How do people actually like trump...

STFU liberal he's the greatest pres in the past 20 years, and he doesn't get us into conflicts which we have no business in, everything was better with him in office.

• +1
Reactions: User28823, lightskinbengali, justinzayn and 8 others
STFU liberal he's the greatest pres in the past 20 years, and he doesn't get us into conflicts which we have no business in, everything was better with him in office.
based

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
im-687199

He literally scams his retarded followers with NFTs

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 21044 and 4 others
Fuck off libCUCK

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
We need bombama back don't we

60% americans oppose trump to run again. We need someone younger that can work with both parties, esp congress.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Nigga killed iranian top leader and you think he does not want start conflict?

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, RAMU KAKA, Mr.Proper and 1 other person
Go back to Reddit

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox
60% americans oppose trump to run again. We need someone younger that can work with both parties, esp congress.
people over the age of 50 should be barred from politics and shouldn't be allowed to vote either, the opinions of people who will be dead in a decade don't matter.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 6128, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
people over the age of 50 should be barred from politics and shouldn't be allowed to vote either, the opinions of people who will be dead in a decade don't matter.
Exactly, its sad.

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Both Biden and Trump are too old and too mentally unstable to run such country. USA needs someone pragmatic, prioritizing economics (not just big corps profits, preferably) and not warfare.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel and WeCryTogether
Nigga killed iranian top leader and you think he does not want start conflict?
Bro what and you say obama did better under that nigga the air force ran out of bombs for the first time cuz he was drone striking every five seconds

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox
Both Biden and Trump are too old and too mentally unstable to run such country. USA needs someone pragmatic, prioritizing economics (not just big corps profits, preferably) and not warfare.
nigga look at reagan he was doing so good in his age an really we have no alternatives as desantis is a cuck newsom will destroy the us and AOC is a hoe every business thrived under trump and gas was dirt cheap my nigga stfu with your commie rhetoric of 'big corporations' 🤡 those exact 'big corporations' cancel the pres and opposing views

nigga look at reagan he was doing so good in his age an really we have no alternatives as desantis is a cuck newsom will destroy the us and AOC is a hoe every business thrived under trump and gas was dirt cheap my nigga stfu with your commie rhetoric of 'big corporations' 🤡 those exact 'big corporations' cancel the pres and opposing views
I'm not even American, but I think the cheap gas had less to do with actual Trump decisions and more with oil prices at that time maybe. Reaganomics was questionable as well and brought some problems you are still seeing today.
About big corporations - it may sound commie or whatever, but tax them, reduce the monopoly, give better conditions to small business, support domestic production (when reasonable), cut military-industrial complex spendings, do something about failed cities (like Detroit) etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and WeCryTogether
STFU liberal he's the greatest pres in the past 20 years, and he doesn't get us into conflicts which we have no business in, everything was better with him i
Bro what and you say obama did better under that nigga the air force ran out of bombs for the first time cuz he was drone striking every five seconds
Nigga Im not saying that. USA is police state of the world and they bomb people everywhere all the time. I can list shit tons of crap trump did in middle east. There is going to be huge shit show if trump gives ukraine to russia.

• +1
Reactions: WeCryTogether
Nigga Im not saying that. USA is police state of the world and they bomb people everywhere all the time. I can list shit tons of crap trump did in middle east. There is going to be huge shit show if trump gives ukraine to russia.
why the fuck should we care abt ukraine and russia its just two corrupt shitholes fighting each other(what do we have in ukraine that we give them billions worth of weapons why do we owe them shit)

Russia bad Ukraine good stfu both are bad and funding either is stupid

I'm not even American, but I think the cheap gas had less to do with actual Trump decisions and more with oil prices at that time maybe. Reaganomics was questionable as well and brought some problems you are still seeing today.
About big corporations - it may sound commie or whatever, but tax them, reduce the monopoly, give better conditions to small business, support domestic production (when reasonable), cut military-industrial complex spendings, do something about failed cities (like Detroit) etc.
no america was in an oil surplus with trump and trump was about to open the keystone pipeline with more oil but biden went and reversed that and ten months later germany is in shit cuz 80% of oil is russian instead of american

why the fuck should we care abt ukraine and russia its just two corrupt shitholes fighting each other(what do we have in ukraine that we give them billions worth of weapons why do we owe them shit)

Russia bad Ukraine good stfu both are bad and funding either is stupid
Nigga russia is nuclear state. That means nobody can attack them direclty. If We give them free hand. Who is stopping them to conquer the west?

Nigga russia is nuclear state. That means nobody can attack them direclty. If We give them free hand. Who is stopping them to conquer the west?
nato is ukraine is a buffer state between us and the russians and ukraine is not nato and russia is already bordering nato with finland and poland (kaliningrad) and my point was y ukraine its a corrupt shithole

He was naturally funny and didn’t use late night joke writers for speeches like Obama.

Politics is a distraction. Build up your life so that you aren’t affected by cuts to the welfare state.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and WeCryTogether