How do you lifemax while broke

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
I wasted this year ldaring because I was broke. Is there a way to have some semblance of a life outside of rotting at home while broke?

• +1
Reactions: norwegianfreak, rooman, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Nothing really. Work and work and then invest and learn how to make some passive money. Do illegal stuff if you really wish(not recommended). Or just cope.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Pikabro and Respalier
Sell feet pics and save up for Bimax

I felt better after fixing my room

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, rooman, Deleted member 30679 and 4 others
you can try join basketball club or something that youd like maybe some nerd shit too like chess depends what u can find then u can hang out with people

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Same dude I have no job, no money. It’s so hard to fit into normie society cuz everyone has money and you’re the broke one with no cash.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
You need friends

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski, rooman, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
Crimemaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Albatroz7
money doesn't matter as long as you have the bare minimum it all comes down to looks

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Water, money is everything

Water, money is everything
Bildschirmfoto 2023 06 23 um 214406

:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, malicieusss and Crusile
Hook up with sluts. Tinder is a free app.

Money is cope for sub8 men.

Hiking, do activities with your family if they're still alive and care about you, workout, public masturbation (in the woods), sunbath, go for a swim, sleep outside, read outside, do martial arts, insult women in public, show your middle finger to everyone you encounter on the streets, get drunk in a park and do some fucking heroin

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and FutureSlayer
Hiking, do activities with your family if they're still alive and care about you, workout, public masturbation (in the woods), sunbath, go for a swim, sleep outside, read outside, do martial arts, insult women in public, show your middle finger to everyone you encounter on the streets, get drunk in a park and do some fucking heroin
based gipsy propic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and norwegianfreak