How do you personally define ascension?

J

Jcat

Iron
I see the term ‘ascend’ thrown around a lot, is that only in reference to losing your virginity, and If not, how do you personally define it?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
fucking my looksmatch without resorting to rape

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PowerLevelCel, Yummyinmytummy, BendLowReachHigh and 2 others
When i reach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 773
Average women think you're attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Ascending to me means fucking your looksmatch. Loosing your virginity to a 3/10 landwhale doesn't count as ascending.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
having sex with a tall skulled godess is the only proper definition of ascension

when i reach to 6 inches of dick without resorting to lose my dick

Turning heads on the street

When this 1 girl in my class named Maggie starts to like me again

Okay, now for a serious response:

The preferred ascension: being able to consistently have ONS with your looksmatch or average, above average, and Stacies.

An acceptable alternative: able to get into LTR with
your looksmatch or average, above average, and Stacies while having the ability to leave them anytime you want and find another LTR without much hassle or large time frame single. Occasional ONS.

A lot of us will be able to make it to the 'acceptable' ascension, but few of us will reach the 'preferred' ascension.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, LowTierNormie and Deleted member 245
When u mog Badr Hari

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
when you're at the point where foids break into your NEETcave in order to get a taste of your superior seed

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stingray, androidcel and hebbewem

The preferred ascension: being able to consistently have ONS with your looksmatch or average, above average, and Stacies.

your looksmatch or average, above average, and Stacies while having the ability to leave them anytime you want and find another LTR without much hassle or large time frame single. Occasional ONS.

A lot of us will be able to make it to the 'acceptable' ascension, but few of us will reach the 'preferred' ascension.
Couldnt have said it better

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
When u mog Badr Hari
id kill him in 30 seconds

That's not ascencion that's a fantasy

Stfu he mogs you to grave, you would look like 30 year old coping oldcel gaycuck next to dark triad slayer like him. Never forget this.
if i roided like he did id fucking murder him 100% percent brooo

putt put my pp in girls prvate parts (vgina) coochie

reaching your genetic potential and beyond (via surgery).
Developing not only your looks but also your mind, many users here have an incel mindset, with a better outlook on life people can achieve close to what they want in life.

That's not ascencion that's a fantasy
No... That IS ascension. Losing your virginity, far-and-few ONS, or being in like 1 or 2 short-lived relationships over the course of your life do not constitute as ascension... Otherwise I'd have technically reached "ascension" by now, so would others here.