How do I run hgh and test?

A

Affluxion

Iron
I wanna use both hgh and test in the future, but I only know a very little amount of info and I can’t find good stuff online about how to properly use them.

Could anyone give examples, etc?

prob by injecting it and whatnot

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber
prob by injecting it and whatnot
I know that bro I’m saying like dosages and shit I just don’t know a lot about using stuff like that, but I feel like it’d be worth it to use

I know that bro I’m saying like dosages and shit I just don’t know a lot about using stuff like that, but I feel like it’d be worth it to use
Are u using hgh and test or height growth or just for muscle

For hgh I would start with 5iu

I wanna use them for both, really to help get bigger overall, height & size

I wanna use them for both, really to help get bigger overall, height & size
Test will close your growth plates.
I don't suggest taking it for height, especially during puberty

How often would you inject/use that 5iu over say a week or month? Is it like once a week?

Test and HGH is a crappy cycle alone.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
What would be a better cycle?
Nah this is a great cycle to gain size if you know what you are doing training and nutrition wise.

How often would you inject/use that 5iu over say a week or month? Is it like once a week?
HGH is daily LMFAO and 5iu won’t do shit only 7-10IU daily

The only thing with gh that makes me think is how ppl have said if u don’t dose it right it fucks up other tissue, organs, etc in the body that’s why I was curious how much to use.

The only thing with gh that makes me think is how ppl have said if u don’t dose it right it fucks up other tissue, organs, etc in the body that’s why I was curious how much to use.
U mean soft tissue growth?

You should get regular bloodwork done to check ur igf 1 levels

P

lol I figured that it was daily, but I wasn’t exactly sure cuz I’ve never used any sort of drug like that.
HGH is not a drug. you really don’t know shit don’t even think about starting a cycle being this ignorant, go on bodybuilding forums and watch more plates more dates videos on the subject or specific compounds you want to run. Don’t ask .org pajeets who don’t know shit, gtfo for your own good and do actual research.

U mean soft tissue growth?

You should get regular bloodwork done to check ur igf 1 levels
Yes soft tissue growth. I have a lab near me to get bloods done that’s no issue

HGH is not a drug. you really don’t know shit don’t even think about starting a cycle being this ignorant, go on bodybuilding forums and watch more plates more dates videos on the subject or specific compounds you want to run. Don’t ask .org pajeets who don’t know shit, gtfo for your own good and do actual research.
Exactly like I said in my first comment I know fuck all, that’s why I’m trying to learn more lol, but ya I’ll do that

Exactly like I said in my first comment I know fuck all, that’s why I’m trying to learn more lol, but ya I’ll do that
I literally just told you what to do to learn you fucking retard, gtfo of this thread and go do actual research.

I literally just told you what to do to learn you fucking retard, gtfo of this thread and go do actual research.
Bro I saw what you said I was just replying to you. Idk why ur being so hostile lmfao

Bro I saw what you said I was just replying to you. Idk why ur being so hostile lmfao
Shut up nigger kill yourself.
It’s an incel forum don’t expect any1 to be nice jfl

Shut up nigger kill yourself.
It’s an incel forum don’t expect any1 to be nice jfl
I’m probably taller than u and mog u without touching shit u sound like some angry manlet taking out ur rage lol

I wanna use both hgh and test in the future, but I only know a very little amount of info and I can’t find good stuff online about how to properly use them.

Could anyone give examples, etc?
pls kys