How do you guys cope with the female privilege blackpill?

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
Bar far the hardest pill for me to swallow. The fact that females get life so easy. The heightpill and the lookspill doesnt inflict much mental pain on me but the female privilege blackpill makes me wanna go ER or rope

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Heinrich Schmidt, Xtra and 3 others
by understanding that the only reason they enjoy that is because of the liberalism, prosperity and material comfort of the West. And we know those things are ending

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, albe.ORG, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others
Jealous loser

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: soover4me, Canwefixit and Egyptianmogger
Because i couldnt care less cause i would never want to be a female?

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and Canwefixit
by understanding that the only reason they enjoy that is because of the liberalism, prosperity and material comfort of the West. And we know those things are ending
Seems like cope, year by year women get more privilege whilst men get pushed under the bus. Even 100 years ago women had it easier than men.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Because i couldnt care less cause i would never want to be a female?
If you were a female you would have an abundant dating life, amazing social validation, society always helping you out, low accountability, and no wageslaving needed.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Never Get Up, Klasik01 and 1 other person
If you were a female you would have an abundant dating life, amazing social validation, society always helping you out, low accountability, and no wageslaving needed.
Only really if you were a hot female, And i would still have to be a female. No thanks!

• Hmm...
Reactions: Canwefixit
Only really if you were a hot female, And i would still have to be a female. No thanks!
Even average or fat bitches get insane privileges from simps. Only disadvantages to being female are weaker, shorter, period, NPC like thinking

Why would I even care?

• +1
Even average or fat bitches get insane privileges from simps. Only disadvantages to being female are weaker, shorter, period, NPC like thinking
Only very hot bitches dont have to wage slave and have abundant social lifes

• Hmm...
I just don't care

• +1
Seems like cope, year by year women get more privilege whilst men get pushed under the bus. Even 100 years ago women had it easier than men.
This system is not sustainable. One of the fundamental bases of civilization is that men work and contribute to society, and they're rewarded with a wife, family, house etc. It's literally how we transitioned from our gorilla-like model of chad harems and subsistence living to monogamy, the generation of surplus wealth and were able to progress as a species. When you take that away the whole thing collapses. It's men who keep civilization running, when they feel this deal no longer applies everything will decline. There's also the whole white replacement aspect which is making the collapse even more obvious and inevitable, but I don't wanna get into race and immigration politics right now. We live in interesting times, in the worst possible way.

• +1
Only very hot bitches dont have to wage slave and have abundant social lifes
I disagree, I know a 270lb black chick who is getting a sugar daddy to give her £2,000 a month. My 400lb ex used to get free food from simps and really ugly desperate guys used to buy her nudes. You cant lose as a woman

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Bar far the hardest pill for me to swallow. The fact that females get life so easy. The heightpill and the lookspill doesnt inflict much mental pain on me but the female privilege blackpill makes me wanna go ER or rope
it's the most brutal shit ever. no woman is incel regardless if she's extremely ugly

and even then, a very ugly woman is still more privileged than a top tier man

• +1
This system is not sustainable. One of the fundamental bases of civilization is that men work and contribute to society, and they're rewarded with a wife, family, house etc. It's literally how we transitioned from our gorilla-like model of chad harems and subsistence living to monogamy, the generation of surplus wealth and were able to progress as a species. When you take that away the whole thing collapses. It's men who keep civilization running, when they feel this deal no longer applies everything will decline. There's also the whole white replacement aspect in Europe which is making the collapse even more clear, but I don't wanna get into race and immigration politics right now.
True however most men wont opt out of the work force due to bills. For example with myself, I could need and get £320 from the government but its not enough money to survive unless homeless. So I earn £1800 from my wageslave job and its enough money. Most men will have to work, even if they know they wont get a wife from it.

The collapse of white people and Europe does sound interesting. Perhaps the Arabs and Blacks will not stand for how rampant feminism is and hopefully they will sort it out once white people lose power.

Because as a man your life quality has been reduced due to how much society panders to women and makes them life on easy mode
I just don't really even fucking care, too NEET

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel and Canwefixit
it's the most brutal shit ever. no woman is incel regardless if she's extremely ugly

and even then, a very ugly woman is still more privileged than a top tier man
Exactly yet forum members go "muh heightpill", "muh facepill". Whilst I understand they arent nice pills to swallow, as a female you are undefeated by huge SMV tanks unlike men. A fat chick can still get 1000s of men to smash. Most forum members arent blackpilled enough on female privilege. They just think LTB+ gets easy sex and Stacy does OnlyFans. Without realising nasty looking fat chicks get 1000s of men in their dms and LTB and up get simps sending her money and doesnt wageslave

I just don't really even fucking care, too NEET
Mirin the NEET. Whilst you probably have less money than a neeting female, at least your freedom is similar to theirs

True however most men wont opt out of the work force due to bills. For example with myself, I could need and get £320 from the government but its not enough money to survive unless homeless. So I earn £1800 from my wageslave job and its enough money. Most men will have to work, even if they know they wont get a wife from it.

The collapse of white people and Europe does sound interesting. Perhaps the Arabs and Blacks will not stand for how rampant feminism is and hopefully they will sort it out once white people lose power.
yeah but that's the thing, they will do the bare minimum just to survive and maybe have a few hobbies, no more. Becoming a doctor, engineer, software designer, scientist etc., you know jobs that are essential for innovation, economic power and all the fancy modern stuff we enjoy, is hard and takes years of training and a lot of hard work. Why work your ass off as a man to contribute to a society that doesn't give a shit about you, actively hates you and won't reward you for your efforts?
I work in STEM and I'm also having such thoughts, I am constantly bombarded with diversity and feminist propaganda bullshit, and my brother who works in law tells me crazy stories about the shit they're subjected to. Last year I wanted to apply to a company, went to their site and literally every single photo they had there (you know those corporate PR "employees working and having a good time" photos) was either non-whites or women. And this in a country that's 99% white and a field that's like 90% male. And I asked myself, why would I want to work for them? They clearly don't care for or want guys like me, so why put in the effort? And I looked for another company. Imagine this on a social-wide scale.

Trust me dude, this shit cannot last, something has to give at some point. I'm not saying men will suddenly collectively decide to have a revolution or whatever, but more and more of them are waking up to the bullshit. Hence the rise of figures like the one on your avi.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow and Canwefixit
yeah but that's the thing, they will do the bare minimum just to survive and maybe have a few hobbies, no more. Becoming a doctor, engineer, software designer, scientist etc., you know jobs that are essential for innovation, economic power and all the fancy modern stuff we enjoy, is hard and takes years of training and a lot of hard work. Why work your ass off as a man to contribute to a society that doesn't give a shit about you and won't reward you for your efforts?
I work in STEM and I'm also having such thoughts, I am constantly bombarded with diversity and feminist propaganda bullshit, and my brother who works in laws tells me crazy stories about the shit they're subjected to. Last year I wanted to apply to a company, went to their site and literally every single photo they had there (you know those corporate PR "employees working and having a good time" photos) was either non-whites or women. And this in a country that's 99% white and a field that's like 90% male. And I asked myself, why would I want to work for them? They clearly don't care for or want guys like me, so why put in the effort? And I looked for another company. Imagine this on a social-wide scale.

Trust me dude, this shit cannot last, something has to give at some point.
Shit I am sorry you worked your ass off and now society has started all this crap. I am doing the bare minimum. Luckily I was blackpilled at age 16 so I knew I didnt need to careermax and get a wife JFL. So I decided to NEET as much as I could.

pretend they dont exist, problem solved

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG
we are at most 20 year away from ww3

by then all women will return to be submissive like they've always been

its either this or white extintion an muslim diffusion, that will fix the hypergamy problem (but we will all by dead by then)

Last edited: