How do you cope with the fact that you wont be able to CREATE something

Gyr0o

Gyr0o

jfl at ethic tax
Listen fags, ik looks is all that matters for all of you, it do for me to to, but lets think a little outside of our lookism sphere.
Every successfully respected person has created something, something that inspires others to better themselves or anything that sells pretty fast and makes a contribution to something in the general regards of the world. What makes the ones that are insanely successful much more unique to others os obv how much of "outside the box" the solution is, its simple really, theres a load of problems in the world, if you come up with a solution that isnt like the million others, your solution will obviously stand out.
But how do you deal with the fact that your solution is being already done out there in a way thats million times better than yours?how do you cope up with the fact that you wont really "create" or "influence" anything without wanting to ropemaxx? Now of course you can be a wagecel or do a normal job that will let you liveby a peaceful life, but what about creating something even if its not well paying?
Theres a million people out there that are doing so many unique things that sometimes you feel like you're behind everyone in everything?how to cope?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Staceymaxxing, forevergymcelling and 2 others
As if I give a shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Skywalker and kebab
i have created endless knowledge and wisdom

Listen fags, ik looks is all that matters for all of you, it do for me to to, but lets think a little outside of our lookism sphere.
Every successfully respected person has created something, something that inspires others to better themselves or anything that sells pretty fast and makes a contribution to something in the general regards of the world. What makes the ones that are insanely successful much more unique to others os obv how much of "outside the box" the solution is, its simple really, theres a load of problems in the world, if you come up with a solution that isnt like the million others, your solution will obviously stand out.
But how do you deal with the fact that your solution is being already done out there in a way thats million times better than yours?how do you cope up with the fact that you wont really "create" or "influence" anything without wanting to ropemaxx? Now of course you can be a wagecel or do a normal job that will let you liveby a peaceful life, but what about creating something even if its not well paying?
Theres a million people out there that are doing so many unique things that sometimes you feel like you're behind everyone in everything?how to cope?
DNRD.

GrAY NIGGER.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Mr. Nobody, kebab and 1 other person
Don't know don't care

• +1
Reactions: kebab
Not a word chief

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody
Most people don't even think about this because they are slaves, thankfully I have created things that have influenced a fair amount of people.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody
Most people don't even think about this because they are slaves, thankfully I have created things that have influenced a fair amount of people.
would you say one would be happy if he'd not have the awareness of identifying problems in the first place? if you are arent really aware of it, and a "slave" in a way are you happy or are you delusional?

how bout u create some bitches for yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
how bout u create some bitches for yourself
nigga have you ever wondered theres more to life than getting bitches? if the orgs standards werent so high everyone would have some sort of bitches

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I made people not kill themselves through my work

JFL if you didn't contribute to a math theorem or creating the internet or the computer or electric energy.

would you say one would be happy if he'd not have the awareness of identifying problems in the first place? if you are arent really aware of it, and a "slave" in a way are you happy or are you delusional?
Normie Slaves aren't happy. Most people are deeply dissatisfied with their lives. They just cope with workaholism, drugs, video games, materialism, food, shallow relationships, etc.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
I'm current writing a sci-fi web fiction online. It's quite successful, actually. I'm barely finished publishing a third of the first book (got multiple books planned) and I already have nearly 400 followers. That's just the people who've actually got user names on the site and care enough to follow it directly. If we include everybody I'm getting a thousand+ views per chapter.

And it's a semi-serious sci-fi as well (not just a gay star wars or star trek clone).

And yet, I'm probably one of the most blackpilled and broken individuals on this whole entire site. Sorry OP, but 'creating something' can only do so much to make you forget what kind of genetic abomination and social reject you are.

I'm current writing a sci-fi web fiction online. It's quite successful, actually. I'm barely finished publishing a third of the first book (got multiple books planned) and I already have nearly 400 followers. That's just the people who've actually got user names on the site and care enough to follow it directly. If we include everybody I'm getting a thousand+ views per chapter.

And it's a semi-serious sci-fi as well (not just a gay star wars or star trek clone).

And yet, I'm probably one of the most blackpilled and broken individuals on this whole entire site. Sorry OP, but 'creating something' can only do so much to make you forget what kind of genetic abomination and social reject you are.
luckily i'm not a social and genetic abomination, just sometimes wonder about "creating" something thats valuable

Most people on here too retarded to even consider this honestly. And same, my dream life would be to be able to create some art or something that other people can experience and enjoy. Not too sure how I'm gonna do that yet tho.

I'd rather be a talented mediocre looking guy than good looking no talent. Like imagine being some fag male model Vs being Kanye for example

why do you NEED to focus on others as a source of your contentment - its just a path that leads to darkness and misery, srs