How do i lips area maxx?

S

seeker

Platinum
thank u. ASIDE FROM MOUSTACHE. I plan to keep goatee inshaAllah. also ignore dry lips, ramadan

Attachments

• 20240320_163319.jpg
    20240320_163319.jpg
    401.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240320_163409.jpg
    20240320_163409.jpg
    1,015.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, shalomnigga, D3v and 2 others
1000 POSTS

Just shave bro, your facial hair legit makes me want to puke through the skin.

You have time still for your beard to develop is please just shave it off rn.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazey, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 51465 and 5 others
Just shave bro, your facial hair legit makes me want to puke through the skin.

You have time still for your beard to develop is please just shave it off rn.
a girl told me the same wow. okay ill shave but, also the chin hair? I need to hide my recessed chin somehow bro

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, BrahminBoss, The Grinch and 1 other person
I did. I know I have to use vitamin c serum and moisturise them and drink water and also some lips widening exercises. but I want specific advice since my lips look kinda... uncanny. alhamdulillah
it looks like shit because your brown. Do a clean shave. I also used to have a moustache but I shaved that shit and iois increased and got some compliments.

• +1
Reactions: seeker
it looks like shit because your brown. Do a clean shave. I also used to have a moustache but I shaved that shit and iois increased and got some compliments.
I gotcha, do I use a razor or scissors

I gotcha, do I use a razor or scissors
Use phllips oneblade, it's cheap and gives a smooth close shave. Works great for me.

• +1
a girl told me the same wow. okay ill shave but, also the chin hair? I need to hide my recessed chin somehow bro
Your facial is hair is not dense enough to hide anything.

Get a gillete razo blade and learn to shave AGAINST the gradient. Just look it up. That will give you a very clean shave.

• +1
shaving and using rosy lips vaseline is a start

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and seeker
People who can't grow proper facial hair should shave most people

• +1
Reactions: seeker and Jeww
People who can't grow proper facial hair should shave most people
Yes but the sad truth is that he's a boneless skinnyfat manlet curry, with or without a mustache

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Jfl at you not shaving after a girl said that :lul:

IMG 3212

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, PickleTheSlayer and BrahminBoss
Your facial is hair is not dense enough to hide anything.

Get a gillete razo blade and learn to shave AGAINST the gradient. Just look it up. That will give you a very clean shave.
BET

Yes but the sad truth is that he's a boneless skinnyfat manlet curry, with or without a mustache
boneless? what even is skinnyfat ;-;. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW MY HEIGHT

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
  • +1
Well unless it's like a debate or sum

I have a recessed chin, maybe das y. I used to mouthbreathe as a kid

• Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, PickleTheSlayer, BrahminBoss and 2 others
I wanted chin hair like the carti person 😭
Trust me, remove it all, I mean every single one of that disgusting shit if you want to be taken seriously by anyone

• +1
Trust me, remove it all, I mean every single one of that disgusting shit if you want to be taken seriously by anyone
I still can't remove my side burns unfortunately but at least I'll try to maintain it

Voulufline lips

I did. I know I have to use vitamin c serum and moisturise them and drink water and also some lips widening exercises. but I want specific advice since my lips look kinda... uncanny. alhamdulillah
aquaphor for moisture volufiline for size, cut the facial hair, dont argue with me on this, cut the facial hair

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and seeker
thank u. ASIDE FROM MOUSTACHE. I plan to keep goatee inshaAllah. also ignore dry lips, ramadan
Thin not enough protrusion too hard to fix with surgery without looking gay maybe use volufinr

aquaphor for moisture volufiline for size, cut the facial hair, dont argue with me on this, cut the facial hair
Dude his parents will think he’s gay if he cuts facial hair or something prob why he isn’t doing it I got my ass beat once by my trad parents because I shaved my mustache

Dude his parents will think he’s gay if he cuts facial hair or something prob why he isn’t doing it I got my ass beat once by my trad parents because I shaved my mustache
hes muslim, hitting ur kids for dumb reasons like that gotta be haram

hes muslim, hitting ur kids for dumb reasons like that gotta be haram
Idk my parents are Buddhist my dads a Buddhist monk but he still beat my ass

I can eventually shave moustache inshaAllah.
, I can't shave my beard because it's haram

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx