How do you even get a girlfriend

ItsOver.com

ItsOver.com

Master
Like the whole concept of meeting someone new out of a blue is ridiculous how do people even get to the point of dating this shit is confusing af… the process seems so much harder than it seems to be like I need to know what girl maybe has interest in me without any clues and ask her out like what that shit is so hard it’s easier to make a blindfold shot from a half court like wtf who invented this retarded autistic concept

Social circles usually
Dating apps are only made for gl people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, IAMNOTANINCEL, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
Social circles usually
Dating apps are only made for gl people
What social circle in my area I only see groups of 4-5 males and groups of females and its always been like that basically you need to do sum autistic shit and hope it sticks yeah fuck that

I've been wondering the same thing for over a decade. Things never were like that in the West only 15-20 years back.

You met girls by simply approaching them and if you weren't their type it never was a big deal. Nowadays, you are the predator, the creep and the rapist if you dare to simply approach and make a girl knows you're into her.

Girls back then didn't have a shit tons of options, they would generally go with the first comes first serves saying as there was not a lot of options to go around.

Girls seem to simply have no more motivation, will or desire to meet guys. When they go to venues that are supposedly meant to meet people and pair up they just go with their bunch of friends as they don't want to get approach. They are there to socialize with people they already know. Meeting strangers (like it used to be the case decades ago) makes no sense to them.

You can make things happen, it is not impossible. The problem is you'd need to dedicate so much time, investment and energy just to not even have the guarantee to land something you truly want. In other words, you have to treat the whole process as a second or third job, be ready to be jumping through so many hoops.

It is up to you to choose if whether or not the Juice is worth the squeeze or not.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
I've been wondering the same thing for over a decade. Things never were like that in the West only 15-20 years back.

You met girls by simply approaching them and if you weren't their type it never was a big deal. Nowadays, you are the predator, the creep and the rapist if you dare to simply approach and make a girl knows you're into her.

Girls back then didn't have a shit tons of options, they would generally go with the first comes first serves saying as there was not a lot of options to go around.

Girls seem to simply have no more motivation, will or desire to meet guys. When they go to venues that are supposedly meant to meet people and pair up they just go with their bunch of friends as they don't want to get approach. They are there to socialize with people they already know. Meeting strangers (like it used to be the case decades ago) makes no sense to them.

You can make things happen, it is not impossible. The problem is you'd need to dedicate so much time, investment and energy just to not even have the guarantee to land something you truly want. In other words, you have to treat the whole process as a second or third job, be ready to be jumping through so many hoops.

It is up to you to choose if whether or not the Juice is worth the squeeze or not.
ngl if I was a female I would be like that too tbh there is so many thirsty men outhere and they will legit do anything like I have a fake female ig acc and local dudes without any chatting just added me to gc where you meet people and would randomly call me and shit I would feel annoyed too if I was a female cuz sum shit these niggas do is so autistic

ngl if I was a female I would be like that too tbh there is so many thirsty men outhere and they will legit do anything like I have a fake female ig acc and local dudes without any chatting just added me to gc where you meet people and would randomly call me and shit I would feel annoyed too if I was a female cuz sum shit these niggas do is so autistic
Sadly, one big negative aspect of those social medias is the blowing numbers of simps who gives all this unwanted attention to any unremarkable females who would never been flooded by such attention. Making them in turn the conceited narcissistic cunts they became.

In a normal time, there would be no way for simps to do that and no way for average girls to gather this amount of exposure. Simps and social medias truly fucked us up. Modern females have been living under this atmosphere since over a decade now.

• +1
Absolutely Not. To hell with foids, Most are too ugly anyway,

• +1
snapchat

• +1
too long didnt read but judging from title holy incel

• JFL
Sadly, one big negative aspect of those social medias is the blowing numbers of simps who gives all this unwanted attention to any unremarkable females who would never been flooded by such attention. Making them in turn the conceited narcissistic cunts they became.

In a normal time, there would be no way for simps to do that and no way for average girls to gather this exposure. Simps and social medias truly fucked us up. Modern females have been living under this atmosphere since over a decade now.
Yeah and its like those dudes dont get embarrassed or what by rejection like wtf it seems like only legit way to find a girlfriend is by your friend having a girlfriend and hoping his girlfriend would set you up with some of her friends but this is also on hardcore mod cuz everyone is incel nowadays

too long didnt read but judging from title holy incel
Yeah dude almost 22 virgin never asked a girl out just trying to get some game don’t hate the player hate the game

you have to be delusional and low sentience, there's simply no way around this. you have to brute force primitive behavior like engaging in meaningless small talk as part of a cringey mating ritual for the ultimate gay retard purpose of sex. if you're high sentience, you have to reframe this as a sociological exercise or something, only way to intellectualize engaging in such low iq normshit behavior into something psychologically bearable.

i wish humans were high sentience enough to just ask for sex and reply yes or no. i you got about this the rational way you will get beaten up and jailed

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, ItsOver.com and _MVP_
you have to be delusional and low sentience, there's simply no way around this. you have to brute force primitive behavior like engaging in meaningless small talk as part of a cringey mating ritual for the ultimate gay retard purpose of sex. if you're high sentience, you have to reframe this as a sociological exercise or something, only way to intellectualize engaging in such low iq normshit behavior into something psychologically bearable.

i wish humans were high sentience enough to just ask for sex and reply yes or no. i you got about this the rational way you will get beaten up and jailed
I mean it can simply be done by females approaching and instigating first but we know that shit doesn’t happen especially after highschool idk if you are not statusmaxed on social media and not in high school or dont have any female friends in your social circle it’s basically over especially if you don’t try at all by doing something ridiculous like approaching irl or starting conversations with someone online out of a blue its just fucked up system that doesn’t work and it seems like everybody is getting tired of it both males and females sexual frustration never been this high before

It's one of those things where if you have to ask it's already over.

• JFL
It's one of those things where if you have to ask it's already over.
By this logic it’s easy to see why most of the forum users never seen any progress

I got approached on the street that's how I have one right now

• +1