how does it feel to go under anesthesia

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
does it feel instant?
like you go out and you come back and boom 3 hrs have passed?

Yes legit

Not for surgery some other shit but legit I didn't remember shit

I had a poor reaction for having my wisdom teeth removed and my leg couldn't stop shaking prior to being knocked out.

Yes legit

Not for surgery some other shit but legit I didn't remember shit
thats cool. That makes surgery seem like just going pee or taking a nap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Gaygymmaxx
Nothing. Basically a bunch of cute nurses come in and all their attention is on you and they treat you super nice and talk to you like you're a little kid. Then they start injecting you with opioids and benzos which automatically makes you feel amazing. At that point you don't really give a shit what's going on. They might ask you if you want more. Say yes. Tell them you're nervous. Then they wheel you into the OR and put the mask on you and ask you to take some deep breaths. Then you immediately wake up in the recovery room like no time has passed at all. It's not really like being asleep because most of the time when you wake up from sleep you at least have the sense that some time has passed. Generally you're still under the influence of some drugs when you wake up so you'll probably feel pretty good.

I've had GA three times and this is how it went down every time.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 18582
probably feels like sleeping...

they usually put a mask on unless its thru ur iv for more minor surgeries. my experience with the mask was that you take deep breaths and you just fall asleep and the next thing you know is your awake. my legs didn't work properly when i went to get out of the seat though.

I had 2 surgeries with full anaesthesia. You basically go to sleep and wake up some time later. The second time i had to go to the doctor almost immediately after the surgery and passed out in the hallway. Thankfully there were 2 doctors on my side to catch me otherwise i would have smashed my head on the floor.

I've been under 8 times, I look forward to it every time.
First the feel good drugs, then when they inject the propofol you will feel some tingling and within seconds you're gone.

injecting you with opioids and benzos
Feels very American.
Anesthesia itself isn't scare, but it's side effects that suck. Depending on drugs used and duration, patients may experience mild cognitive decline and memory problems up to year afterwards (although it's rare and usually affects older people or children). You can expect difficulties for some time afterwards even as young and healthy, especially if your occupation has a high cognitive load.

There is a chance you go to sleep forever

You just Have Time stolen from you. You dont Even feel sleepy. Just instant lights Out. I wouldnt Call it Any kind of experience