How far should you go with gymcelling?

D

Deleted member 32440

Bronze
Aside from leanmaxxing and maybe neckmaxxing, how much time should I allocate to gymcelling for the sole purpose of attracting women ?

I already have a wide frame and I'm 6'0 tall, I want to work smart and avoid to waste as much time asp. How useful it is ?

idk, I workout 3 times a week for 1:30 hours

go to the gym 5x a week for 60 mins

thats 280 hours a year which is nothing compared to how much u sit in front of ur computer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and marek937
Train til you have a physqiue like this then only keep going if you find it fun

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad, TheBrownOne and imabetanumale
Yeah but what's the end goal ?
There's no end goal if you are natty. You can't get 'too big' most likely while being lean. Each pound of progress you make will most likely make you look better unlike with roidcels who can look over the top.

This is most likely to you 'okay looking' and what you wouldn't mind achieving

Truth be told he is flexing somewhat in this, is not natural, rather short, has great genetics and is posing. In reality most natties will never be 'this big' while being 'this lean'.

So don't set yourself a goal as you will most likely not achieve it without great genetics + 5+ years of dedication.

There's no end goal if you are natty. You can't get 'too big' most likely while being lean. Each pound of progress you make will most likely make you look better unlike with roidcels who can look over the top.

This is most likely to you 'okay looking' and what you wouldn't mind achieving

View attachment 2417111

Truth be told he is flexing somewhat in this, is not natural, rather short, has great genetics and is posing. In reality most natties will never be 'this big' while being 'this lean'.

So don't set yourself a goal as you will most likely not achieve it without great genetics + 5+ years of dedication.
That only proves there should be an end goal. Something realistically achievable, like ottermode

That only proves there should be an end goal. Something realistically achievable, like ottermode
How does it prove that there should be a goal, when you will never be satisfied with yourself? You can't get further away from your dream physique by going to do the gym, only closer to it.

How does it prove that there should be a goal, when you will never be satisfied with yourself? You can't get further away from your dream physique by going to do the gym, only closer to it.
Ottermode is realistically achievable for 90% of people and easy maintenance. Just get to ottermode and then pick a sport to maintain it. As easy.

Even with roids most people aren’t gonna succeed in getting the fake natty looks that are ideal for women tbh.

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
Even with roids most people aren’t gonna succeed in getting the fake natty looks that are ideal for women tbh.
Literally this. Fake natty >>>> roidcel and Fake natty >>>> skinny.

Train for 5-10 years then quit

FFMI of about 25 and low bodyfat
anything past that is mental illness, speaking from having been there and previously shilling hardcore roidceling not out of being some twink pussy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back