How do I work 16 hours everyday

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
What job(s) should I pick to work 16 hours daily (weekends too). Thinking of maybe doing two 8 hour shifts but don't know where to work. Ideally an easy job so I don't fucking collapse. Need money asap.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Krakowski
Amazon or any package handling warehouse. If you do UPS for a year (may vary) you can internally move to driver and with overtime make 70-80k your first year and by the fourth year be making 150k+ with overtime with the new union contract.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and saafiir fan
Amazon or any package handling warehouse. If you do UPS for a year (may vary) you can internally move to driver and with overtime make 70-80k your first year and by the fourth year be making 150k+ with overtime with the new union contract.
also try uber, food delivery etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
I used to want to do this until I got my first job 8 hours a day and I realized it was exhausting as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 31020, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
I used to want to do this until I got my first job 8 hours a day and I realized it was exhausting as fuck
Smth like security isn't bad tho, u barely do anything, I get it for like almost any other job tho 16 hours is death

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Smth like security isn't bad tho, u barely do anything, I get it for like almost any other job tho 16 hours is death
Yes but when are you gonna sleep? 1 to there 1 hour home then you have 6 hours left

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Yes but when are you gonna sleep? 1 to there 1 hour home then you have 6 hours left
just live closer to your job theory, 7 hours sleep is enough anyways

• Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski
Drugs

• JFL
Why do truck drivers get paid so much in the US ? In Germany they wageslave their ass off

• Woah
Why do truck drivers get paid so much in the US ? In Germany they wageslave their ass off
Because european wages are cucked + UPS has one of the best unions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and GetShrekt