional circumstances out of my control that I'm here alone". It's a bit pathetic though and if you wanna make friends like this the "I'm just visiting" thing doesn't work, so if I ever do it again I'll try to be honest and see if it works. Also, going to clubs alone around 3 AM when everyone is drunk, and then the smoking area or outside area is a foolproof way to meet people willing to socialize.

Men who hate soyciety have good reason to. If you were treated generally well you wouldn’t have that hatred. But soyciety likes to tell people to not blame others for their misfortunes in life as if you’re doing them to yourself. It’s just a way for them to avoid any accountability for their collective treatment of marginalized groups (incels) and gaslight. They changed their ways for ethnics and wahmen now treat them like first class citizens especially wahmen. They’ll never do it for men especially undesirable men. I smile at all the “bad” news I see on TV and online. Every time there’s a new mass shooting I hope that the death toll is high and am disappointed when there’s only 1 or 2 and especially if there’s only non fatal injuries. I am happy seeing the death toll of the Israel/Hamas war. That’s how much I hate society

• +1
Reactions: blackazure88 and Shkreliii
You don't You get used to it besides just like the guy above me just said if You we're treated like shit by society that hate Will never leave

• +1
Reactions: blackazure88 and Shkreliii
you wont get rid of it, hatred cant be cancelled especially if it shaped ur personality in ur formative years

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and Shkreliii
Have a nice glass of red and some nice cheese fella

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
The solution is evident, just thug it out in university, and move back to EE where you felt more respect.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
The solution is evident, just thug it out in university, and move back to EE where you felt more respect.
I need to get a western income remote job or else I will be slaving away for nothing there. But even that is better than slaving away in the west

i noticed over the years i slowly evolved into becoming less bitter/autistic. when i was looking at and watching red/blackpill content in high school i hated women and always thought "muh they getting railed by chads all day" and was obsessed with analyzing faces.

Now the bitterness/hatred is still there but its much more subtle and looking back i dont get why i was so fascinated with the autistic facial analyzing

Have sex (impossible)

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
Theres no solution. Even if u try to go and live in the forest. Society will get u. Fucking over for u wrap it in

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
you cant, just embrace it

I'm in the same situation. Complete turnaround from when I was a depressed rotter in my teens. Just try to maximize whatever you can out of your current life, get the most gl girl you can get. Fuck everybody who treated you like trash

Become like Daisaku Kuze