On a scale of 1-10, how uncanny does blackgymmax look?

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Prince of the Narcy Pirates
How uncanny does @Blackgymmax look on a scale of 1-10? I’d say about an 8.5, 9 is reaching 3d cartoons

I think he looks good 😬

2/10. He looks pretty good and not uncanny at all. Guess OP doesn't know shit about aesthetics.

looks better than ur black ass no doubt

2/10. He looks pretty good and not uncanny at all. Guess OP doesn't know shit about aesthetics.
Quit coping he looks like a white man painted black

You look good man, but I really don't like how you overrate people who got surgery and look uncanny or botched. Idk what you gain from doing that, maybe to make yourself think that you made the right decision; or perhaps to introduce the normality of doing surgery to normies slowly..

Your uncanniness comes from the contrast of your pheno to your facial features. It's not enough to warrant speculation of surgery, but enough to be highlighted from a crowd of people for looking unique (in a positive way). You'll stand out even more in a crowd, if surrounded by a lot of other black people, so maybe hang around more with white people.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
You look good man, but I really don't like how you overrate people who got surgery and look uncanny or botched. Idk what you gain from doing that, maybe to make yourself think that you made the right decision; or perhaps to introduce the normality of doing surgery to normies slowly..

Your uncanniness comes from the contrast of your pheno to your facial features. It's not enough to warrant speculation of surgery, but enough to be highlighted from a crowd of people for looking unique (in a positive way). You'll stand out even more in a crowd, if surrounded by a lot of other black people, so maybe hang around more with white people.
I don't overrate em. You need to be really high psl to overcome it and you're still capped. Amnesia is uncanny af and he's good but he would giga mog if he wasn't
There's a plastic surgery server of bogged normies that I laugh at

• +1
Reactions: greycel

Did you see that bogged dude from eppley in BOTB LOOOOL

• JFL
I don't overrate em. You need to be really high psl to overcome it and you're still capped. Amnesia is uncanny af and he's good but he would giga mog if he wasn't
There's a plastic surgery server of bogged normies that I laugh at
Hmm, Idk I clearly remember you rating this bogged South Asian dude a Chadlite, even though his surgery was obvious. He had inframalars done
Did you see that bogged dude from eppley in BOTB LOOOOL
I've seen like 50 jfl. Was this the Frankenstein dude?

Hmm, Idk I clearly remember you rating this bogged South Asian dude a Chadlite, even though his surgery was obvious. He had inframalars done
Holy shit I did my apologies
I've seen like 50 jfl. Was this the Frankenstein dude?
It's some blonde who went to eppley

• +1