How do I stop old people calling me tired and sad?

synock21

synock21

DM open for personal advice
Over the past two years or so, after I learned about the black pill and everything, older people have started calling me sad or angry, but I dont even know why? I have thick positively titled eyebrows, nuetral canthal tilt, overal low HTN, high MTN, (confirmed by a few private ratings), have had a few GFs, but people just call me sad all the time.

I've actually gotten happier as I learned the truth and its allowed me to get a gf, but i just dont know why old people call me sad all the time!

bc you have hollow under eyes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: overtier1011 and synock21
can i rate you in dms? please

Over the past two years or so, after I learned about the black pill and everything, older people have started calling me sad or angry, but I dont even know why? I have thick positively titled eyebrows, nuetral canthal tilt, overal low HTN, high MTN, (confirmed by a few private ratings), have had a few GFs, but people just call me sad all the time.

I've actually gotten happier as I learned the truth and its allowed me to get a gf, but i just dont know why old people call me sad all the time!
probably because youre sleep deprived and you look tired, with angry resting face

People used to tell me I looked sad or too serious too. Your past and trauma is literally written all over your face.

I feel like nct is infinitely more mogger than pct and looks more aggressive as well