How do I kill off my narcissim?

D

Deleted member 19174

Exile
The main problem with me is that I'm a completely failed normie mentally. During my entire upbringing, I have coped with my narcissistic and individualistic mind by hanging out with people that were just as shitty, if not more shitty than me(hence why I still post here). I still have is stupid fucking normie yearning for individuality it's fucking killing me. I know I'm not meant for that slaying, casual sex, going out a lot, all that shit. But deep down I still have this yearning for all of it.

I do I completely get rid of this shit in my mind? How do I kill this shit off? I feel like there's no escape from this shit man.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro, goldpill, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
The main problem with me is that I'm a completely failed normie mentally. During my entire upbringing, I have coped with my narcissistic and individualistic mind by hanging out with people that were just as shitty, if not more shitty than me(hence why I still post here). I still have is stupid fucking normie yearning for individuality it's fucking killing me. I know I'm not meant for that slaying, casual sex, going out a lot, all that shit. But deep down I still have this yearning for all of it.

I do I completely get rid of this shit in my mind? How do I kill this shit off? I feel like there's no escape from this shit man.
Go outside more often. You'll get humbled within seconds. Too much mog out there.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and BrahminBoss
Try lsd or shrooms

• +1
Reactions: NordicMaxxer
Scared Dog GIF by MOODMAN

Accept it. You were destined to be a mullato slayer.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Narcissism is a mogger trait. You just need the success to back it

• Love it
Reactions: colton myers
Unless you want to take the liberalized and feminine therapy route, the only real solution to this is to accept Christ. Your narcissism comes from putting yourself above God.

That's not narcissism my guy.

You can't. Those are natural desires not narcissism

Become successful in a specific field, narcissism will halo u a lot and eventually u will get a lot of things in life

Does nothing
Isn’t Narccisism a coping mechanism for feeling inferior deep down? The projection of being superior to others on the outside is just to protect self Ego?

That's not narcissism, that's just being lazy. Narcissista are very particular in who they hang out with as they only want to be seen as associated with the best, and they genuinely believe that they deserve to, since they sincerely believe they are in that category.

realize you will never be white

one should kill thyself to overcome narcissism

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
You have to find a way to feel like you have value: talent, career, money, looks, something.

one should kill thyself to overcome narcissism
Legit, I think you need to have like a near datg experience. Try joining a gang OP! MS13 type a shit.

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
Imagine being so subhuman you can’t go out a lot

narc is a women’s trait

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry