Once you go blackpill, you never go backpill

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
If you go blackpill, it will be very hard to turn back. You can try and escape it or log off this forum, but by that point it's too late... its already consumed you! I guess the only thing we can do is cope, and sure there are a lot of things that modern society have to offer to enable us to escape from this awful reality, but once you come out of that reality, it hits you harder and harder. Then there's the agepill which is the hardest pill of them all, and that will come to get you if you have been escaping your problems for too long. Blackpill can actually save you from the brutal regret age pill which will be a permanent and excruciating pain for the rest of your life. I know it will hurt me later on if I don't do anything.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and ItsOver.com
If you go blackpill, it will be very hard to turn back. You can try and escape it or log off this forum, but by that point it's too late... its already consumed you! I guess the only thing we can do is cope, and sure there are a lot of things that modern society have to offer to enable us to escape from this awful reality, but once you come out of that reality, it hits you harder and harder. Then there's the agepill which is the hardest pill of them all, and that will come to get you if you have been escaping your problems for too long. Blackpill can actually save you from the brutal regret age pill which will be a permanent and excruciating pain for the rest of your life. I know it will hurt me later on if I don't do anything.
No...no...NO! If we can't solve our problems we must DESTROY our problems.

Running away from your problems is the most pathetic thing to do. Don't run away from your problems, charge right at them and shatter them.

If all incels were to start getting sedated by lucid dreaming, incels will become docile and there will be no revolution. That is a very dark future and it's depressing to think about it.

One day incels will realize their true strength and numbers, and will overthrow this oppressive feminist system.

Start envisioning a world where WOMEN FEAR YOU.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
No...no...NO! If we can't solve our problems we must DESTROY our problems.

Running away from your problems is the most pathetic thing to do. Don't run away from your problems, charge right at them and shatter them.

If all incels were to start getting sedated by lucid dreaming, incels will become docile and there will be no revolution. That is a very dark future and it's depressing to think about it.

One day incels will realize their true strength and numbers, and will overthrow this oppressive feminist system.

Start envisioning a world where WOMEN FEAR YOU.
Just take your schizo pills and you'll be aight

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285