How do i looksmax?, and can i get rated?

J

juandiegogarcia1_

Iron
Is there any way i can improve my appearance?, currently in a healthy diet, eating 3 carrots a day and mewing, (dont say change your hair), i look like crap with tiktok hair, i was thinking of a rhino or getting bigger masseters but idk, please help

Attachments

• 045379CB-B524-4855-9CA2-816887829EC9.jpeg
    045379CB-B524-4855-9CA2-816887829EC9.jpeg
    482.4 KB · Views: 0
  • D1C0E420-B5A0-42BA-91C0-78A83CBF9E68.jpeg
    D1C0E420-B5A0-42BA-91C0-78A83CBF9E68.jpeg
    486.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2387.jpeg
    IMG_2387.jpeg
    352.9 KB · Views: 0
do you have an overbite

you're kinda recessed in the mandible but just softmaxx for now while you learn more about harder stuff
Csn you explain me specifically what exercises or things i could do? I did Bonesmashing and stuff in the past

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne and Deleted member 29167
suffering from big ass head syndrome. Change hair to something less voluminous

No, i had braces for 2 years and got teeth work done.

sorry but most likely they fucked you over, most likely you got orthodontic camouflage, which means if you ever wanna really looksmax you'll have to wear braces to undo what you had done. unfortunately it's very common.

height? mtn

sorry but most likely they fucked you over, most likely you got orthodontic camouflage, which means if you ever wanna really looksmax you'll have to wear braces to undo what you had done. unfortunately it's very common.
You are wrong, i got my treatment in one of the best places in the country where i live, maybe in the photo it seems weird but my maxilla and teeth are perfectly normal

You are wrong, i got my treatment in one of the best places in the country where i live, maybe in the photo it seems weird but my maxilla and teeth are perfectly normal
your maxilla is likely to be very good but the mandible is recessed with respect to it. you have dental class 1 but skeletal class 2. not saying this to discourage you, you actually look very good, but if you ever want to looksmax for real (and not do retarded shit like bonesmashing) you should look into it

your maxilla is likely to be very good but the mandible is recessed with respect to it. you have dental class 1 but skeletal class 2
And how do i fix that?

your maxilla is likely to be very good but the mandible is recessed with respect to it. you have dental class 1 but skeletal class 2. not saying this to discourage you, you actually look very good, but if you ever want to looksmax for real (and not do retarded shit like bonesmashing) you should look into it
Thx bro

Next time take pictures from a plane nigga

Never hear about skeletal class. Probably I have 2 too, and I’m getting invisaline. Should I get a genioplasty to fix that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523
Never hear about skeletal class. Probably I have 2 too, and I’m getting invisaline. Should I get a genioplasty to fix that?

Genioplasty is going to make it worse if you already have a deep labiomental fold.

Skeletal class is the dental class if your teeth didn’t have any compensation (straight, not inclined)

you're kinda recessed in the mandible but just softmaxx for now while you learn more about harder stuff
Hes too young about this im 19 and depressed once i learned i have recession and downward growth

Hes too young about this im 19 and depressed once i learned i have recession and downward growth
90% of ppl in the West do

Just get a bimax it’s easy