How do you know if you’re mewing correct (mewing haters begone)

Deleted member 3593

Deleted member 3593

Mistral
I’m trying to learn to new but not my hyoid but the little muscle behind the chin is flexed and showing in the side profile. I can also feel my tounge jabbing the sides of my teeth when I try holding it against my palate

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Hector
I’m trying to learn to new but not my hyoid but the little muscle behind the chin is flexed and showing in the side profile. I can also feel my tounge jabbing the sides of my teeth when I try holding it against my palate
Your palate may be too narrow, which explains the teeth jabbing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Lol f.
Srs I can’t even mew cus I’m cutting the Lower part of my tounge. Any solutions from here or nah?
When I smile I have way more than 6-8 teeth showing

to tell if your entire tongue is on the roof, put your finger on the area under your chin and move back, if it is hard and stiff you are mewing correctly, if its mushier you dont have the back third up

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 3593
i have large tongue and okay palate which is brutal for mewing and my speech. i hate it so much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
i have large tongue and okay palate which is brutal for mewing and my speech. i hate it so much.
Same thing for me.
Sounds like a good MSE candidate lolol

Same thing for me.
Sounds like a good MSE candidate lolol
MSE is the new buzz word here lol. i wanna get a palate expander or sum like that. at least invisalign bc it effects my speech and i hate it

MSE is the new buzz word here lol. i wanna get a palate expander or sum like that. at least invisalign bc it effects my speech and i hate it
I’m behind that I guess. But if mewing is a popular idea in PSL then my reasoning is MSE should be ten-fold.
And it’s a palate expander that actually expands the maxilla bone and midfacial region, doesn’t just move teeth or create minimal bone growth like a palate expander in late teens to adults would.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I’m behind that I guess. But if mewing is a popular idea in PSL then my reasoning is MSE should be ten-fold.
And it’s a palate expander that actually expands the maxilla bone and midfacial region, doesn’t just move teeth or create minimal bone growth like a palate expander in late teens to adults would.
if im being 100% realistic i would get a palate expander due to my situation in life rn. MSE is just unrealistic for me

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
if im being 100% realistic i would get a palate expander due to my situation in life rn. MSE is just unrealistic for me

That’s reasonable. Are you actively in school or something? Or do you mean finance wise

That’s reasonable. Are you actively in school or something? Or do you mean finance wise
yeah i’m in school and there’s no way i can convince my parents to get me MSE too. my smile is very good (i’ve have braces) but i could get invisalign or something bc my bite is a bit off. not a huge deal to me for i have more important things to worry about

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass