How does shaving head affect norwood

Gaelpilled21

Gaelpilled21

Iron
Nwi 3 at 16 have been thinking about shaving head for a while will this improve or fuck up the norwood

• So Sad
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
Shaving is good i guess but wont do much, its just that you'll not see hair falling and you wont stress about it, if you have long hair, things like sweat can damage hair which can result in more hairloss also washing hair daily will make them heavy and loosen from the follicles

scalp doesn't like UV exposure, in one study I read people who wore caps had less hair loss.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Danish_Retard, BongMog and 2 others
Shaving is good i guess but wont do much, its just that you'll not see hair falling and you wont stress about it, if you have long hair, things like sweat can damage hair which can result in more hairloss also washing hair daily will make them heavy and loosen from the follicles
how could i train everyday and not wash my hair without smelling and looking like shit

how could i train everyday and not wash my hair without smelling and looking like shit
Wash with only water, but again as i said it would somewhat worsen your norwood by making the hair heavy and loosening it from the follicles, SO JUST SHAVE IT OFF GOYI- i mean GUY!

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
or fuck up the norwood
You're NW3 already, shaving wont slow down hairloss or anything.

There are different things you can try, like you were suggesting, shaving your head might be beneficial as you will loose the pedophile hairline (NW3+), and if you're masc looking you can go full redpill / skinhead.

Alternatively, you can start saving for a hair transplant, so by the time you're 18 or 19 you can get one and experience your 20s with hair (there are different types of transplant, with drawbacks and advantages).

If you don't want to go down the surgical route and want to keep what you have, you can use drugs (when you're older) such as topical minoxidil, finesteride, duresteride and other methods like dermaneedling. I know there was a study that showed dermaneedling and minoxidil caused permanent hair regrowth, compared to just minoxidil, which was just temporary.

Wash with only water, but again as i said it would somewhat worsen your norwood by making the hair heavy and loosening it from the follicles, SO JUST SHAVE IT OFF GOYI- i mean GUY!
Screenshot 2023 08 11 13 37 08 301 edit comandroidchrome

Trying to get rid of the arno breker fade

• +1
Reactions: BongMog

There are different things you can try, like you were suggesting, shaving your head might be beneficial as you will loose the pedophile hairline (NW3+), and if you're masc looking you can go full redpill / skinhead.

Alternatively, you can start saving for a hair transplant, so by the time you're 18 or 19 you can get one and experience your 20s with hair (there are different types of transplant, with drawbacks and advantages).

If you don't want to go down the surgical route and want to keep what you have, you can use drugs (when you're older) such as topical minoxidil, finesteride, duresteride and other methods like dermaneedling. I know there was a study that showed dermaneedling and minoxidil caused permanent hair regrowth, compared to just minoxidil, which was just temporary.
fin and minoxodil fucks up t levels i would rather have fkd hairline then a dick that doesn't work

fin and minoxodil fucks up t levels i would rather have fkd hairline then a dick that doesn't work
Fin messes with DHT production, minoxidil is a growth stimulant that causes dilation of blood vessels - it doesn't effect DHT production. Ironically there was a study that showed DHT blockers like finesteride can sometimes increase testosterone levels slightly due to less testosterone being converted to DHT.

Fin messes with DHT production, minoxidil is a growth stimulant that causes dilation of blood vessels - it doesn't effect DHT production. Ironically there was a study that showed DHT blockers like finesteride can sometimes increase testosterone levels slightly due to less testosterone being converted to DHT.
causes ed but looksmaxx>sex

You wont be using ur dick if bald. Start saving up for a trip to turkey

Getting a transplant at 20 without stopping hair loss with meds for at least a year is dumb as fuck. Your DHT levels are super high so if your hair is already sensitive to DHT you're gonna be Nw5/6 easily by 30. Even if you get a transplant youre gonna be bald without meds.

And DHT blockers at 16 isn't a good idea either

Getting a transplant at 20 without stopping hair loss with meds for at least a year is dumb as fuck. Your DHT levels are super high so if your hair is already sensitive to DHT you're gonna be Nw5/6 easily by 30. Even if you get a transplant youre gonna be bald without meds.

And DHT blockers at 16 isn't a good idea either
It's depends on if you have aggressive balding or if its going to slow, but yes, unless stem cell hair transplants become more widespread it's not a good idea.

As for Dht blockers, I mentioned that was for when he's older.

It's depends on if you have aggressive balding or if its going to slow, but yes, unless stem cell hair transplants become more widespread it's not a good idea.

As for Dht blockers, I mentioned that was for when he's older.
Bro if he’s NW3 at 16, it’s not going to be gradual. His dad or maternal uncles are probably NW6-7. This guy needs to get a derm to check if he can use minox till 18 and then use fin later to preserve hair. And tbh for him going bald would be better than having thin hair in his youth

Bro if he’s NW3 at 16, it’s not going to be gradual. His dad or maternal uncles are probably NW6-7. This guy needs to get a derm to check if he can use minox till 18 and then use fin later to preserve hair. And tbh for him going bald would be better than having thin hair in his youth

Ir turns you into a bald coper (very undesirable to women)