How do people have favourites?

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
I'm so sick of hearing questions like "what's your favourite movie/tv show/band/song etc."

I understand having favourite things when you're a kid cause you haven't heard or seen that much, but there comes a point where you've heard and seen so much that it's impossible to narrow it down to just one singular thing. especially in terms of music - if I don't like every album by an artist then I can't say they're my favourite.

People should just ask "what are some good things you've heard/seen recently" cause OAT is far too hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Heinrich Schmidt, Trilogy and 5 others
"what are some good things you've heard/seen recently" cause OAT is far too hard
Thats what they mean but I guess an aspie like you wouldn't understand these subtle things

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, fuxkdakikez, Clark69 and 5 others
breaking bad was the best tv show

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, fuxkdakikez, scrunchables and 4 others
Two and a half men (with Charlie) is the best tv show

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Favorite band: soft kill
Favorite movie: house that Jack built
Favorite food: pizza
Favorite drink: red bull

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, scrunchables, Zeruel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and Vermilioncore
Two and a half men (with Charlie) is the best tv show
ofc you're favourite show has a drug addict actor. here's a better question, dear junkiecel, what's your favourite drug?

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 14693 and The Grinch
I keep all my favourites of a thing in a collection. Especially music, it's refined down to only having what matters. 21 years exp and only 112 records. Not bad. Obviously not a lot, nor bloated but refined. They're the best of the best, worth over £20,000.

Its a starter discussion not super relevant

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I know what you mean
When someone asks me my favourite foid bodytype I have a hard time choosing between small chubster, medium chubseter and extra chubster

• JFL
Everyone has favorites in a thing what are u talking about. Lol if you don’t have a favorite movie for example u probably just don’t watch enough movies.

• Hmm...
if you don’t have a favorite movie for example u probably just don’t watch enough movies.
it’s the other way round, as I said in OP

Reddit show
oh boy letterboxd mfers coming in now, breaking bad is like a perfect and agreeable show to be the best and not really a bold opinion, its a good ass tv, nearly flawless

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Clark69 and Manletmachine
its all about hard dick diving in wet pussy

• JFL
oh boy letterboxd mfers coming in now, breaking bad is like a perfect and agreeable show to be the best and not really a bold opinion, its a good ass tv, nearly flawless
You can’t review shows on letterboxd though big brains

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
having favorites is a high sentience trait

if you muh cant choose or muh i like everyting then you are retard with no taste for art

• Hmm...
having favorites is a high sentience trait

if you muh cant choose or muh i like everyting then you are retard with no taste for art
If I have to pick a favourite it has to be perfect. And I have never seen something I consider to be perfect

If I have to pick a favourite it has to be perfect. And I have never seen something I consider to be perfect
another low sentience trait is refusing to give things a perfect score...

• JFL
Brutal you hit the nerve with OP

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: gooner23 and Manletmachine
  • Hmm...
Give ONE example. Pro tip: you can’t
POV: Pretentios cinema tard

Refering to Inglorious Basterds:

"muhh david fincher is overrated I am so quirky and special" :soy:

"scorsese is overrated guys, look at me "

• JFL
POV: Pretentios cinema tard
View attachment 2774383

Refering to Inglorious Basterds:
View attachment 2774388

"muhh david fincher is overrated I am so quirky and special" :soy:
View attachment 2774390

"scorsese is overrated guys, look at me "
View attachment 2774394

View attachment 2774395
David fincher hasn’t made a movie above a 7/10 and I’ll stand by that. He’s also made one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen - the game. Scorsese one was a troll. Inception is mid, interstellar is far better. Inglorious basterds is good but overrated these days. Lighthouse is the poster child for lpretentious a24 movies bud so who’s really the pretentious cinema tard here?

David fincher hasn’t made a movie above a 7/10 and I’ll stand by that. He’s also made one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen - the game. Scorsese one was a troll. Inception is mid, interstellar is far better. Inglorious basterds is good but overrated these days. Lighthouse is the poster child for lpretentious a24 movies bud so who’s really the pretentious cinema tard here?
Brutal how all of these takes are wrong, except lighthouse haven't watched that.

• Hmm...
Also stop lying now that the Scorsese take is a joke. Atleast stand for your takes. You clearly don'T like him

• JFL
Brutal how all of these takes are wrong, except lighthouse haven't watched that.
interstellar is much more moving. inception is just a soulless, mediocre action movie with inaudible dialogue and boring characters. you can't deny this. inglorious basterds is clearly overhyped on tiktok and shit these days.

inception is just a soulless
Who cares. "muhh soul" where are you the tarot reading club
mediocre action movie
the action, tension, concepts are amazing though.
with inaudible dialogue
The german dub doesn'T have this problem, guess its superior.
boring characters
Same with Interstellar. Thats just Nolan in general.
you can't deny this
Yeah right I can't deny the action being mediocre :forcedsmile: what is blud smoking
inglorious basterds is clearly overhyped on tiktok and shit these days.
It would be better if goofy Brad Pitt wasn't there

Who cares. "muhh soul" where are you the tarot reading club
interstellar moved me emotionally, inception didn't make me feel anything

interstellar moved me emotionally, inception didn't make me feel anything
Both didn't move me, which in Interstellar is more detrimental cause thats what the movie is built on.

also the spinning top at the end of inception is clearly about to fall over jfl at the normies who obsess over that ending

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
I'm so sick of hearing questions like "what's your favourite movie/tv show/band/song etc."

I understand having favourite things when you're a kid cause you haven't heard or seen that much, but there comes a point where you've heard and seen so much that it's impossible to narrow it down to just one singular thing. especially in terms of music - if I don't like every album by an artist then I can't say they're my favourite.

People should just ask "what are some good things you've heard/seen recently" cause OAT is far too hard
What a high inhib thing to say

• JFL