How Do I Prove My PSL/SMV Without Doxxing Myself?

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
Some incels here think I'm LARPing about being a tall wide-framed Chadlite so I'm thinking of showing my general looks level without getting pimeyed and some incel showing my mom my entire post history here.

What's the best way to go about this? I have some options laid out below to show incels via PMs upon request:

- Side Profile with eye area blurred out
- 3/4th with eye area blurred out
- Half my frontal with eye area blurred out
- Full body mirror pic with face covered
- Full frontal with morphing

Please leave some suggestions below

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Nick.Harte
tell me what frat your in

Can I post the pic you sent me in dm?

this one
ASPIRINGCHANGLITE

Eyes are censored so should be ok (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, yirma19, sportsmogger and 4 others
Can I post the pic you sent me in dm?

this one
View attachment 2595498

Eyes are censored so should be ok (y)
That's not me IDK where you got that photo, I have a longer ramus, thicker neck and straight mandible, he has better chin projection though

Some incels here think I'm LARPing about being a tall wide-framed Chadlite so I'm thinking of showing my general looks level without getting pimeyed and some incel showing my mom my entire post history here.

What's the best way to go about this? I have some options laid out below to show incels via PMs upon request:

dms now

Tell me how first
dm me a picture of yourself. i wont dox. ill get banned the risk:reward is too high for me to dox. this is my only form of social interaction and stimulus.

can you dm all to me

As I told you earlier once. If the picture can’t be reversed searched (done by blurring out eyes) there is a 0% chance anyone can realistically dox you. 99% of the schizos here who spam their face consistently and other horrible things haven’t been doxxed

:lul:

just send me a Pic of your non frauded face via dm man nothing to be scared of i can't doxx

just stop making posts that scream subhuman shitskin

have a trusted user vouch for you,
@ellipsis rated my face, i dont think he shared it with anyone and pneuno

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
jfl the only reason this retard posted this and this:
Lots of incels on this forum are interested to see what a pureblooded han chinese looks like and are begging me to show their face so I can be put in PSL edits along the likes of lachowski, barrett, o'pry, nikopoulos, drago and zanoza.

How do I face reveal without getting doxxed?
is to create the impression that he is the "aristocratic pureblooded han chad" he claims he is and is willing to prove it, but he just doesn't want to get doxxed. He never had any intention of actually doing it. Good the pathetic larper finally got banned.

Dm. I won’t doxx.