How fast can I lose 6 pounds

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Iron
I gained 6 pounds and it all went to my face so I look like shit, how fast can I lose this weight, does it depend on how big my calorie deficit is? I just want to return to how I looked before I can’t look like this anymore it’s effecting my mental health

Just work out, chug water, do a 500 calorie deficit and cut sugar. (cutting sugar reduces facial bloating)

become dependent on heroin and quit. I lost like 6-7 lbs on the first day of withdrawals. face looked leaner than ever

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6′2 still over and SoundnVision
Just work out, chug water, do a 500 calorie deficit and cut sugar. (cutting sugar reduces facial bloating)
I wish there were some fruits that had no sugar and alot of vitamin c ffs,berries are the only hope but icant find any without pesticides,FUCK.Kiwis are the only hope in this season.

I gained 6 pounds and it all went to my face so I look like shit, how fast can I lose this weight, does it depend on how big my calorie deficit is? I just want to return to how I looked before I can’t look like this anymore it’s effecting my mental health
take anavar and you’ll loose it easy

Starving Maxx prob 3 - 5 days + run 3mi at least