Which of this two black women would you date?

BlackpillRemedy

BlackpillRemedy

Medic of the Narcy Pirates
Option A:
IMG 1913

Option B:
IMG 1914

I personally prefer option B all the way, but I'm asking to know if everyone agrees bc my girl said option A (natural) mogs and I wanna make sure she's just biased.

Option B is Option A but with surgery to advance her paranasal area, which is meant to compensate for her maxillary protrusion (monkey lip). I was trying to see how much this black woman could ascend (IMO a lot).

What's your opinion?

1st one has grown maxilla and looks alright 2nd one on the other hand 😂😂

1st one has grown maxilla and looks alright 2nd one on the other hand 😂😂
Maxilla size is the same, the second one has more bone mass around the nose, which is what white people have.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Maxilla size is the same, the second one has more bone mass around the nose, which is what white people have.
Yeah ik it’s the same but the nose looks out of place ibr

Yeah ik it’s the same but the nose looks out of place ibr
Keep in mind she is tilting her head up which makes everything appear in a different position

Keep in mind she is tilting her head up which makes everything appear in a different position
If you made her skin white she still wouldn’t look good icl

Option A:
View attachment 2858941

Option B:
View attachment 2858942

I personally prefer option B all the way, but I'm asking to know if everyone agrees bc my girl said option A (natural) mogs and I wanna make sure she's just biased.

Option B is Option A but with surgery to advance her paranasal area, which is meant to compensate for her maxillary protrusion (monkey lip). I was trying to see how much this black woman could ascend (IMO a lot).

What's your opinion?
B looks so fucking retarded holy shit. How do you think that looks good?

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
B looks so fucking retarded holy shit. How do you think that looks good?
Better nasal projection, no bimaxillary protrusion. Looks exactly like Nicki minaj

And I think her profile mogs bimax protrusion profiles.

The other one has protrusion.

Better nasal projection, no bimaxillary protrusion. Looks exactly like Nicki minaj
View attachment 2860380
And I think her profile mogs bimax protrusion profiles.

The other one has protrusion.
I had another look at the two original pictures you posted. B looks really unnatural, the nose points to the sky and overall it just looks odd and out of place, emphasized further when placed next to the natural image (Which I think already fits the beauty standard for her race).
It would look less strange if she had more eurocentric features, but she doesn't so that morph is just retarded lol

I had another look at the two original pictures you posted. B looks really unnatural, the nose points to the sky and overall it just looks odd and out of place, emphasized further when placed next to the natural image (Which I think already fits the beauty standard for her race).
It would look less strange if she had more eurocentric features, but she doesn't so that morph is just retarded lol
Nose looks out of place because she is tilting her head up, here's the same picture with her corrected head posture
AVes
Bvers

I've seen black women with the second type of face IRL some times before, this shape occurs naturally too

b ofc

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Nose looks out of place because she is tilting her head up, here's the same picture with her corrected head posture
View attachment 2860458View attachment 2860459

I've seen black women with the second type of face IRL some times before, this shape occurs naturally too
It may just be my subjective taste(doubtful) but the positioning is still way too high, its almost repulsive. It just looks super unnatural, like shes got her face against an invisible wall at all times. The first picture is way more attractive imo

I've seen woman with a similar nose just not positioned that high lol

can you do the photoshop surgery on me too

Attachments

• 6i4rip44rjuc1.webp
    6i4rip44rjuc1.webp
    210.6 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: vex
It may just be my subjective taste(doubtful) but the positioning is still way too high, its almost repulsive. It just looks super unnatural, like shes got her face against an invisible wall at all times. The first picture is way more attractive imo

I've seen woman with a similar nose just not positioned that high lol
Here's a version preserving the nasal angle, looks exactly like Nicki Minaj.

A
B

can you do the photoshop surgery on me too
Later today I'll do it. Remind me if I forget.

Your upper lip looks non protrusive tho (very rare for an asian guy, god loves you), all you need is genio, probably, will look into it.

• Love it
Reactions: snakemaster77
Here's a version preserving the nasal angle, looks exactly like Nicki Minaj.

View attachment 2860489View attachment 2860490

Your upper lip looks non protrusive tho (very rare for an asian guy, god loves you), all you need is genio, probably, will look into it.
It extends too far out and vertically still, however is an improvement, a bit shorter would look better

Hey, just reminding u if you forgot, i would really appreciate it since i'm getting genio soon and would like to know how it should look

Option A:
View attachment 2858941

Option B:
View attachment 2858942

What's your opinion?
B