How does ur day look like?

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Kanye was Right
Me: wake up, load up 200g carbs, go to gym, go to class, do homework, eat dinner, watch youtube and rot on .org, go to sleep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, heightmaxxing and Lynxress
Images   2024 03 17T094529412

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, BrahminBoss, BeanletMogger and 2 others
just workcellin n shut ngl

Screenshot 20240213 185828 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: N8verBegan
Me: wake up, load up 200g carbs, go to gym, go to class, do homework, eat dinner, watch youtube and rot on .org, go to sleep
IMG 8325
every day

• So Sad
Reactions: N8verBegan
I literally do nothing all day i wake up at like 11 go to sleep at 1:30 i work and go to school but i cheat through everything since its online probably like max 5 hours a week combined

I literally do nothing all day i wake up at like 11 go to sleep at 1:30 i work and go to school but i cheat through everything since its online probably like max 5 hours a week combined
It’s ovER :feelsrope::smonk:

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
It’s ovER :feelsrope::smonk:
it lowkey was my dream life to do nothing and make a shit ton of money and im basically at that point, i gotta find a hobby other than rotting and gooning

it lowkey was my dream life to do nothing and make a shit ton of money and im basically at that point, i gotta find a hobby other than rotting and gooning
I do gymcelling and guitarcelling

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
schoolin,gymmin,eatin,rottin

Wake up
Small penis humiliation
Sleep
Repeat

62840564 7FD5 4CE2 8A9D F7D13EA1D7E3

Wake up. Make coffee. Walk to the silo next store. Gain entrance using security clearance. Stand behind Dusty at the command center. Make jokes about launching the nuke. Dusty chuckles. Attempt to launch one by diving over him into the control panel. Military guards tackle me. One might say something like, "Ugh, you were so close that time. Almost, buddy." Go back home. Open can on Monster. Sit behind computer. Troll forums.

rotting
take drugs
maladaptive daydream
count days till I get new surgeries

Wake up, log onto .org, postmax here and on .net, browse .is, repeat