How do you niggas go to the gym?

smh and gym is the only place for me where I can forget about everything and just be myself

Sure, but I think it's just as effective to exercise at home
Well tru I meant working out is effective.
I work out at home myself lol

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
Another question, how to stop ldaring?
Just don't?

The only person that can improve you is you. At the end of the day you need to get up and put the effort in. Someone else can't do it for you.

u need to forget those girls, they are not looking at u ffs. they are zoned in to their phones like zombies like all females nowadays.

People are just minding their own business, i am too shut in my training that i don't even notice people around.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Buy your own equipment , I've been working out in my bedroom for the first 6 months and then in the garage since then. I went from 63 to 89 kg in a year

I went to a gym once a few weeks ago and mogged 98% of the people there lmao.
Bin Laden mogs me

-go at nightime when noone is there

-if too scared to walk around late at night go whatever time has the least people (generally 5pm -9pm is packed in most gyms)

Noone cares if you're skinny, everyone is there to get better and are focused on themselves.

And even if they did they would be the loser in that scenario not the guy trying to better his life

• +1
Reactions: Bibbysoka and Deleted member 3328
With my mom’s car

All the 'sluts'? tf? how ignorant can you be jfl.

go seek a therapist to fix the anxiety.
Soyyy 1

You think people give a fuck about you lol. You are invisible in the gym. People look at good looking ripped dudes on roids not scrawny faggots

Last edited: