How do you learn to rate people?

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
I see some autistic schizo youtube channels that rate men and their smv.

I want to do the same but for girls.

I want to learn the correct way to rate girls and make a youtube channel rating them.

What resources do you use to learn how to rate?

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Nick.Harte and wsada
What's your opinion on them

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Ask the raters on org.

Useless idea, any woman is gold for the pig scum makes of this earth

Human women are the most valuable creatures on this planet. No one cares if she’s a MTB or HTB. Pure autism

Read studies, find ideal ratios, experiment in photoshop yourself what some ratios are dependant on such as knowing that having a oow MFR doesnt mean your mf may necessarily long, it could also mean the ESR is too low. Over time one can just take a glance at a face and know that the alar base f.e. is too wide, eyebrows too horizontally short, etc.
Also the younger someone looks (still visibly at the end of puberty) the more attractive he‘ll be viewed, and for every race there are a few top colorings.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and chosen-one
If you do it often enough you get a sense of it

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
rating girls is pointless at a large scale because then it's exposed to normies and to them every girl = stacy queen

realistically tho if you're unsure whether you would fuck her or not then she's mtb, fuckable is htb etc

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and Nick.Harte
If you do it often enough you get a sense of it
I have no issues rating people when looking at their pictures but I find it quite challenging to do the same thing IRL, especially when they are in motion. I found out that I tend to massively overrate people that I see IRL.Any tips for that ?

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
I have no issues rating people when looking at their pictures but I find it quite challenging to do the same thing IRL, especially when they are in motion. I found out that I tend to massively overrate people that I see IRL.Any tips for that ?
I don't go outside first of all. But it's hard to get a good look IRL, ppl are moving and you can't really stare at them either. I think almost everyone overrates irl for said reasons

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Nick.Harte
I read the title as " how do you learn to rape people?"

• JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777
I don't go outside first of all. But it's hard to get a good look IRL, ppl are moving and you can't really stare at them either. I think almost everyone overrates irl for said reasons
That's why I decided to keep some pictures in mind for a quick comparison. Then I assin a rating if they mog/got mogged compared to the pic.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm