How does 1 know ones natty limits and ones roids limits

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
These limiters for both do exist how does 1 know ones limits without reaching to the final points

use faceapp filter

use faceapp filter
That’s not possible the more you work out the more stratations and muscle develop you can’t alter with a filter

That’s not possible the more you work out the more stratations and muscle develop you can’t alter with a filter
op is a retard that masturbates to passion 5 and cheekbones 5 filters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jojoyou and VenatorLuparius
Don’t worry about that.

2 years after signing up here and you’re still fat.

if you mean max amount of muscle you can pack on its your frame size and to calculate that just measure your wrist and height. larger wrists means you can fit more muscle but that doesn't really corelate with an aesthetic body as a matter of fact smaller framed individuals tend to have the best body types for bodybuilding aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Nigga just workout

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
most natties can reach at least an ffmi of around 21-22, which is also where most 'hollywood bodies' are (think hemsworth, mamoa, cavill etc)

it becomes a little harder if you don't do any leg hypertrophy because they're quite heavy (quads are one of the heaviest individual muscle groups), but you should still be able to get to 20-21

Last edited:
most natties can reach at least an ffmi of around 21-22, which is also where most 'hollywood bodies' are (think hemsworth, mamoa, cavill etc)

it becomes a little harder if you don't do any leg hypertrophy because they're quite heavy (quads are one of the heaviest individual muscle groups), but you should still be able to get to 20-21
Why did you bother answering him ?

I mean look at his sign-up date : he’s still obese.He has no business discussing enhancements and thresholds while he’s still a fat piece of lard. That’s the kind of debate reserved to those close to their limits.

It’s like being broke and discussing the ideal color for a Ferrari JFL.

I mean look at his sign-up date : he’s still obese.He has no business discussing enhancements and thresholds while he’s still a fat piece of lard. That’s the kind of debate reserved to those close to their limits.

because I hope he makes it.

Hemsworth about 23-24 ffmi
These limiters for both do exist how does 1 know ones limits without reaching to the final points
U dont even after 10 years of gymmaxxing there will room for improvment but at some point results will be so miserable it wont be worth it anymore

normies do this everyday. They can tell by the intrerior which version of porshe it is yet still use public transport

because I hope he makes it.
I know this kind of people they lack the willpower and the pride to put in the work.

The best thing to do is to call him fat and tell him to STFU everytime he shitposts/cope here.

He’s had access to all the knowledge to help him lose fat and improve his physique.

2 years and half here and he’s still the same as he used to be: what a fucking disgrace.

Hemsworth about 23-24 ffmi
his stats are 6'3 210lbs and he's around 14-15% bodyfat, still barely has ab lines in the best possible lighting with editing, but then again he's kind of a framelet as well.

Hems3

this is after his latest movie, he's not as big as you think.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu
I know this kind of people they lack the willpower and the pride to put in the work.

The best thing to do is to call him fat and tell him to STFU everytime he shitposts/cope here.

He’s had access to all the knowledge to help him lose fat and improve his physique.

2 years and half here and he’s still the same as he used to be: what a fucking disgrace.
he's currently dieting but I'm worried he's trying to go too hard which isn't sustainable for anyone.

complete dietary overhauls aren't recommended either.

Most Nattycels have the potential to look more or less like Marc Fitt at best, not much more in most cases. Genetic exceptions prove the rule but are very rare. Many Gymcels will never achieve that either, but that's theoretically possible.
An in shape Marc Fitt body still mogs 99% of Gymcels, don't get me wrong, thats prime irl.